Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Curious how your build shows in the picture on the B6G and Pizza trackers. I recall people mentioning that the image with MIC tops had the top disappear after Ford announced the MIC top changes. But I recall my image has always remained showing a softtop. But in looking at things this morning I noticed that the image in my B6G is missing a roof - checked Ford tracker and same image. Did Ford just pull all top
Images from the trackers - or could it be a clue that there is an error somewhere and that my rig has been in purgatory because its marked as having a MIC top?
Really happy for BroncoJay but frustrated with Ford as my build sits.
Interesting! Someone stole my top!
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, have any of the other soft tops vanished? I'm wondering what it means... Maybe bad tops being replaced?

Goosesoup

Outer Banks
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500 Denali, 2012 SS Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why so long? I get the long weekend but still, you’ve been waiting long enough! PDI that sucker and send it home!
Final inspection finished late last night, we already had plans, blah blah blah lol You are right should just get it home but I chose to wait till tomorrow morning. Ill pick up then and will post more pics.

chobit

Badlands
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper SE, MIata ND2 GT, Bronco Badland SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't received any email from Ford about shipping, but the status change from "Awaiting shipping" to "in transit" today.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? E69E5C18-8C16-47F9-BC10-6BD22166A99B
Dealer finally emailed & texted me today that my Bronco arrived this morning. I was told it will be ready this afternoon.

Sponsored

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Goosesoup

Outer Banks
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500 Denali, 2012 SS Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Picked. up today! Glad it was a day off...all I did was smoke meat and tinker with Bronco all day! Good day!
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_6871
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_6873
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_6874

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_6867

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_6879

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_6875

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_6894

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_6828

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_6888

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_6854

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_6891

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_6890

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Very unexpected weekend for me. I had reached the point that I had enough of Ford’s BS and total lack of customer service. On top of that I reach a cut off on my extra vehicles at the end of the month and had to do something - I cannot be stuck with no wheels. So my wife and I had decided that I was out and found a low miles 2017 Rubicon Recon edition and started the purchase process. Plan was to wait until I had vehicle in hand then cancel my Bronco reservation.

But while running errands over the weekend my wife saw a Bronco Sport for sale on a GMC dealership lot and looked it up. They had it listed for $47k with 2000 miles - again this was not a Ford dealer. She asked about the price and I told her Broncos are selling at premiums because people want them. So she said well we are keeping the Bronco reservation. When the Bronco arrives we will drive it a bit - keep the one we like better and privately sell the other - and likely will not lose any money on the whole transaction. Gotta love it!!😁

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very unexpected weekend for me. I had reached the point that I had enough of Ford’s BS and total lack of customer service. On top of that I reach a cut off on my extra vehicles at the end of the month and had to do something - I cannot be stuck with no wheels. So my wife and I had decided that I was out and found a low miles 2017 Rubicon Recon edition and started the purchase process. Plan was to wait until I had vehicle in hand then cancel my Bronco reservation.

But while running errands over the weekend my wife saw a Bronco Sport for sale on a GMC dealership lot and looked it up. They had it listed for $47k with 2000 miles - again this was not a Ford dealer. She asked about the price and I told her Broncos are selling at premiums because people want them. So she said well we are keeping the Bronco reservation. When the Bronco arrives we will drive it a bit - keep the one we like better and privately sell the other - and likely will not lose any money on the whole transaction. Gotta love it!!😁
Quite a premium on a Sport! Loaded out you couldn't break 40k. If only it was a soft top....

Sponsored

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here's to hoping we start seeing 7/19 builds trickling out of dirt mountain soon!

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here's to hoping we start seeing 7/19 builds trickling out of dirt mountain soon!
Yah hope the spreadsheet starts turning green with 7/19 crew taking delivers with today’s great news!