Sponsored

Who's going to 2022 Bronco Super Celebration East in April?

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now that some of us have, or will be getting soon, our new Bronco's, who's planning to go the the Bronco Super Celebration East in April?

I have a cabin rented just outside Wears Valley, so right in between Pigeon Forge and Townsend. This will be the first year that the new Bronco's will be there that are privately owned by individuals instead of Ford. Pretty excited to see some different builds on them. I know I have a basement full of mods to go on my '22 Wildtrak when it arrives in a few weeks.

Just thought I'd start a conversation on this since a "Search" didn't turn up a specific thread about the celebration. Registration is suppose to open this weekend 1/15/22.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Keeping an eye out. My GF birthday is that weekend so I may have some “finessing” to do but would love to make it

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now that some of us have, or will be getting soon, our new Bronco's, who's planning to go the the Bronco Super Celebration East in April?

I have a cabin rented just outside Wears Valley, so right in between Pigeon Forge and Townsend. This will be the first year that the new Bronco's will be there that are privately owned by individuals instead of Ford. Pretty excited to see some different builds on them. I know I have a basement full of mods to go on my '22 Wildtrak when it arrives in a few weeks.

Just thought I'd start a conversation on this since a "Search" didn't turn up a specific thread about the celebration.
I have the same build as you. When you think you might get yours?

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I plan on being there, I need to secure me a trailer to bring the 73 and the wife drive the 22 up there. I've been the last few years and it's pretty cool.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Be interesting to see how the new Broncos and old Broncos get along.

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

TBH to me it's a "old Bronco" celebration. I think it will water it down with the new ones there. Old Broncos aren't a dime a dozen if that makes sense.

OP
OP
7722 Bronco

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the same build as you. When you think you might get yours?
Just checked with dealer a moment ago, still showing delivery the week of 1/24. "In Production" right now. Build day was yesterday, watching for modules to populate, hopefully by the weekend.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just checked with dealer a moment ago, still showing delivery the week of 1/24. "In Production" right now. Build day was yesterday, watching for modules to populate, hopefully by the weekend.
Congrats and well deserved. When did you order your and did you get the MIC hardtop?

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If last year was any indication, from the grumblings afterwards, last year's numbers of people there made the cruises way too crowded and not enjoyable. There were more people there last year than I'd ever seen, but less broncos than in 2016. I anticipate, and hope, it will turn into two events, a 66-96 event like it's always been, and then a 66-current year production. I know several folks who either aren't coming back this year or this will be the last year because of the "21' crowd" that was there last year. As I've mentioned before on FB, it's not hard to tell who the bronco folks are, and who the folks are with broncos lol.

OP
OP
7722 Bronco

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats and well deserved. When did you order your and did you get the MIC hardtop?
7/16/20 Res, Converted 10/13/21, VIN 10/28/21, First build week was 1/3 then pushed to 1/10 with build day 1/12. I ordered with all the sins, I wanted what I wanted even if I had to wait longer, but as it turned out I didn't have to wait very long.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I live on the other side of Townsend, I prolly wont go this year since I dont have mine yet depends on if Ford shows off the Raptor or something new then I might go.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7/16/20 Res, Converted 10/13/21, VIN 10/28/21, First build week was 1/3 then pushed to 1/10 with build day 1/12. I ordered with all the sins, I wanted what I wanted even if I had to wait longer, but as it turned out I didn't have to wait very long.
You still waited a year and a half, I was hoping to get mine by this summer. You will have to post pics, happy for you.

OP
OP
7722 Bronco

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm from both schools, old and new. I had a '77 with the Ranger Pkg back in the day, sure wish I still had it. Use to wheel it pretty heavy down in SC and KY when I got out of the Navy. Looking forward to getting back into the Bronco after all the years have passed. Will be wheeling the new one also in KY, although not as many "Hold my beer" moments as the '77. Young and dumb back then. Love and admire the 1G's to this day.

Ford Bronco Who's going to 2022 Bronco Super Celebration East in April? 20211022_113742

Mr. Magoo

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 1966 F-100, 1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are planning on going. My WTs eta is 12/31/22. I am working on my 89, hope it is ready. It will be my first trip, my son has been before. His 2dr BL has been previewed,
maybe it will be available. Looking forward to the trip.

OP
OP
7722 Bronco

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You still waited a year and a half, I was hoping to get mine by this summer. You will have to post pics, happy for you.
Guess that's true. Was more thinking of the conversion day to the build day.
Sponsored