Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2's a pair - 3 makes a crowd - guess we'll push this thread to 400 together. I really hope they get theses 'October' commits out early this week.
Yah I had hoped for this past week but in keeping with this whole process nothing but disappointment!
Actually this delay is now pushing things beyond just the Bronco is really cool & I want it into more real concerns regarding what Iā€™m going to do come the cold (snowy) weather.
I hope that we all start getting some good news this week?
Sponsored

rcarmchl

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forrester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yah I had hoped for this past week but in keeping with this whole process nothing but disappointment!
Actually this delay is now pushing things beyond just the Bronco is really cool & I want it into more real concerns regarding what Iā€™m going to do come the cold (snowy) weather.
I hope that we all start getting some good news this week?
Seems the 2 doors have gotten the shaft in all of this mess.

I'm concerned that if we don't get the notification this week - then what do we do? not like they give a crap about it, who do you contact? no one has any idea - my dealer has essentially said - nothing I can do, it happens when it happens.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm concerned that if we don't get the notification this week - then what do we do? not like they give a crap about it, who do you contact? no one has any idea - my dealer has essentially said - nothing I can do, it happens when it happens.
You left out the shift tops. And we didn't do anything wrong!

Dsprouse

First Edition
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Mine says the same. Seeing production dates for 22 in early December is crazy as we just continue to sit. I know Ford is working hard and things are crazy but the lack of communication sucks.

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ā€˜75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m starting to think itā€™s likely someone will take delivery of their MY22 before I get my 1st round allocation 2-door. So ridiculous, and so many what ifs! Couldā€™ve had a bronco already if I had a lucky top, a later timestamp, if they had 2-door softtops, if they actually cared. Or I couldā€™ve waited and got a green bronco around the same timing. Wish I didnā€™t give up my 2nd reservation. Ugh!

Mine says the same. Seeing production dates for 22 in early December is crazy as we just continue to sit. I know Ford is working hard and things are crazy but the lack of communication sucks.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/22-10/24 Update - Well I'm back from a nice long weekend vacation, I've missed y'all!
I just spent a good 30min reading my go-to threads to update the Tracker (this one, 06/30 & 07/19) and boy oh boy did a lot of you take Delivery of your rigs this weekend. CONGRATS!

Unfortunately the celebrations end there though. I only received fours... yes 4 messages telling me their Bronco's swung to "Built" status. That's one per day I was gone, new record lows. I guess this is a sign that I'm no longer allowed to take vacations? :(

1635130364460.png

Special Question: Is there another popular thread I should start looking at for people posting their Built status (ie. and August thread now that we have started to see more movement towards the end of July's blends)?

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D šŸŗ !

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok, DMSC people... The party is over, go home, everyone else has been arrested and thrown in jail until they can post bond...

Thanks for playing...

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine was sputtering in August, and dashed in Sept. I've no idea what this is now....disillusionment, delusionment!? that it might be released soon? *sigh*
Hold in there, I was a 7/19, bumped to 7/21, "built" 10/18 and should ship week of 10/25.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10/22-10/24 Update - Well I'm back from a nice long weekend vacation, I've missed y'all!
I just spent a good 30min reading my go-to threads to update the Tracker (this one, 06/30 & 07/19) and boy oh boy did a lot of you take Delivery of your rigs this weekend. CONGRATS!

Unfortunately the celebrations end there though. I only received fours... yes 4 messages telling me their Bronco's swung to "Built" status. That's one per day I was gone, new record lows. I guess this is a sign that I'm no longer allowed to take vacations? :(

1635130364460.png

Special Question: Is there another popular thread I should start looking at for people posting their Built status (ie. and August thread now that we have started to see more movement towards the end of July's blends)?

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D šŸŗ !
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 19757DCB-9EB0-4691-928B-AEDD8C6E70DC

Sponsored

Zeno

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Defender Trophy Edition, 20 Ranger, 911SC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally! Please change my status to built and shipped.
YOUR VEHICLE IS ON ITS WAY
Dear David Campbell,
Your new 2021 Bronco Badlandsā„¢ 4 Door has shipped and is on its way!
Our current estimate for delivery to Town & Country Ford is between November 5, 2021 and November 11, 2021. Once it arrives, a dealership representative will contact you to arrange final delivery.
Remember, you can easily access a copy of your window label and check the status of your Broncoā„¢ SUV at any time by clicking the button below. Also, included is your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: -----------.

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just talked to my dealer. My 2dr BD made it to Atlanta via rail (which mean it rolled 20 yds from the end of my driveway on the CSX line) and is waiting to be unloaded and placed on a truck.

Could be a day or two, could be a week or two.

Knowing it's 90 minutes down the road and just sitting there is more frustrating than I thought. Headed out of town Thursday morning for the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party (aka the Georgia-Florida game). Figure it'll show up on at the dealership about the time I hit the Florida line.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waiting for the call from Granger that it has arrived. Then hope to get the financing done before 2 buddies and I take a trip for a road trip back home. I can't travel this week or weekend due to work and prior commitments so no real "rush" on my end...but figure it will come in and I will be bitting at the chance to head out and pick it up.
Sponsored