David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If they are doing that - great relative to a quick fix. But we have been seeing more folks now receiving their soft top Broncos with blend dates well after mine (7/19) so If this is an issue they apparently did not go back to older builds to correct them first. As much as I want my Bronco - I have major concerns now that something with my build was screwed up because I had no constraining components (no Sas or Tow). And its not transport either because there have been a couple of folks on this thread who posted about getting the shipped email and they are in SE Pa where I live.
So then maybe its being held up on my second theory which is your truck may be buried in the middle 100's of Broncos and they are just pulling Broncos from the outside of the pack to QC and ship. Again I am just speculating but I think your Bronco is built and ok otherwise. If your Truck was damage or had any issues during assembly it should show on your Dealer's Visibility in the notes.
Sponsored

Dwayne The Bronc Johnson

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question for anyone that has used palsapp.com to track their delivery (@RubyRedGT, @DillyCrack, @Jelly81Raider, @devhodge, @Ladysailor, etc.)... I just entered my VIN for the first time on the site and it comes up and says 'status' as 'pending' and it provides a freight bill #. That would seem to me that it has been released by Ford but is waiting to be picked up by freight. Any insight?
I've been built/produced for 17 days now. Palsapp has said "Pending" since that very first day. I think you're on the move once it changes to "Picked" or something along those lines.

How does yours compare to mine?
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1628188031124

Jelly81Raider

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Question for anyone that has used palsapp.com to track their delivery (@RubyRedGT, @DillyCrack, @Jelly81Raider, @devhodge, @Ladysailor, etc.)... I just entered my VIN for the first time on the site and it comes up and says 'status' as 'pending' and it provides a freight bill #. That would seem to me that it has been released by Ford but is waiting to be picked up by freight. Any insight?
Yeah that’s how mine looked. went “pending” - “dispatched” - “delivered”

mine was just trucked down from MAP tho, so I can’t speak on the rail transfer part.

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been built/produced for 17 days now. Palsapp has said "Pending" since that very first day. I think you're on the move once it changes to "Picked" or something along those lines.

How does yours compare to mine?
Thanks and yes, mine looks the exact same (with different freight and VIN numbers, obviously). Mine was built this Monday 8/2 and the sticker shows shipping by Convoy.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Watching some of the Youtube mechanic channels, seems like the quality of parts coming in from suppliers has been dropping. I saw a video where a guy got in a set of points for a mechanical distributor that the contacts were welded together with no discoloration, which indicates they came that way from the mfg.

I figure we're focusing on tops a lot, but almost anything could be going wrong, which likely explains a lot of other threads out there.

I'm figuring broncos are getting to QC and they are having to test all the things. In some cases, something is wrong. We assume tops because that's a common thread, but it could be anything.

I work for a truck upfitter and snow plow dealer. I can attest all my vendors (including Webasto for fuel fired Heaters) have been ALL KINDS of messed up. The amount of failed parts, wrong packaged parts boxes, missing parts. This is after a CRAZY long lead time on stuff that used to always be on the shelf. Warranty claims on all product lines is up drastically.

The vehicle manufacturing issue has been killing me since early this year. I have projects that were supposed to be completed in May that we still don't know when the trucks or vans will be produced. Just a big question mark from the fleet managers. This goes for Ford, GM and Ram.

As of tomorrow my Bronco will have been built for 2 weeks and no info and stuck in production. It sucks but I get it and luckily I'm not in need of a vehicle. Looks like the weather is turning by this weekend and our rainy fall weather is starting so I will get to enjoy top off driving next summer.

Sponsored

Stojanowski

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very Strange... I had a build date of 07/21 - and on 07/22 - Sync was updated and the codes appeared on motorcraft. On the 29th, my window sticker showed 07/29/2021 at the bottom. I had assumed that it was built and being shipped. Today the bottom of the window sticker was updated to 08/05/2021. I don't get the tracker or emails 'cause I'm in Canada. Anyone know what this would mean? Thanks!
It means you haven't read all 231 pages of this thread

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn’t of chosen any color besides this. It pops so much in person and looks amazing.
That looks awesome! Congrats! Love the black steelies!

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very Strange... I had a build date of 07/21 - and on 07/22 - Sync was updated and the codes appeared on motorcraft. On the 29th, my window sticker showed 07/29/2021 at the bottom. I had assumed that it was built and being shipped. Today the bottom of the window sticker was updated to 08/05/2021. I don't get the tracker or emails 'cause I'm in Canada. Anyone know what this would mean? Thanks!
Most likely it has been built and is awaiting QC. The date at the bottom of the window sticker doesn't mean anything. And the pizza tracker isn't much help either.

Edit: What top do you have?

Sponsored

JackBoston

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I believe, based on what others have said in this thread, they go via rail. That's actually not bad. CSX services the whole route from Detroit to the east coast. In my case, since I'm in Utah, I was on CSX from Detroit to somewhere, then got disconnected, waited for Union Pacific to pick up my car, then went to Arkansas and parts unknown.

I originally thought I'd get handed off in Chicago, but now I think it probably happened in Memphis. That's generally really out of the way of a direct line from Detroit to Salt Lake City, but there's no accounting for trains!

Heck, you could get lucky and get the express rail! Not even an option for us westies!

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 3E188FF5-A9E9-42F2-B173-C675B58521A1
My Bronco arrived at Brewster Ford NY 8/5 exactly the 11 days noted under "shipped" and ahead of the 8/7-13 estimate.
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Bronco de.PNG

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got a delivery this afternoon! So excited I can hardly contain myself haha
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 5895E74D-03DA-452B-A0C1-7EF95684D076

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 8C6C1D08-C1C7-4E58-A89A-462A2FB914E6

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you know? I think we need folks to report what updates they got....

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is great news! Coming from the guy that was right behind you on the spreadsheet! Congrats

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you know? I think we need folks to report what updates they got....
I got the shipped email and an arrival dates of August 8th -14th. Tracker still shows as shipped but no delivered status. Got the call from my sales guy around 3pm this afternoon to give me bad news that my Bronco won't be here next week because it showed up today!
Sponsored