Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5b1e8e6b-d07a-4ada-9ba7-da46756062b1-jpeg.jpg

44754f6f-00d3-4b4f-9f6a-35f1327183a8-jpeg.jpg

b9e9ff13-3199-44e5-bd52-ed18e6fc359c-jpeg.jpg

Well 2 new updates. Gave the bronco a first wash today and I’m super impressed with the soft top! It looked like it was just drenched in water and when I went to dry it it dried with ease. Didn’t feel soaked after the dry and after sitting for a little bit it was completely dry. Also I installed the gorhino rock rail/tube steps. Not super hard. The instructions came in Spanish so that was weird. But simple bolt on stuff and are really durable.

BaseBD

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I will join the club. 7/22 build. Made the trip down to @Granger Ford and picked it up this morning. The team was awesome. Props to Hunter, Javon and Anthony! @Zach@Granger , your team is doing great!

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 20210821_111953

Last edited:

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I joined up with the Wasatch Outlaw Wheelers and we went up Miller Hill and Mineral Basin near American Fork. They were great, spotted the various obstacles well, and I had a really great time. They're great folks!

They told me they figure I'm the first Bronco to make it to the top of Mineral Basin! :cool:

I'll post a thread in the trip reports later, but wanted to share with my team first! BTW, I bashed every bash plate on the thing, got some pin striping to polish off, and used all four wheels as levers against rocks at various times. I even at one point got high centered to the point someone had to put a tow strap on me and pull me back a couple of feet so I could pick a better line. LOL, all in good fun! I seriously need to do like @CDawg297! and get some bigger tires.

Kinda regretting not getting Squatch - I'd have cleared those obstacles first try on a Squatch.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_1811

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_1822

Sponsored

Goosesoup

Outer Banks
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500 Denali, 2012 SS Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I joined up with the Wasatch Outlaw Wheelers and we went up Miller Hill and Mineral Basin near American Fork. They were great, spotted the various obstacles well, and I had a really great time. They're great folks!

They told me they figure I'm the first Bronco to make it to the top of Mineral Basin! :cool:

I'll post a thread in the trip reports later, but wanted to share with my team first! BTW, I bashed every bash plate on the thing, got some pin striping to polish off, and used all four wheels as levers against rocks at various times. I even at one point got high centered to the point someone had to put a tow strap on me and pull me back a couple of feet so I could pick a better line. LOL, all in good fun! I seriously need to do like @CDawg297! and get some bigger tires.

Kinda regretting not getting Squatch - I'd have cleared those obstacles first try on a Squatch.

Love Mineral Basin

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any other 7/19 notice that now the pizza tracker no longer working? Also the 6g tracker not working either. Mine worked fine up until past day or so. Wonder what is going on.
Ya my stick still comes up but nothing else

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ya my stick still comes up but nothing else
Just refreshed mine, and it came up pretty much the same as before. Shows built on 7/22, Shipping 21 days, no expected date for delivery.

Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My tracker went dead about a week and a half before delivery. I doubt it's related, just at some point, the tracker will likely go dead. Once dead, it appears to be permanent.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love Mineral Basin
The club thinks I'm probably the first new bronco to make it up to the top of Mineral Basin. At some point in the trip, I kept thinking, "I should not have done this." That said, outside of some wheel damage and damage to some of the armor and bits of frame, it did make it. Mine was the only bare bones stock vehicle on the trip and frankly, with a leveling kit, I would have probably cleared some of the obstacles I high centered on. I did not need much more clearance, just some!

If I had squatch, I'd have been golden. :)

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Month old build as of today as far as being produced...yay.

I have really stepped back for my sanity and have tempered my excitement. Lets see how bad things get in Sept...I am sure another shoe will drop then. Sucks and not thrilled but what really are we going to do. The top news has sucked the fun and excitement out of this.

VTNOLE2

Wildtrak
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine went dead today. Delivery this week last I heard

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My tracker went dead about a week and a half before delivery. I doubt it's related, just at some point, the tracker will likely go dead. Once dead, it appears to be permanent.
My tracker is all Null as well. I don’t know whether it went like that yesterday or today. I am so hoping your comment holds on the tracker dying. But given that I have received nothing from Ford since the In Production email I am not holding my breath that this is anything but a system glitch at Ford.
Sponsored