Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha, I stalked this lady in the white Outer Banks into a parking lot today. :)

We wound up chatting for a while about stuff.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_1780

She had some sweet dogs in the back - they were super nice but camera shy!

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_1781
Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? tracking.PNG
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? tracking2.PNG
So idk if this has happened to anyone else. My Bronco shipped already on August 3rd and according to my dealer he said Last Monday it was in Indiana and then by Friday it was already in Cheyenne Wyoming. Super quick train it sounds like. I am taking delivery in Idaho but when I check my tracker it used to say my estimated delivery was between August 21-27. Now it says September 1-7??? I'm confused. To be honest I really dont trust the tracker at this moment because how could it be all the way in Wyoming and it says i wont get it for awhile until september. That makes no sense. Let me know if this has happened to anyone else. i did text the gm I've been talking to the whole time at the dealership and he hasnt got back to me yet. I dont have a hardtop either so now worries there.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By now, yours should be at the rail yard in SLC for transfer to a truck to haul it up to Idaho. I think, based on other forum members I've spoken with, it's truck from SLC to Idaho Falls. I doubt it'll take that long to get trucked up. My delivery date on the tracker showed the 15th and I received on the 10th.

My dealer is 5 miles from the rail yard, though! The local trucks will make multiple stops, so it's easy for them to fill the truck.

All you have to wait for is a truck to fill up and take yours to the dealership. It should show up faster than the tracker.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By now, yours should be at the rail yard in SLC for transfer to a truck to haul it up to Idaho. I think, based on other forum members I've spoken with, it's truck from SLC to Idaho Falls. I doubt it'll take that long to get trucked up. My delivery date on the tracker showed the 15th and I received on the 10th.

My dealer is 5 miles from the rail yard, though! The local trucks will make multiple stops, so it's easy for them to fill the truck.

All you have to wait for is a truck to fill up and take yours to the dealership. It should show up faster than the tracker.
yeah thats what i figured too. My dealer responded and said that he will check the status once he gets out of his morning meetings. He told me as well that my vehicle is marked as a retail order so its prioritized to get off the train faster. How much of that is true idk but hey I will take it.

Sponsored

HUBB

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Must be nice to have your bronco shipped and mine still hasn't left MAP with a 7/16 blend and soft top.

Super annoyed with my dealer and Ford.

WTF is the hold up?

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Must be nice to have your bronco shipped and mine still hasn't left MAP with a 7/16 blend and soft top.

Super annoyed with my dealer and Ford.

WTF is the hold up?
Wait, you're STILL in purgatory with a soft top. That suuuuuucks.

HUBB

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

7/19 soft top 4 door here and same issue.
I called Ford and they gave me zero info. My favorite part was at the end of the call, the lady just read her script and said "Thank you for being part of the Ford family"
Well... I'm not part of the Ford family because my bronco is sitting in a dirt lot somewhere.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Area 51 2.3 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Ford and they gave me zero info. My favorite part was at the end of the call, the lady just read her script and said "Thank you for being part of the Ford family"
Well... I'm not part of the Ford family because my bronco is sitting in a dirt lot somewhere.
Yep. This is the first big three purchase I've ever made and I'm starting to remember why I never wanted to buy anything from them.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

is there a way to track your train with something from the window sticker?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wait, wut, you expect Ford to know something? LMFAO. They can't even be bothered to email me.

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

is there a way to track your train with something from the window sticker?
No. You need the railcar number. Your dealer can provide that, if they are willing to.

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The soft top hold has me a bit baffled.

To the ones that have soft tops and have not shipped - do you have any add-ons that could be the cause of the delay?
Sponsored