Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Group 2 mafia y’alllllllllll!

really this bites the pineapple dude. I’m anticipating a Christmas delivery now. I’ll probably be making another reservation. Lot rot is a real thing.
I am considering making another reservation just to have the option, but hell we'll be at the wayyyyy back of the line. I had a second reservation (July 18th 2020) kicking myself for canceling it. Its not the lot rot so much that's bother me but the fact that I will be getting my Bronco around the same time 2022' Broncos start rolling off the assembly line. If they come out with a green that I really like I would love to switch to a build with that color and get an early 22'. I think ill just have to stick with my built Bronco instead of abandoning it. Hopefully I am in love with it when it shows up and will be a non issue.
Sponsored

Zeno

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Defender Trophy Edition, 20 Ranger, 911SC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By the way, it looks like Ford has made Bronco6G take down the Limbo Lot Video. I was able to show my wife the video yesterday. Today I am not able to access it anywhere on the web. So much for future visual transparency or our Bad Batch Broncos.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm just sad that there apparently have been no releases the past few days. So even the soft tops are being held hostage....you'd think they'd want to make some space on dirt mountain....

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

By the way, it looks like Ford has made Bronco6G take down the Limbo Lot Video. I was able to show my wife the video yesterday. Today I am not able to access it anywhere on the web. So much for future visual transparency or our Bad Batch Broncos.
I could still open on here. I opened the News tab and it was the 2d or 3d news item with the video. Its a private video - and if taken by someone who is not a Ford employee - I don’t think there is much Ford can do about it.

Blackhawk9

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This just arrived in my inbox. At least I know it was built and sitting in Dirt Mountain, now referred to as 'Lot Rot'. Better than being in limbo wondering if the pizza tracker is correct...
Dear Future Bronco Owner,
There's nothing we want more than to get your Bronco to you.
Your Bronco is built, but unfortunately, we're having appearance and quality issues with the hardtop roof and it needs to be replaced.
As a result, your delivery timing will be delayed. We will prioritize replacement of hardtops on the oldest units first and will send you an email with more detailed timing updates based on your VIN in September. You can click here for more information and details on this announcement.
We know it doesn't make your Bronco appear any faster, but to show how much we appreciate your patience, we will continue to send you exclusive Bronco gear until you're behind the wheel.
This isn't the email you wanted but we thank you for your ongoing patience as we continue the hard work of bringing back a legend.
The Entire Bronco Team

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? dc6b1f-db3f-0a7e-1c90-340001010100&sig=6mnfJjv7dEQ

Sponsored

Zeno

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Defender Trophy Edition, 20 Ranger, 911SC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could still open on here. I opened the News tab and it was the 2d or 3d news item with the video. Its a private video - and if taken by someone who is not a Ford employee - I don’t think there is much Ford can do about it.
Thanks! That video worked.

CPTRK

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This just arrived in my inbox. At least I know it was built and sitting in Dirt Mountain, now referred to as 'Lot Rot'. Better than being in limbo wondering if the pizza tracker is correct...
Dear Future Bronco Owner,
There's nothing we want more than to get your Bronco to you.
Your Bronco is built, but unfortunately, we're having appearance and quality issues with the hardtop roof and it needs to be replaced.
As a result, your delivery timing will be delayed. We will prioritize replacement of hardtops on the oldest units first and will send you an email with more detailed timing updates based on your VIN in September. You can click here for more information and details on this announcement.
We know it doesn't make your Bronco appear any faster, but to show how much we appreciate your patience, we will continue to send you exclusive Bronco gear until you're behind the wheel.
This isn't the email you wanted but we thank you for your ongoing patience as we continue the hard work of bringing back a legend.
The Entire Bronco Team
dc6b1f-db3f-0a7e-1c90-340001010100&sig=6mnfJjv7dEQ.png
Yup just got it 2 - it's appropriate that it arrived on Friday the 13th

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Area 51 2.3 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just sad that there apparently have been no releases the past few days. So even the soft tops are being held hostage....you'd think they'd want to make some space on dirt mountain....
I am of of these people that have a soft top stuck in "in production" since 7/19. Wish I could get an update as to why it's being held with the hard tops. I'm assuming they just put them all there and forgot about them.

Edit: I just called to check on my soft top that is stuck "in production" since 7/19 and they couldn't give me any information at all other than it's in production. Great customer support.

Last edited:

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

we will continue to send you exclusive Bronco gear until you're behind the wheel.
Am I the only one on here that has never received anything in the mail from Ford? I don’t really want the poster but it never came and it is the thought that counts. Can’t wait to see what exclusive gear everyone else gets sent.

Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree. I don’t get it. If my dealer is correct my build has been released but I still have no emails from Ford and no indication that it has started the shipping process. Frustrating.

HUBB

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am of of these people that have a soft top stuck in "in production" since 7/19. Wish I could get an update as to why it's being held with the hard tops. I'm assuming they just put them all there and forgot about them.

Edit: I just called to check on my soft top that is stuck "in production" since 7/19 and they couldn't give me any information at all other than it's in production. Great customer support.
Thanks for the update and I'm with you on being in the soft top purgatory since 7/16. Saving me a phone call.

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am considering making another reservation just to have the option, but hell we'll be at the wayyyyy back of the line. I had a second reservation (July 18th 2020) kicking myself for canceling it. Its not the lot rot so much that's bother me but the fact that I will be getting my Bronco around the same time 2022' Broncos start rolling off the assembly line. If they come out with a green that I really like I would love to switch to a build with that color and get an early 22'. I think ill just have to stick with my built Bronco instead of abandoning it. Hopefully I am in love with it when it shows up and will be a non issue.
Making a reservation today with a new dealership.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone else heard that the number in the upper left hand corner of your window sticker is your number in line at Dirt Mountain to get your MiC? If so, hopefully it moves faster than the DMV for me.

912662DB-9A49-45D4-83CC-FEE3B580899D.jpeg
Sponsored