Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've updated the tracker! Congrats!

1631637907469.png
Thanks, I'm still a bit shaky on it. The pizza tracker still shows In Production, the dealer seemed confused since it didn't show a 'chip hold' I tried to tell him it was the roof thing...he didn't seem to understand???
Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, I'm still a bit shaky on it. The pizza tracker still shows In Production, the dealer seemed confused since it didn't show a 'chip hold' I tried to tell him it was the roof thing...he didn't seem to understand???
Hey - we'll trust him for now. I dont want to go stomping on anyones parade (even if it ends up being a couple week parade :p)

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It wasn't me. It was on the Dirt Mountain tracker. Another this morning built late June, so not on this thread, likely.
Ugh - Sorry to hear that. You and are close in build time so when I saw your post after getting my email I was hopeful. So for me I called Ford back late last week and finally got a rep who recognized that my timeline was not right. She actually had me on hold for a while to track things down - told me my original complaint case was never actually picked up or assigned to anyone so she pushed it through and kept me on the line until she could confirm someone (no idea what Dept) had taken on my open case for review. I was supposed to get a call back with a status but guess the Built email served that purpose.
So it may be worth another shot to call the marketing team and not let them dismiss you. Maybe it takes being the squeaky/screaming mad wheel to get the grease. Good luck I am hoping you get something positive soon.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally made some progress as a 7/16 blend soft top getting out of dirt mountain. ETA is 10/7 for SoCal.

Wishing you all a soon release.
HUGE! Cmon MIC tops and 2drs🙏

@CO-Bronco and @Permaxyz can we get some more positive juju out there 😁😁

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man she is beautiful! I love the upgraded BL wheels, I was pretty set on upgraded to bigger tires and better wheels but after seeing them in person I’m pretty content.

enjoy your rig! They are so fun to drive!
Let me know how you like reinstalling the soft top windows! Did it yesterday and it was trickier than I thought! I sure hope they loosen up a bit!

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1631645076598
Yep I'm content with the wheels and tires for now. I had been sort of kicking myself before it arrived thinking that was a waste of money, but am satisfied with them now. They look great and the 33-inch tire without the extra lift is a good height for me. As for putting the top back on, I just did it today for the first time and man it was a struggle! I'm with you I hope it gets easier with time - from stretching and from learning to do it better. On a positive note, the doors were super easy to get both off and on. Probably took less time to put all 4 doors back on than to put the three roof panels back on.

Question - were you able to 'preserve' your Badlands stickers in case you want to put one or both back on? I did order the same old-school logos - ordered them as soon as they were posted - but am getting cold feet on taking off the Badlands stickers and haven't done it yet. Looks sweet on yours. I was thinking about putting the Badlands sticker below the bucking bronco in the back but it might look too crowded. Or replace just one of the two Badlands stickers and leave the other. Not sure... but wondering if I will be able to move one or save them.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep I'm content with the wheels and tires for now. I had been sort of kicking myself before it arrived thinking that was a waste of money, but am satisfied with them now. They look great and the 33-inch tire without the extra lift is a good height for me. As for putting the top back on, I just did it today for the first time and man it was a struggle! I'm with you I hope it gets easier with time - from stretching and from learning to do it better. On a positive note, the doors were super easy to get both off and on. Probably took less time to put all 4 doors back on than to put the three roof panels back on.

Question - were you able to 'preserve' your Badlands stickers in case you want to put one or both back on? I did order the same old-school logos - ordered them as soon as they were posted - but am getting cold feet on taking off the Badlands stickers and haven't done it yet. Looks sweet on yours. I was thinking about putting the Badlands sticker below the bucking bronco in the back but it might look too crowded. Or replace just one of the two Badlands stickers and leave the other. Not sure... but wondering if I will be able to move one or save them.
I haven’t take my doors off yet… I’m kind of scared… lol I’m glad to hear it’s pretty easy!
Those soft top windows man do they suck putting back in..
I took off my BL stickers and placed them here. It’s kind of my catch-all for my sticker collection…they came off really easy and left no sticker adhesive behind. I really debated just leaving them on but fell in love with the old school vibe of the bronco script… your VB color is amazing man! Hope ur enjoying it as much as I am..

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? C82054BB-E797-4CCD-87CB-D7A481AF7BC4

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hoping to hear some good news this week or next. Wondering if any July blendies with MIC got the build email
I thought I'd see more escapees posting...but some is better than none. Only a handful of 2-doors.

Sponsored