Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I see that the bottom date on my window sticker changed a few minutes ago to 7/30/2021 from 7/23/2021. My blend date stayed the same.
Is that good news/bad news or just a weekly update. Status is 'in production' since 7/23 and hasn't changed.
Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really hate tagging ya'll again but I've created a single Master Thread re: the Tracking Tool.
If you could spare a minute and give it some love (comment, GIF, whatever) hopefully it'll get noticed by the Admin/Mods.

I'm hoping to get it Spotlighted on the Banner so we can get more eyes, and therefore more member input to grow the datapool.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-production-tracker.20531/

Thanks again!
(Oh and, I'm "Still In Production")

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Mustang Mike | @Chrism81 | @Colorado145 | @Graves_Bronco | @Bronco_joe | @ColoradoGuy | @Bronco-420 | @AKBronc49 | @WhoaNelly | @drive21bronco | @BroncoPVC | @BroncoJay | @Bronconius | @Kmonty | @RubyRedGT | @BroncoBlood | @Vinny6G | @Zeke013 | @mattrb87 | @Raptor18 | @Mustang302 | @JBrew | @Axe | @dgorsett | @enro | @e90steve | @AshleyG | @Dsprouse | @cybersal | @Inrustwetrust_ | @BC33 | @PecOBX | @mattrb87 | @ChrisD | @Jelly81Raider | @Jdyount | @Rubisquatch | @Bronkers | @Bronco Cash | @Dr.Detroit | @WillisC’onnors | @CaptHugemeat | @Cheshire | @DesertMike680 | @khatch | @Broncolli | @Hooper | @azbittel | @dcliffo | @RonM0710 | @Benzo520 | @Stojanowski | @Blksn955.o | @St27964 | @bhornberger | @Dubsilk | @BamaBronc | @Designkid | @Roll Sound | @Kniven3 | @BDBrian1 | @Tonyd24 | @Stojanowski | @GravyTrain | @CDawg297! | @jkize | @e90steve | @Myrandar | @Liberty | @CPTRK | @Berserkercb | @BaseBD | @chobit | @BecsBronco | @RonM0710 | @bhornberger | @straycat | @Elonmsk | @tommy_sup | @St27964 | @
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is there a way on this tracker you created to show what vehicles are being delivered? Like maybe a ratio of 4 or 2 doors?

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just found out, mine was built on the 20th @ 2:15 AM but is on hold for hard top. I was also told that they fix them in batches of 50 and release all 50 when fixed in MOD building. By the way, there are hundreds waiting to be fixed.
How quickly do they get through these batches of 50, is the real question. . .

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see that the bottom date on my window sticker changed a few minutes ago to 7/30/2021 from 7/23/2021. My blend date stayed the same.
Is that good news/bad news or just a weekly update. Status is 'in production' since 7/23 and hasn't changed.
Just checked and mine changed from 7/29 to 7/30 (after showing 7/22 since last week). My guess is it means nothing though.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Blackhawk9

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just called the dealer, he said I showed 'produced' since 7/23. They now have 14 Broncos that are produced and waiting shipment to them.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a way on this tracker you created to show what vehicles are being delivered? Like maybe a ratio of 4 or 2 doors?
I like it, it'll be part of my next update.

BecsBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine did the same thing.

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just hope they have good roofs
Exactly. We'll just have to see. I guess they could be just putting "better" roofs on the units. That's still just kicking the can down the road though.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

***EDIT*** It is worth noting that the Tracker is set up to be able to re-enter and update your STATUS as you ultimately (hopefully) move along the Production Process.
This is really freaking cool! Thanks!

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for posting that. Interesting that Broncos are not referenced at all and the info on whether those unshipped Broncos without MIC tops fall under this umbrella is conflicting. If chips are the issue I wish Ford would say so officially for the Broncos. While it won’t get mine shipped any sooner its at least reasonable info on why so many are delayed after being built - and likely would calm some folks down because everyone is well aware they are working to address it.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My heart stopped when I saw I had an email from ford about my bronco... They got me again
Its Friday - I think I will get some Pizza and Beer early and follow the thread that I am sure will follow that email! 😂😂
Sponsored