The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
With everyone talking about the new Bronco mainly for Off Roading i haven't heard anyone talking about making it a Hot Rod.

I think there's a ton of potential here. Especially with the Base model 2 door with 2.7 twin turbo and 10 speed auto options.

Instead of purchasing the Sasquatch package you can take that extra money and put it towards tuning or if you really want tons of power upgrade the turbos, intake and cooling.

They did it here in the F 150 and got massive gains. Over 540hp and torque to the wheels. And since the Bronco is smaller and lighter It would be a lot faster then the F 150. I think it could easily be in the 11s.

I think in the end it would be awesome. You can have a cool Hot Rod and cruise with the top off. This Bronco would tear up the streets, the strip, and the dunes. This Bronco has so much potential. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tf...rd-f-150-2-7l-ecoboost-v6-stage-3-tuning/amp/
Sponsored

Last edited:

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i was thinking something like this, but i am learning how to drive a manual, so i don't know if the extra $3,000+ for the 2.7 is really worth it for me anymore

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Good topic! After seeing how good that fishing concept outer banks looks on stock suspension and wheels, an outer banks or below trim without the heavy bash plates/bumpers and a v6 option should make for a pretty fun “sport” model with lots of potential.

jonboy1225

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A long list of 3 pedalers, and various tow trucks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're absolutely right, it has the recipe to be a quick little bugger with focused tuning and mods. I'm a speed freak at the core, and turned towards fun efficient cars for a long time, but I've longed for a 4wd again for years so I'm not going that route. I have enough fun driver's cars. Not gonna be me, but I am interested in seeing some builds like this happen!

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The bronco looks to be exceptionally heavy. Even the 2 door.
Dodge Challenger Scat packs weight over 4k pounds and they have rear wheel drive and only 485hp and they get into the 11s.

This Bronco with a twin turbo 6 and 540 hp to the wheels and 4 wheel drive im thinking will be a lot faster. And Ford made it so you can unbolt a lot of parts very easily which means you can make it even lighter.

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Like this?
I would keep the looks the same as stock. I wouldn't want it to look like that. I think it already looks perfect. That would ruin it IMO. Ford did a great job in making it look old school. I wouldn't want to mess that up.

TheBeardedBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 FZ-07
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would keep the looks the same as stock. I wouldn't want it to look like that. I think it already looks perfect. That would ruin it IMO. Ford did a great job in making it look old school. I wouldn't want to mess that up.
I totally agree. We I mean they did didn't they ? lol

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Guys I'm not talking about changing the looks. Look at the picture of the Base. I would keep it exactly the same except for sticky tires and the power mods.. Thats it.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
i was thinking something like this, but i am learning how to drive a manual, so i don't know if the extra $3,000+ for the 2.7 is really worth it for me anymore
Yeah understand. Im not saying this is even the route I would go either. But its just an example of another way the Bronco can be built.

Like for me im on a tight budget so I have to stay under $38k. So depending on what the Sasquatch will cost i can most likely go 2 door Base + Sasquatch with the 2.3 and have an amazing Off Roader with front and rear Lockers on 35s.

Or I can go 2 door Base + 2.7 engine and Auto + a tune and sticky tires. Heck even just a tune from Ford performance which will be available will give this set up plenty of power and be under warranty.

2 totally awesome but different routs you can go with the 2 door Base.