Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I plan to go as well. Looks super cool. I have a few newbie questions that I am hoping that someone can help me with.

1. Has anyone ever attended this event in an RV? Is there parking for RV’s?
2. If you are just going to see the new Bronco’s and do not have one yet, would you recommend 1 or 2 days?
3. Any recommendations for near by hotels? Still deciding if I should drive up in my RV or not.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing a lot of future Bronco owners there!!
theres an RV lot across the street from the show area KOA site. you really only need 1 day if just visiting. Townsend has a couple of "motels". All the bigger hotel chains are in Pigeon Forge. it shouldnt be jammed yet for tourist season, but its been packed here since last summer so you might want to book something sooner than later.
Sponsored

Mirunner

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 or 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am excited to be going to this. We were planning a trip to Townsend in April or May for a getaway with our high school senior. A friend of ours owns a cabin we stayed at 2 years ago and loved it. I saw the videos from last October and was shocked to see that is was in Townsend. Once I found out what specific days the celebration was, that made our decision. I put in my vacation time the next day. I will be excited to go on my morning runs past some broncos as there is a concrete pathway that goes on for 5 miles or so and goes right in front of the celebration. The map below is just the pathway that I ran on 2 years ago when I was there. Beautiful scenery in the smokies!
Ford Bronco Who's going to Bronco Celebration EAST 2021 in  Townsend, TN from April 21-24 1613769717557

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

theres an RV lot across the street from the show area KOA site. you really only need 1 day if just visiting. Townsend has a couple of "motels". All the bigger hotel chains are in Pigeon Forge. it shouldnt be jammed yet for tourist season, but its been packed here since last summer so you might want to book something sooner than later.
Thanks very much friend!

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just booked Townsend / Great Smokies KOA! See you there buddy!! Thanks again!!

Sponsored

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
We drove about 40 hours from MN and back and had a great time. Can't wait to do it again in April! we'll be staying all 4 days and checking out the area as well.
I thought my wife and I were going to be hardcore driving 22 hours roundtrip from the NYC area. You're probably winning right now.

Can anyone else beat 40 hours roundtrip? :)

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went last year and had a great time. It was awesome seeing the new Broncos and meeting many of the forum members in person.

I hope to be able to take some of the family up this time. Look forward to seeing you all in TN!

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it's free to anyone who just wants to show up and kick tires / walk around.

I have my own weird question. Anyone know if this event is dog-friendly? Our greyhound will not let us take any road trips without him and I know my wife will want to come along, so I can't ask her to stay at home to babysit him. She's (almost) as excited about the Bronco as I am.
I drove up from Atlanta last year with my Great Danes in tow. The event was on a grassy area behind a hotel & restaurant. Definitely dog friendly!

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I drove up from Atlanta last year with my Great Danes in tow. The event was on a grassy area behind a hotel & restaurant. Definitely dog friendly!
Awesome, thank you, can't wait!

Engineeredthisway24

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just under 4 hours away from Huntsville, so I will DEFINITELY be there! I can't wait to meet some more enthusiasts!

Last edited:

Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was there in October and am planning to be there again in April. Only a three hour drive from my house. Get ready for another massive photo thread that you can’t load. 😁
I just tripled my home internet speed
As such
PLEASE GO CRAZY WITH MEDIA!!!!!!!
need to bring a satellite dish over there since there's no service for the "breaking photo" feed.
Looking forward to the photo dump from all the East folks for sure!!
I attended Saturday last year with my wife and had a great time. We drove up from Atlanta.

I sent the Bronco Overland Reveal video to Doug (aka @Administrator) and my pics from the event last year:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-video-pics-from-super-celebration-east.6326/

Ford Bronco Who's going to Bronco Celebration EAST 2021 in  Townsend, TN from April 21-24 4802DBF6-0078-4092-9C8E-75B29558E703

Cell coverage was extremely poor. My secret was to pay for a tour at the museum next door to the event and I talked them into giving me their wi-fi password. I was then able to upload large amounts of media files. Museum was interesting and the password was priceles since I was able to help B6G.

I went last year and had a great time. It was awesome seeing the new Broncos and meeting many of the forum members in person.

I hope to be able to take some of the family up this time. Look forward to seeing you all in TN!
First forum meet up for me. Great actually meeting people in person.
Ford Bronco Who's going to Bronco Celebration EAST 2021 in  Townsend, TN from April 21-24 366610B5-9D57-4CB5-9775-90E0470587D1

Java9

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 2.7L, 93 Bronco 5.8L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@vrtical

How's the dispersed camping/cheap camp grounds around there? The three sites recommended on the Super Easy site are pretty pricey for a tent or hammock lol.

Last edited:

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

19 hours one way, we haven't been since 2016. Planned on last April but that didn't happen but we're planning on it this year, cabin booked. Despite having a 2021 ordered, we're not there for the 6Gs lol.

Ford Bronco Who's going to Bronco Celebration EAST 2021 in  Townsend, TN from April 21-24 20160411_161936_zpsc8qwubxv

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wife and I just booked our hotel in Gatlinburg so we can be there. We love the mountains so being able to go there plus see the Bronco's is perfect. Looking forward to finally seeing one up close, but then the long wait to get mine.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any good civil war attractions nearby?
Sponsored