Sponsored

Who's going to 2022 Bronco Super Celebration East in April?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If last year was any indication, from the grumblings afterwards, last year's numbers of people there made the cruises way too crowded and not enjoyable. There were more people there last year than I'd ever seen, but less broncos than in 2016. I anticipate, and hope, it will turn into two events, a 66-96 event like it's always been, and then a 66-current year production. I know several folks who either aren't coming back this year or this will be the last year because of the "21' crowd" that was there last year. As I've mentioned before on FB, it's not hard to tell who the bronco folks are, and who the folks are with broncos lol.
This is sort of what I was curious about. Vintage and New always have a bit of a clash. I'm sure as time passes the 6Gens will be owned by Bronco folks too. Then, you can both complain about those 7Gen whippersnappers. :LOL: I wonder if the crowds will be different this year solely for the reason you can see Broncos everywhere now, as opposed to last year when they were not out yet.
Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is sort of what I was curious about. Vintage and New always have a bit of a clash. I'm sure as time passes the 6Gens will be owned by Bronco folks too. Then, you can both complain about those 7Gen whippersnappers. :LOL: I wonder if the crowds will be different this year solely for the reason you can see Broncos everywhere now, as opposed to last year when they were not out yet.
Yeah I'm curious what it will look like this year. I don't think our 22' will be here before April, regardless, we'd never take it to Super Celebration. We usually take our 66 u14, if not we take our 71'.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll be bringing my 68 Bronco and my wife should have her 22 Black Diamond by then. It’s supposed to be built next week.
Plan on leave mine at the event and use hers to drive around
Ford Bronco Who's going to 2022 Bronco Super Celebration East in April? CE62370D-FC9E-4B40-B606-6A017CF9A7B5

2050Broncoorsomething

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Right now I have a build date of 1-31, so if it doesnt change and I have it before April Ill be there. Probably wont have any mods done but at least I will have the Bronco there.

broncoky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll be there!

I'll solidify my plans in the next couple of days after they release more information/schedules. Will probably rent a cabin nearby as well. Need to have somewhere to secure the doors and hardtop. This happens every year on my birthday, so what better gift to myself!

I think everyone will get along fine. The venue has grown tremendously since Ford started sponsoring it. That's me comparing last year to the year before that.

Also, last year I saw several Bronco Sports going along for the rides if that says anything. ;) Most original Bronco owners I've met are really impressed with my 2DR's proportions and the overall revival of the Bronco.

I've gotten to know a 1st generation owner (Norm) from my local cars & coffee. He has a 2022 4DR OBX SAS on order with SAC. He is also the proud owner of this classic Bronco. He's won awards at both Super Celebration East and locally. Check out the proportions on the 1st gen and new 2DR.

20211106_105934.jpg

20211106_110010.jpg

20211106_110345.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
7722 Bronco

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Kind of my thoughts also. Last year was the debut of the new Bronco which probably brought people out of the woodwork that normally wouldn't go to a show like the Celebration, just to look at the new Bronco. This year it'll be actual owners of them. Some will be brand new to the Bronco world and some will be like myself, returning to the Bronco world, and others will be be like some of you that have stayed in the Bronco world with still owning one before the new one's. Yes, I'll be driving a "22, but looking forward to seeing the 1G's just as much.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be there!

I'll solidify my plans in the next couple of days after they release more information/schedules. Will probably rent a cabin nearby as well. Need to have somewhere to secure the doors and hardtop. This happens every year on my birthday, so what better gift to myself!

I think everyone will get along fine. The venue has grown tremendously since Ford started sponsoring it. That's me comparing last year to the year before that.

Also, last year I saw several Bronco Sports going along for the rides if that says anything. ;) Most original Bronco owners I've met are really impressed with my 2DR's proportions and the overall revival of the Bronco.

I've gotten to know a 1st generation owner (Norm) from my local cars & coffee. He has a 2022 4DR OBX SAS on order with SAC. He is also the proud owner of this classic Bronco. He's won awards at both Super Celebration East and locally. Check out the proportions on the 1st gen and new 2DR.

Ford Bronco Who's going to 2022 Bronco Super Celebration East in April? 20211106_110345

Ford Bronco Who's going to 2022 Bronco Super Celebration East in April? 20211106_110345

Pretty sure Ford organized the 21' part, and Tom with Bronco Driver Magazine still hosts and organizes the even, he's always done a great job.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

TBH to me it's a "old Bronco" celebration. I think it will water it down with the new ones there. Old Broncos aren't a dime a dozen if that makes sense.
To be fair, there are more early Broncos on the road than 6G Broncos ;)

If last year was any indication, from the grumblings afterwards, last year's numbers of people there made the cruises way too crowded and not enjoyable. There were more people there last year than I'd ever seen, but less broncos than in 2016. I anticipate, and hope, it will turn into two events, a 66-96 event like it's always been, and then a 66-current year production. I know several folks who either aren't coming back this year or this will be the last year because of the "21' crowd" that was there last year. As I've mentioned before on FB, it's not hard to tell who the bronco folks are, and who the folks are with broncos lol.
This year might not be too bad due to the limited number of 6G's on the road but by 2023 I think they'll have to make a separate event for the 6G crowd. I'll drive my 6G out there this year if my 2.7L is willing! Anybody planning to do the Windrock day? I need to break my lockers in (y)

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is sort of what I was curious about. Vintage and New always have a bit of a clash. I'm sure as time passes the 6Gens will be owned by Bronco folks too.
Ford Bronco Who's going to 2022 Bronco Super Celebration East in April? 20210925_165236
TBH to me it's a "old Bronco" celebration. I think it will water it down with the new ones there. Old Broncos aren't a dime a dozen if that makes sense.
I own a '74 and a '21 and I've been wondering about the possible chaos with the blending of the two groups. Just not sure how the organizers will approach this. Group rides.?? Lordy mercy.!!

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll be there!

Ford Bronco Who's going to 2022 Bronco Super Celebration East in April? 20210925_165236

Norm is a good dude, I know him from the CB forum.

Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will be there hopefully with my Basesquatch

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a new bronco owner. I’m in!! I’m gonna kick some “ol school Bronco” ass. I’m bringing brass knuckles, Pipes, chains, sling shots, and a trident, and perhaps my cross bow with flaming arrows.
Ahhhhh. Maybe I’ll just leave that sh:t home. And enjoy a couple beers with cool people who own cool rides.

OP
OP
7722 Bronco

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the same build as you. When you think you might get yours?
Modules popped this morning. Window sticker just a few minutes ago. Built last week. Looks like I'm getting closer. Hope to see it late this week or next if the shipping gods are happy.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Modules popped this morning. Window sticker just a few minutes ago. Built last week. Looks like I'm getting closer. Hope to see it late this week or next if the shipping gods are happy.
Congrats, that is great news. You will have to post some pics.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately gonna miss this year. Schedule issues, but passing through the Smoky Mountains the following week.
Sponsored