brettf22

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure how/if the air bag recall affects my build but my 2 door BL MIC has been in Dirt Mountain purgatory since being built on 7/19 (7/16 blend date). I finally got the "Built" email yesterday and estimated arrival in Las Vegas 10/22 to 10/28.
Looking at the Dirt Mountain list, your rotation number is a mere 180 before mine. Hopefully, this means I’ll get the “built” email soon. And let’s hope the airbag recall doesn’t add time to our actual release.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking at the Dirt Mountain list, your rotation number is a mere 180 before mine. Hopefully, this means I’ll get the “built” email soon. And let’s hope the airbag recall doesn’t add time to our actual release.
Oh, but it will. I have no notifications from Ford on my account, doesn't mean a thing to me. They never communicate anyway.

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you pick up your Bronco today??
No, but I officially took delivery today, so its mine. We’re in the teeth of harvest here in Central Illinois and my dealer is having it shipped to me. Can’t wait, but a little more work left before I can enjoy it

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, but I officially took delivery today, so its mine. We’re in the teeth of harvest here in Central Illinois and my dealer is having it shipped to me. Can’t wait, but a little more work left before I can enjoy it
what color did you get?

Sponsored

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not sure how/if the air bag recall affects my build but my 2 door BL MIC has been in Dirt Mountain purgatory since being built on 7/19 (7/16 blend date). I finally got the "Built" email yesterday and estimated arrival in Las Vegas 10/22 to 10/28.
I'm 7/21 blend. Was hoping my BB would be on the same train with yours heading to Vegas, too. But in light of this airbag recall, who the hell knows whats going to happen...ugh.

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 7/21 blend. Was hoping my BB would be on the same train with yours heading to Vegas, too. But in light of this airbag recall, who the hell knows whats going to happen...ugh.
Yeah I'm not getting too carried away yet. We have all been burned before but maybe our rigs will head out West together after all. Good luck

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am starting to believe that there would be benefit in ordering my second reservation. It is at the top of the list for 22, and originally I wanted the painted top. I am thinking it may get to me before my 7/21 DM, especially if its got the wrong-fold airbag (and leave it at the dealer).

That would sure feel better than the hell I've been through. Only downside is no AMB in 22. Am I wrong?

Sponsored

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my built email this morning at 3:59 am. I was a 7/16 blend with a late rotation so I wasn’t produced until early 7/19

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my built email this morning at 3:59 am. I was a 7/16 blend with a late rotation so I wasn’t produced until early 7/19
Same blend and build dates as yours. I got an email today saying my BL is shipped, so maybe the air bag recall won't affect us after all. That would be a rare win in this process

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am starting to believe that there would be benefit in ordering my second reservation. It is at the top of the list for 22, and originally I wanted the painted top. I am thinking it may get to me before my 7/21 DM, especially if its got the wrong-fold airbag (and leave it at the dealer).

That would sure feel better than the hell I've been through. Only downside is no AMB in 22. Am I wrong?
I foolishly canceled my second reservation a long time ago, Wish I kept it. .

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same blend and build dates as yours. I got an email today saying my BL is shipped, so maybe the air bag recall won't affect us after all. That would be a rare win in this process

I wonder since you guys were a July 16 Blend if you just had the good airbags in que for your builds and then the bad airbags came later. Im going to feel better when we see July 19-23 Blends getting built/shipped emails...
Sponsored