First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
My group will be releasing a video very soon from the employees to the customers on what it means to them to build your Broncos...just need one more approval before I throw it up online for All Terrain Nation to share. It has VIN numbers going down the line, just a few..maybe you will catch yours. Stay Tuned.. and let's give Premiere a break..he has been so kind to us all. ;)

This is great, thank you! You both have been helpful, I can't wait to see the video. We know the good people at MAP are doing the best they can and believe they have a ton of pride in the product they're putting out! At this point though we need timelines from Ford or a clearer explanation on what is driving the delays and the solutions they currently have.
Sponsored

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You know, seriously, I don't get this.

The first vehicle I special ordered was a Dodge Challenger SRT8. It went into a queue (for months) and I found out that it was built at the same time it got delivered to the distribution site for my dealer. Dodge didn't give me any notifications for the $60,000 SRT8 I had bought.

When it got delivered, I waited another two months for it to get containerized and loaded onto a container ship. It went from San Francisco Bay to Taipei Taiwan and ultimately to Incheon South Korea. I paid some lady a few hundred dollars go to get it through customs.

The neat thing was, I didn't start making payments on it until I had personally taken delivery.

Later, when I shipped it back, I found out it had arrived when I got a call from a Russian guy who dropped it off a couple of blocks from my house and I walked over to drive it home. That made US customs interesting. "How did the car get here?" "I don't know. I shipped it from Korea and some Russian guy dropped it off near my house." I couldn't even title it until I had passed customs!

I really don't think Ford is all that bad in comparison. Getting tracking on things is really recent. We're really used to it by now, but Ford just hasn't caught up with Amazon yet.

By the way, it was totally worth the wait:

IMG_1027.JPG
There is no comparison. I simply don’t appreciate how Ford has handled things regarding reservation holders/customers.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This link didn't work but I found the tracking link online. It doesn't retrieve anything besides the window sticker. I can open the window sticker, but since I've picked mine up I can't track the order. I could before we picked it up, I will attach the last screen shot I took.

IMG_4903.PNG
if your pizza tracker updated it probably shows the same info, was curious to see how those dates matched up to the pizza tracker. Congrats on that beauty, enjoy!

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I saw this posted to Bronco6x Facebook group.

If anyone wants to reach out with their story, nows the time.

Screenshot_20210728-162002~2.png
No thanks. I admit I am not happy about waiting on my build to get shipped (and I have vented here in the mix of fellow Bronco owners/future owners) but I do not think it productive to bitch to a reporter who may be looking to skewer Ford. It will not help me get my Bronco sooner and I prefer to use this forum as a therapy place!

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This looks like a plain text version of the tracker info. My start/end dates still show as 1990, production 7/16, release 7/20, and transit of 24 days, no delivery date, etc....
1627488990186.png
Cool, that's what I was looking for to see if they are matching up!

Sponsored

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This link didn't work but I found the tracking link online. It doesn't retrieve anything besides the window sticker. I can open the window sticker, but since I've picked mine up I can't track the order. I could before we picked it up, I will attach the last screen shot I took.

IMG_4903.PNG
Did your “Est. Delivery” always say 7/22, or did it ever have a different date?

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, after 169 pages what have we learned?
That after 169 more we'll still be pissing in the wind..

Ford throw us bone!

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ran my order # and VIN through that link. While my tracker shows an ETA of 8/9, that link provides an "etaStartDate" of 8/3.

"etaStartDate":"2021-08-03","etaEndDate":"2021-08-09"

Just for reference, my 2dr OBX, 2.7, high pkg has a sticker blend date of 7/16, an In Production date of 7/19, with no built date, no ship date, and no emails.
Thanks, what I think we need to find is a few owners that had theirs show up with no pizza tracker update and see if that link shows a "releasedate". That could be a key thing to watch since the pizza tracker we know if flaky at best.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Maybe it's just me, but if MAP is scheduled to go "full steam ahead" with builds next week, isn't that essentially going to mean even more Broncos just sitting in parking lots if they haven't worked their shipping issues? Isn't that compounding the problem?

I need a drink after all this.
week off, shipping continued, no issues, other than tops cuz, let the line roll baby!!

Sponsored

NewToBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo S60, 2012 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Born date of July 20. Modules and sync updated July 21. But order tracker on this site say “in production”. I’m Canada so no emails go out to us. For those who’s broncos have been built on July 20 does your tracker show built?

Not talking pizza tracker as we in Canada don’t have that either

D5D9F33A-98AF-4815-95B8-A66F215B2988.png
I'm still stuck in "production" limbo with my July 21 build. Anyone else still having issues with no updates? More important has anyone received their vehicle without "built" or "shipped" updates?

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine at the bottom of tracker right there still says NA, unless I turn my phone sideways then it magically appears and then goes back to NA when it’s upright again. But I have the date 8/12 below the dealer info where it says Estimated Dealer Delivery. Do you think it’s the same with that one as well? That will be a almost one month since being built. 😔
Yeah that sounds accurate. But that’s a good thing! There’s those still waiting for a VIN :)

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm so screwed. My dealer said I was built on the 2nd of July. My wife corrected him and told him it was built on the 20th and he agreed that he was wrong. Then he said it is on its way and will take 16 days from my build date of the 20th. Basically, he has no clue.

Screenshot_20210728-151200_Samsung Internet.jpg
Seems like your dealership isn’t using the right resources.