Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This part was interesting:

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1628781425059

As a 7/22 Blend Date and supposedly produced, i wonder how this will pan out for me. No official built email from Ford, but my dealer said i have been produced and guessing I'm on Dirt Mountain right now.
Sponsored

CPTRK

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As a 7/22 Blend Date and supposedly produced, i wonder how this will pan out for me. No official built email from Ford, but my dealer said i have been produced and guessing I'm on Dirt Mountain right now.
Ditto - not sure why this stops at 7/21 since as far as I know all MICs are BadMIX

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1628781425059.png

I found that interesting also but if you read on they say they are replacing tops on all the Broncos that are at MAP. Im a 23rd build but do not think ill squeak by

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same here. Hopefully we are on the “built” and not the still waiting for production side to get it sooner

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So to date I have been caught up in things with a soft top. While I have received no updates from Ford my dealer checked Oasis and told me my build has been released - which is a huge step forward from when Flip checked for me in late July (i was produced but not released - with no indication why at that point). Has your dealer checked Oasis recently - maybe yours has been released and like mine is now awaiting shipment. I am hoping the dealer is correct but am trying to be optimistic that they are. Good luck
my dealer has. Mine is produced but nothing else listed. I usually bug them one a week. It’s been over 3 weeks but I know others have waited longer. I have no options other than High package. I know the above is bad news to most but it’s good news to everyone that has the soft top and is sitting in the lot. If it’s only a MIC issue then it’s only a matter of time for us. Fingers crossed 🤞

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This news is quite the bomb drop and now I am feeling like ill be lucky to see my 2Dr built 7/23 by Christmas. I'm a little ruffled up because if they come out with a green that I could have had in early 22' I'm going to be a bit disappointed. But shame on me for being impatient and wanting a bronco asap. Early reservation holders that held their order till 22' are looking pretty smart right about now. The news also has however taking some weight off of me, feels good to just kinda know a plan. Well I will sit tight and be positive, many people endure terrible suffering in this world and waiting on Bronco is not one of them.

bhornberger

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I found that interesting also but if you read on they say they are replacing tops on all the Broncos that are at MAP. Im a 23rd build but do not think ill squeak by
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1628782887571

Seems we would fall under one of these two:

now though: Why not have the date 8/11 instead of 7/21
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1628782953056

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1628783006389

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, hello December delivery.

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nevermind on my previous question. My pizza tracker shows my Bronco has been delivered today...

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

djbuff303

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1628783006389

I believe that customer recall letter applies to MIC Broncos that shipped and will get field replacements. My guess is that no MIC Broncos built after 7/21 shipped. This would would be the thread to know... am I right?

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

my dealer has. Mine is produced but nothing else listed. I usually bug them one a week. It’s been over 3 weeks but I know others have waited longer. I have no options other than High package. I know the above is bad news to most but it’s good news to everyone that has the soft top and is sitting in the lot. If it’s only a MIC issue then it’s only a matter of time for us. Fingers crossed 🤞
Good luck and hope you receive positive word soon.

I feel for the MIC top folks on this thread.

BDBrian1

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So let me get this straight! My July 21st build of a 2 door base is going to sit in a dirt lot till the end of the year with a top that might be leaking?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok but there are others with a soft top like me still stuck on bad-batch hill. Well I’m glad it’s at least one thing and not other issues with quality.

btw I would definitely buy any MIC top once you guys get yours replaced.
Yeah, one of the lies told. Soft tops NOT affected? Then send them!!!!!!!

brettf22

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So let me get this straight! My July 21st build of a 2 door base is going to sit in a dirt lot till the end of the year with a top that might be leaking?
Yup. Unbelievable, isn't it? Based on what's been posted re: schedule, our July builds will be sitting unstarted, unprotected, and unwashed, in the Michigan weather, with bad roofs, for 4-5 months. With no compensation (other than what was announced months ago). Can't be good for lots of the parts.
Sponsored