First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
10/07 Update - I've been swamped most of the day but here to give the daily update! 20 Bronco's were released from Dirt Mountain today.

1633656792185.png

On a personal note (and one I didn't openly advertise too much earlier this week) is that my Bronco has been Built/Shipped/Delivered. I purposely didn't advertise this as being a 07/13 blend I feel almost dirty getting it before everyone from the June and early July blends. A lot of us have become chums over the past 3.5+ months and I feel really bad for you guys and gals.

I've decided post the following though as I do think it prudent to share my experience with the various trackers and how they changes (or better yet, didn't) to give a sliver of hope to those of you still waiting.

• ETA Start/End dates updated from original July dates Monday night (10/04)
  • "Awaiting Shipping" status (ie. Built) came early morning Tuesday (10/05), as recognized via AEMs, and therefore B6G Trackers.
NOTE: The B6G Tracker pulls data from this AEM link:​
BUT
Most of the time when changes are pushed on Fords end, it differs (and from what I find, lags) from the following link, so I actually had a good 6hr heads up by following this link. Also, this link did not show the "nulls" during yesterdays outage.​
The difference is all in the "_" underscore.​

• No movement on the AEMs data yesterday (10/06)
  • I checked my regions Convoy tracker (Cassens -https://www.cassens.com/pages/delivery-receipt/) this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see my Bronco's VIN scheduled for transport today.
  • Around 3pm EST my Bronco arrived at my Dealer.
NOTE: My AEMs data still shows "Awaiting Shipping", even now - 7hrs after Delivery. According to Fords tracking data it is still at MAP....​
Also to note, my ETIS data STILL shows only my original Production dates (07/13).​
1633657999887.png

All this to say - There's still sliver of hope that you may have left Dirt Mountain, even if Ford's trackers say otherwise.

I'm still committed to updating the Dirt Mountain Tracker until every last one of us are out.
As I tweet Levine all those months ago - "No Bronco Left Behind". Much love everyone.
If I am not mistaken my Canadian WT July 21st build should be in transit. Thank you for the links and awesome news!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/10 Update - VERY slow day today. Only 2 have been released.

1633913170950.png

Sponsored

Sponsored

jahdish

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ferrari 458 Italia, 2016 BMW X6, 2018 BMW M5,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh, that's what I like to hear. I'm a 7/21 too. 0414 rotation. Maybe I'll be getting mine this week.
Nice. Hopefully you get an email notification soon. What model are you getting?

pretty pumped here

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice. Hopefully you get an email notification soon. What model are you getting?

pretty pumped here
Hopefully so! It's a two door, BB, 7spd, A51. Similar to your build.

With that, if Ford is really going in order of production, us "7/19 er's" should be getting built emails this week. Hopefully...

Broncojy

Big Bend
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Neon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
4 door big bend

10/04 build week for me