Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do we know what the bottom date on the window sticker mean yet? It changed from my build date to today the 29th. I was build on the 21st (per dealer). My Ford pass and account showing everything active. Yet I’m still showing in production. Anyone? 😂😂
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we know what the bottom date on the window sticker mean yet? It changed from my build date to today the 29th. I was build on the 21st (per dealer). My Ford pass and account showing everything active. Yet I’m still showing in production. Anyone? 😂😂
After 182 pages of the wonderful 7-19 build week I’m no convinced that sync, modules, pizza tracker, Ford tracker means anything....

It’s so hit or miss it’s really anyone’s best guess

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After 182 pages of the wonderful 7-19 build week I’m no convinced that sync, modules, pizza tracker, Ford tracker means anything....

It’s so hit or miss it’s really anyone’s best guess
Yeah, I'm weary of the group therapy. I want my truck.

Sponsored

WhoaNelly

Big Bend
First Name
Viraj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, MV Agusta TV800
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

same exact situation for my build. No idea what the bottom date means. maybe they weren't technically fully built and were waiting on a replacement top or chips?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your build or your dealer mannequin?
Personal/demo. Dealership will own but I'll use for the next year or so as my demo this way I can run on company insurance/tags and allow test drives until our manny arrives. The one that was supposed to be built on 7/23 will be the one I put stuff on. Wife may get this one until the white one arrives. Don't worry, I still get to pay the .gov a monthly use tax to drive something I/the company owns. It's a complete racket....
I'm going to work on the trailer wiring so they will pull the rear trim out too. Will look at the top frame and see if the modules are all updated.

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

More updates that aren’t updates. But it’s something 🤷‍♂️

5656E1D9-7115-4D97-8187-4A677B16A0CD.jpeg

Corndog

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got mine picked up today! I was a 7/21 build, 7/22 release and it was delivered to my dealer in SE Indiana last night.

That was a grueling wait from a 7/14/20 reservation but as soon as I saw it in person I knew it was so worth it. Many times I considered giving up and going with a Wrangler or Gladiator. So glad I waited it out. This thing is BAD ASS! Hope you all get yours soon!

CFD2F825-D737-46F9-837D-83802973CD8F.jpeg

Sponsored

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok mine is the same with the exception of I have the high pack

does your pizza tracker or Ford tracker indicate yours was built?
Nope. My tracker has stayed the exact same since it went to 'in production' on July 15th. And my sticker still shows 7/22 as it has since 7/22.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got mine picked up today! I was a 7/21 build, 7/22 release and it was delivered to my dealer in SE Indiana last night.

That was a grueling wait from a 7/14/20 reservation but as soon as I saw it in person I knew it was so worth it. Many times I considered giving up and going with a Wrangler or Gladiator. So glad I waited it out. This thing is BAD ASS! Hope you all get yours soon!

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? CFD2F825-D737-46F9-837D-83802973CD8F
So jealous. Enjoy it!

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer?

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hear yeah. There have been many times I've wanted to pull the plug and get a Gladiator. But I gotta admit, seeing your rig (same as mine but black), I'm okay with waiting now. At least I know mine is built...it's just getting a little more TLC before it's shipped.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Beefy! Enjoy it 😍😍
Sponsored