First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My 2dr has been ā€œdeliveredā€ to the dealership since last Thursday. Except they havenā€™t got it and say itā€™s still at the shipping yard in Montreal. All trackers say delivered. Ford customer service says itā€™s been delivered.
Iā€™m so frustrated at this point Iā€™m close to telling them to shove their bronco up their ass

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My 2dr has been ā€œdeliveredā€ to the dealership since last Thursday. Except they havenā€™t got it and say itā€™s still at the shipping yard in Montreal. All trackers say delivered. Ford customer service says itā€™s been delivered.
Iā€™m so frustrated at this point Iā€™m close to telling them to shove their bronco up their ass

Don't do that. That's like fumbling the ball on the 1 yd line after a 99 yd kickoff return. Finish the drill. Get across that line. Get your Bronco.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

10/31 Update - Happy belated Halloween everyone. I was swamped working a 12hr day and then took the kiddo Trick or Treating so apologies this is coming a day late. Six Broncos were released, which was huge for a Sunday!

1635810983079.png

11/01 Update - Things definitely cooled off today, with only Two being released. I will say this though, these two releases are absolute beauts in by books. We have @Alexy.Bujold , our resident elder at Dirt Mountain. This gentleman lasted 173 Days at dirt Mountain, a good 35+ days longer than anyone else so far. And then we have @mpeugeot, perhaps our most vocal DM member fighting for our cause here on B6g. @De Brus (jokingly) said it best:

1635811002704.png

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D šŸŗ !
Wow, canā€™t believe you are still tracking builds from July. I was trying to help a guy off of FB that has an FE in limbo, modules popped, 07/20 Blend date, no updates from Ford, I did notice the bottom date of his WS is 11/04/2021 so maybe something is happening.
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 94D4FF1A-63D4-403D-A38D-FCEA4011C158

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, canā€™t believe you are still tracking builds from July. I was trying to help a guy off of FB that has an FE in limbo, modules popped, 07/20 Blend date, no updates from Ford, I did notice the bottom date of his WS is 11/04/2021 so maybe something is happening.
Sticker date means NOTHING. It updates weekly.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/04 Update - Another solid day with 6 being released, all August blends going as far as an 08/12! Shall I say there is a light at the end of the tunnel here? Still distant but we're getting there!

Special Note - This brings us down to 78 left in Dirt Mountain. At 6 a day we'll have it empty by Mid-November. Hopefully this is a tad earlier that what some expected based on the Roof Replacement emails Ford sent last month (definitely a lot later than what all of us had originally wanted though).

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D šŸŗ !

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

11/04 Update - Another solid day with 6 being released, all August blends going as far as an 08/12! Shall I say there is a light at the end of the tunnel here? Still distant but we're getting there!

1636072660386.png

Special Note - This brings us down to 78 left in Dirt Mountain. At 6 a day we'll have it empty by Mid-November. Hopefully this is a tad earlier that what some expected based on the Roof Replacement emails Ford sent last month (definitely a lot later than what all of us had originally wanted though).
1636072791607.png

Not if they keep skipping out July builds...

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1636072660386.png

1636072791607.png

I swear I'm gonna be the last one off DM!

It's just my crap luck!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco

Delivered yesterday
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 5BE85113-B75E-4892-AA7B-6154BA93AFC3
Now that's a thing of Beauty! And the autumn leaves :love:

It's just my crap luck!
I swear I need to start looking for Sponsorship to get prizes for the last June, July and August blends that make it off the mountain. Ya'll need something special for coming in last!

thors1hammer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus, F150,Transit
Your Bronco Model
Base

It's just my crap luck!
Well its just my crap luck as well, and my name is also Mike. So sounds like we will just have to stick together. We can take the last transport out. Deal?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well its just my crap luck as well, and my name is also Mike. So sounds like we will just have to stick together. We can take the last transport out. Deal?
Oh, no, I think I'll be the biggest loser. And my name's not Mike.
Sponsored