Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone actually get an email today from Ford on this?
Based on one of the letters shared it sounds like this will be a snail-mailer rather than email announcement. The "customer notification" section

CSP-21B49-awareness-communication.jpg
Sponsored

Blackhawk9

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting....Affected vehicles up to 7/21. What about 7/22 and beyond? My ' In Production' date is 7/23, Mods dropped and dealer said their status showed as 'Built'. Is it sitting on Dirt Mountain or could it be on its way? We know they have built Broncos with MIC tops since 7/21. What about those?

7/23 Blend 2043
2-Door

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So let me get this straight! My July 21st build of a 2 door base is going to sit in a dirt lot till the end of the year with a top that might be leaking?
Yes, but only if it rains... Nothing to worry about.

Screenshot_20210812-051445.png

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Doesn't have to make sense to you, it has to make sense to Ford, after all it's not really your truck yet.
Very true but once I put down my 50k I will pick it apart, Every single nut and bolt

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Live stream is live now.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Area 51 2.3 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gonna chime in. Build date 7/19. Badlands with soft top, 2.3 manual, no Sasquatch. Still showing in production. Why is my soft top being held up with the hard top issue?

Also, my experience has been awful. I ordered 07/20/20 and selected a Badlands with 2.7, auto, sasquatch with 12" screen.

The dealer ordered the Badlands with 2.3 manual, no sasquatch and the standard screen size. I didn't notice this until my build date email which the dealer then said we couldn't change it and there was nothing they could do.

Last edited:

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Per the correspondence from Ford, builds between January 8 and July 21 are affected.

I have a blend date of July 23rd. Does that mean I may have a new top or am I in purgatory also?
New tops don’t exist yet.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct - from what I am hearing, if you have a MIC top and you're stuck at MAP, you are waiting until October when the new tops start coming available and they will be allocated to the oldest builds first, so June builds will receive them prior to July builds prior to August, etc.

Strap in for a long wait and get something decent to drink...

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Correct - from what I am hearing, if you have a MIC top and you're stuck at MAP, you are waiting until October when the new tops start coming available and they will be allocated to the oldest builds first, so June builds will receive them prior to July builds prior to August, etc.

Strap in for a long wait and get something decent to drink...
I just want to know how to identify my VIN from the air and how big a chopper I need to go get it free.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want to know how to identify my VIN from the air and how big a chopper I need to go get it free.
Sling load capacity on the UH-60 Blackhawk is 8,000 lbs. Wonder if we could convince the National Guard to assist.

SVTBlackie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting....Affected vehicles up to 7/21. What about 7/22 and beyond? My ' In Production' date is 7/23, Mods dropped and dealer said their status showed as 'Built'. Is it sitting on Dirt Mountain or could it be on its way? We know they have built Broncos with MIC tops since 7/21. What about those?

7/23 Blend 2043
2-Door
If I'm reading it correctly, this is for vehicles that have shipped, hence it talks about the dealer doing the replacement of the top. So they haven't shipped any vehicles after 7/21. According to the other forms if you are built/in production, you're waiting on a new top before it will ship.

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

7/23 Blend 2043
2-Door
This was one of my first questions as well as a 7/23 blend. I messaged with my dealers sales manager today and was told that my vehicle has been built and I do not have the option to switch to a soft top. He was supposed to be having a conference call with his zone manager today but that call was cancelled- likely to make sure the zone managers are up to speed to hopefully be able to answer questions.

It’s great that there is finally a plan in place, but it still doesn’t answer the question that most of us have- when am I getting my Bronco?

How many of the new tops are they going to be making per day? And the new tops aren’t going to be made until October?!?! The Bronco customer service line was able to tell me there are no other parts or components mine is waiting on so it comes down to the MIC top.

Last edited:

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many of the new tops are they going to be making per day? And the new tops are going to be made until October?!?! The Bronco customer service line was able to tell me there are no other parts or components mine is waiting on so it comes down to the MIC top.
The new tops should start arriving in October. That said, this is Ford October and well, nothing has happened on time so far.
Sponsored