Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone else heard that the number in the upper left hand corner of your window sticker is your number in line at Dirt Mountain to get your MiC? If so, hopefully it moves faster than the DMV for me.

912662DB-9A49-45D4-83CC-FEE3B580899D.jpeg
No. MIC in this context, as other posters have said, means Michigan Assembly Plant. It has nothing to do with Molded In Color tops. The most likely order of MIC replacement is in the same order as blend number/rotation number since they said they would replace them from oldest to newest.
Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A question for @flip. It seems none of the 7/19 soft tops are moving. My dealer say my build showed as released but that was a week ago but no changes to my build status on the trackers. I find it hard to believe it takes a week to fill a rail car with enough vehicles for a shipment to the Mid-Atlantic region. Are you aware of any way a request can be submitted to locate an individual truck? I recall some comments before about builds being marked tracers but was not sure what that meant. Thanks.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A question for @flip. It seems none of the 7/19 soft tops are moving. My dealer say my build showed as released but that was a week ago but no changes to my build status on the trackers. I find it hard to believe it takes a week to fill a rail car with enough vehicles for a shipment to the Mid-Atlantic region. Are you aware of any way a request can be submitted to locate an individual truck? I recall some comments before about builds being marked tracers but was not sure what that meant. Thanks.
Interesting thought, are they not being released because they're waiting on a truck? I've assumed it was a qc hold, but you make me wonder if we're just waiting to ship?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting thought, are they not being released because they're waiting on a truck? I've assumed it was a qc hold, but you make me wonder if we're just waiting to ship?
I was a 7/23er but pushed to 8/2, I have a soft top BL with high pack, mine sat for a week and my dealer said it was a chip issue but got a shipped email last Sunday, I can’t imagine you “softies” are still waiting for chips.
I’m frustrated for you guys…

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First one appeared to ship straight from MAP, second hit a yard in Missouri before coming in. Traces happen after a built unit doesn’t have any movement for so long. I don’t know the exact triggers or what the follow up process but it’s all on Ford’s end. Best we can tell on released builds is logistic problems. Not enough drivers. Dealer can ask their rep to try and locate but not sure the have anything better than vehicle visibility.
True story. Both of mine still show in transit. :LOL:

Sponsored

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t think Ford is updating too much right now. My dealer is still showing my railcar is in Iowa as of the 10th… but when I track on my end, I’m only 2 hours away from Phoenix.

its like the shit hit the fan, and they stopped updating.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

First one appeared to ship straight from MAP, second hit a yard in Missouri before coming in. Traces happen after a built unit doesn’t have any movement for so long. I don’t know the exact triggers or what the follow up process but it’s all on Ford’s end. Best we can tell on released builds is logistic problems. Not enough drivers. Dealer can ask their rep to try and locate but not sure the have anything better than vehicle visibility.
True story. Both of mine still show in transit. :LOL:
Thank you

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still feel bad for people waiting for delivery. The wait really sucks. You just want to have some closure.

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am completely burned out, can't handle the up and downs. Still want my BadBatchBronco, but will stop checking and reading the forum for now. Hope to return when the news is better.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am completely burned out, can't handle the up and downs. Still want my BadBatchBronco, but will stop checking and reading the forum for now. Hope to return when the news is better.
I understand and thought I was there too. But in the end I keep looking to see other threads about reviews of people who have been driving and doing some mods. I’m hoping liking other posts of people getting their rigs sends good vibes my way 😂😂

Plus this specific thread and the folks on it are awesome and helpful. Free therapy!!

Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Agree that I’m burnt out but still check in on this group to see what everyone’s up to / commiserate…
And I really like all the Bad Batch badges 👍

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In an effort to "read the room", I wont brag too much here. Just an update to my friends on my favorite thread that I took delivery of my OBX on Friday afternoon and almost immediately left for a weekend camping trip. I won't bore you with pics or same reviews you've read a million times.

A couple notes on my first 300 miles.
1. smaller than I thought, in a good way. I had read so many reviews about how it was bigger than anticipated, I feared it was going to be a lot bigger.
2. Only heard the side mirror whistle once, driving at about 40mph, and probably a fluke or crosswind.
3. soft top was centered perfectly, no rubbing on the frame others report. There were felt patches installed at the factory, so seems Ford made quick fixes in that regard.
4. I purchased a front plate bracket for my mod bumper, but it won't work as it will block one of the sensors. I'll have to find another solution. I'm just happy my dealer listened and didnt install the factory bracket.
5. Lastly, she's perfect. I've had a smile on my face the last 72+ hours.

Goosesoup

Outer Banks
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500 Denali, 2012 SS Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In an effort to "read the room", I wont brag too much here. Just an update to my friends on my favorite thread that I took delivery of my OBX on Friday afternoon and almost immediately left for a weekend camping trip. I won't bore you with pics or same reviews you've read a million times.

A couple notes on my first 300 miles.
1. smaller than I thought, in a good way. I had read so many reviews about how it was bigger than anticipated, I feared it was going to be a lot bigger.
2. Only heard the side mirror whistle once, driving at about 40mph, and probably a fluke or crosswind.
3. soft top was centered perfectly, no rubbing on the frame others report. There were felt patches installed at the factory, so seems Ford made quick fixes in that regard.
4. I purchased a front plate bracket for my mod bumper, but it won't work as it will block one of the sensors. I'll have to find another solution. I'm just happy my dealer listened and didnt install the factory bracket.
5. Lastly, she's perfect. I've had a smile on my face the last 72+ hours.
Never could get tired of everyones rigs. Post away

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agree that I’m burnt out but still check in on this group to see what everyone’s up to / commiserate…
I was just about to say something. After the news of Dirt Mountain, it seemed to let a lot of wind out of 7/19's sails :(
Sponsored