First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Bronco
Badlands
I did. Not anymore. Fishing reel oil. Thank me later. Lol

Ps... I suppose bike chain oil with a bit of Teflon mixed in would work too. But I had fishing reel oil on me.. so I went with that.
Advertisement

BlueBronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '13 JKU Moab - '21 Bronco BL
Bronco
Badlands
Where was yours squeaking, hinges, latches, seals? And which position was it squeaking in. I have had my softie for about 6 weeks and haven't had any squeaking issues.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Bronco
Badlands
Where was yours squeaking, hinges, latches, seals? And which position was it squeaking in. I have had my softie for about 6 weeks and haven't had any squeaking issues.
Normal closed. I lubed all my joints where it folds and it's quiet as a mouse now... Been thru a lot of rain tho... Maybe that helped the squeak. You can hear it pretty good in my last video.

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

My soft top is pretty squeaky and my ride has a lot of rattles. I have to take it back to the dealer for them to listen. Once I do that and hit 1k miles I'm going to post something.

nhbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia, F150, Ranger, Roadtrek Agile
Bronco
Black Diamond
My soft top is pretty squeaky and my ride has a lot of rattles. I have to take it back to the dealer for them to listen. Once I do that and hit 1k miles I'm going to post something.
I also have a few rattles. Haven't had a chance to look carefully to find exactly what is making the noise yet. I haven't heard any squeaking.

Advertisement

4 Wheel Parts
Advertisement