Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is hoping for a build email tomorrow - i have been stalking the Etis page and ECU stats - which all have been "last checked" on 7/22/2021 - now i have ones that have a 10/14/2021 date.

blend date was 7/22

1634237470697.png

A little more action tonight. ETA start / end dates moved from 8/xx to later this month. Those dates were populated a few weeks back.

"etaStartDate":"2021-10-30","etaEndDate":"2021-11-05"

https://www-etisorigin.app.ford.com/vehicle/pti.do?vin="insert_vin_here"
Sponsored

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This may be a far off question, but is there an average transit time from shipped to arriving at the dealer?

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/14 Update - Big day today, 22 Released. Thankfully 5 more Junes have made it off of DM.

SPECIAL NOTE: After a few more reports of members noticing their build were missing I decided to dig into it and figure out what was happening. Turn's out at some point over the weekend a bug made its way into how the Google Form page updates the Google Sheet. Every time a member updated their status, it would duplicate their entry by erasing another members data.

I was able to replicate the error multiple times, but unfortunate unable to fix it. Therefore going forward - USER UPDATES ARE DISABLED. POST ON HERE OR SEND ME A DM WITH YOUR STATUS UPDATES AND I'LL GLADLY UPDATE MANUALLY. Geesh, I'm going to need a beer once this is all done :p

1634269201553.png

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been pretty chill with this delay for the past two months but when I keep reading posts of people with September built hard tops getting delivery while the July built hard tops (my 7/21 build included) still sit on dirt mountain just pisses me off to no end. Really got to me today.

I don't like being angry. Especially when my Georgia Bulldogs are ranked #1.

But damn, I'm angry anyway.

And now the Ford System hasn't recognized my VIN number on the tracker for two days as a valid VIN. Makes the pessimist in me wonder if they just scrapped it altogether.
Go DAWGS!

Seriously though, totally valid point, and very frustrating.

Sponsored

Stojanowski

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This may be a far off question, but is there an average transit time from shipped to arriving at the dealer?
We are in temple tx and my buddies took 13 days... I'm on day 7 of in transit last scan was Kansas city. Expecting it next weekend.

The variable is getting a truck filled and delivered to your dealer. We are the furthest south for the market to get delivered from Dallas, they wait until a truck is full before delivering.

With my Raptor it came a day after a truck filled up so sat in Dallas a couple days

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Praying Mantis on the hood of my Fusion this morning, a good luck sign that I will see movement soon?

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 doors aren't real....change my mind....
I actually saw one yesterday on the back of a truck headed southbound on the 101 south of Gilroy. I was rolling northbound from Monterey where I'd been on business travel and saw the car hauler with a load of Ford and thought, should see if there's a Bronco on there, and sure enough, there was.

First one I'd seen outside of a Bronco event, but now I've seen one.

djbuff303

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My ETIS dates changed this morning! So - glimmer of hope! I know that means nothing definitively other than somebody is touching my Bronco. But... at this point any movement is good!