broadicustomworks

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which ticket do you need to buy to attend? I live about 9 hours away and this sounds like a great weekend trip!!
It's free.
Only pay if you are showing/exhibiting a Bronco.
Literally park (free) and walk in, check everything out.
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I took all of September off this year to travel!!
I hope they build my Black Diamond before you scoot...I gonna be pissed if I have to wait for you to saunter back to work

SassySquatch

Badlands
First Name
Danii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We went in Oct. & loved it! Fell on my birthday weekend so that was a nice treat! We will DEF be going in April, it falls on the weekend before my husbands birthday...LOL, its meant to be!

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was there in October and am planning to be there again in April. Only a three hour drive from my house. Get ready for another massive photo thread that you can’t load. 😁
need to bring a satellite dish over there since there's no service for the "breaking photo" feed.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope they build my Black Diamond before you scoot...I gonna be pissed if I have to wait for you to saunter back to work
I say we will have plenty tires built before I leave!! I gotta look at my machine we are getting some new start ups. I def need to see if the BD is coming back to my machine!!! I had it for a few weeks!

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live about 6 hours away. I wish it started earlier so I could go on my days off! Unfortunately I can't go although I'd love to!!

I am book for Super Celebration West though in Buena Vista in September. I took all of September off this year to travel!!
I am hoping all the Bronco stars align with this as well. September would be my ideal travel month. Planning to pick up at Granger and wander through CO/UT/ID back to OR nice and slow. If SuperCel West lined up it would be icing on the cake. All my "deadlies" gonna keep me guessing on delivery day I imagine.
Looking forward to the photo dump from all the East folks for sure!!

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am hoping all the Bronco stars align with this as well. September would be my ideal travel month. Planning to pick up at Granger and wander through CO/UT/ID back to OR nice and slow. If SuperCel West lined up it would be icing on the cake. All my "deadlies" gonna keep me guessing on delivery day I imagine.
Looking forward to the photo dump from all the East folks for sure!!
It be awesome if the stars did align and we can all meet up in CO!! Honestly if I don't have my Bronco by September. Im still going just be in Betty Benz!!

Space Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 1st Edition, etc...
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bronco Super Celebration (EAST) | Bronco Driver

It is on April 21-24 this year (as opposed to October just last year).

My understanding is that there will be 6G models there again for browsing.
Being as it is closer to actual delivery time and after job #1... maybe, just maybe these will be actual production models with current production parts in the correct configuration.
And furthermore, just maybe you might actually be able to get closer to them and (even further) maybe get to sit in one?

Just throwing the info out there for whoever wants to plan to go.

Either way, if it is the same ones that were at the last one, anyone who gets a chance to go will walk away with a new appreciation and perspective on how these things are in real life.

It is truly worth the trip!
Great. Thanks for the heads up. I've got a nice mountainside property on Allen McCall Road, Lake Toxaway, NC. I haven't really spent any appreciable time there since I bought the place 12 years ago. Now I have another reason to get down there. They paved NC Hwy 281 a year after I bought the place. That stretch of highway is called Blue Ridge Rd probably because Blue Ridge Parkway is 5 mile away, and both the road and the scenery are indistiguishable from the Parkway. It is a winding 100 mile trip from there to Townsend, TN but according to Google Maps it is a 3 hour drive. An awful lot of meandering through great scenery. Just have to take it easy and enjoy the drive. Perfect for bikers too.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've already talked to my GF about making this trip. We'd likely fly down. Still working on the logistics. It stinks that most car shows were canceled this year. I just want to see one in person!

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the Smokey Mountains. My wife and I are considering flying out for the festivities and scenery.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's gonna be a hard... maybe.