First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Discontinuing Bronco entirely would be a typical 'Friday' email
I’m waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come out and say we’ve all been Punk’d for their major re-launch of the show. The Bronco was just an elaborate joke.
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford keeps shutting down anyone with actual information and willing to communicate.
I'm sure Ford wishes this was a giant etch-a-sketch they could shake over their head, and begin anew.

I've been wondering lately about 'profitability'...with costs skyrocketing & their announcement about holding Bronco pricing steady for MY22 ....you gots to wonder.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw that yard full of Broncos also, at this point I'd be happy to pick it up and drive alllllll the way back to AK w/it.

devhodge

Big Bend
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That’s awesome! Hope it is accurate and hope we did get on the same truck but no update on my pizza tracker except yesterday the ‘est’ was removed from the 12 days in the ‘shipped’ line which I thought was interesting. So did you mean that the palsapp never moved from pending to dispatched? Or just hasn’t moved to delivered? Mine still says pending
Confirmed delivery of 4dr BB 2.3MT soft sin-free
7/18/20 reservation
2/18/21 converted to order (not priority)
7/19/21 original build date pushed to 7/23
MAP ran out of time pushed to 8/2 built
Delivered 3 days later by convoy to
Picking up tonight - first customer delivery at dealership
Palsapp never changed from pending, pizza tracker and 6g tracker both showed weird flip flopping every time I refreshed, one time built then one time delivered. Never indicated shipped just either built or delivered (still does it right now)

Giving details so my 7/19 pals know not to trust any one tool since dealer never called me and was surprised when I showed up this morning. “Is that yours?” Was the response I got. Trust your fellow 6g-ers and your own eyes.
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 360A37C6-BC68-46C1-98BA-E9B86A9E7CC9

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

7/18/20 reservation
Palsapp never changed from pending, pizza tracker and 6g tracker both showed weird flip flopping every time I refreshed, one time built then one time delivered. Never indicated shipped just either built or delivered (still does it right now)

Giving details so my 7/19 pals know not to trust any one tool since dealer never called me and was surprised when I showed up this morning. “Is that yours?” Was the response I got. Trust your fellow 6g-ers and your own eyes.
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 360A37C6-BC68-46C1-98BA-E9B86A9E7CC9
Nice!! My A51 2dr BB would have been its' line buddy on the 7/23 to 8/2 push, but alas mine went to timeout in BadBatchland.

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/18/20 reservation

360A37C6-BC68-46C1-98BA-E9B86A9E7CC9.jpeg
Awesome!! Congrats Devin, happy for you. Funny about the dealer's "is that your's" comment!

srafferty25

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have not seen any "built" emails today from our group.

Well, there's always next week.

I'm new here and didn't read through the whole thread, but if you are talking about a 7/19 build, my build week was the week of 7/12, blend date was 7/16 and the tracker shows it was built on 7/19, with the built email being sent at 3AM on 7/20. I then received an email on 7/23 stating that my bronco has been shipped and it should be at the dealer between 7/27 and 8/2. As of typing this, it has not shown up at the dealer.

My bronco was a 2.7 Auto Badlands Mid package with MIC Hardtop and Tow Package.

Ford's tracking sucks and my dealer's communications is terrible. Not too impressed with Ford thus far.

Bronco.JPG

Sponsored

Blackhawk9

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is the over\under on how many times can the bottom date change on the window sticker for this group? Mine is now three times. 7/23, 7/30, and now 8/6.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is the over\under on how many times can the bottom date change on the window sticker for this group? Mine is now three times. 7/23, 7/30, and now 8/6.
It apparently doesn't mean anything, so it doesn't matter.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will change once per week until the end of time as far as I can tell. My Bronco shipped via rail on 7/22. My window sticker last updated on 8/2. 8/2 was the last time the automated systems in Ford's database regenerated an image of my sticker based on the installed options.

The date is literally just when the computer generated that image. It happens once per week.

In your case, it happened on 7/23, then a week later on 7/30 and then a week later on 8/6. July has 31 days.

Given this information, my over under for number of times that date will change is 52 times a year.