Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Somehow I pictured you in an Aviator, good choice, I would love that adaptive suspension on the Bronco, enjoy it.
I didn't get the Adaptive suspension on mine. I got reserve 1 with rear wheel drive, luxury package, convenience package and 22 inch wheels. The thing I really like is the HUD. I thought I would turn that off immediately, but it's awesome.

Has a recall on it already. šŸ˜¦ Battery harness may not be properly secured and could make contact with the A/C pulley and possibly resulting in a fire.
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Buy a new Wrangler then sell in 2 years when Bronco more readily available with couple kinks worked out. Can order a new wrangler 8% under invoice / 12ish% under MSRP. Can probably sell in 2 years near what you paid for new.
Where the hell can you order 8% under invoice? I talked to a handful of Jeep dealers yesterday and so far the best deal I got was invoice + tax. Where I live Jeep dealers aren't known to budge that much on price. One of the reasons I never bought one and they are already expensive as it is.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where the hell can you order 8% under invoice? I talked to a handful of Jeep dealers yesterday and so far the best deal I got was invoice + tax. Where I live Jeep dealers aren't known to budge that much on price. One of the reasons I never bought one and they are already expensive as it is.
maybe he is taking back in the 90s because like you I could not find no Jeep dealer in NV,Ca,Az,Ut who give any off and as hot Wrangles are now no dealer going give under MSRP .

sk00pie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
maybe he is taking back in the 90s because like you I could not find no Jeep dealer in NV,Ca,Az,Ut who give any off and as hot Wrangles are now no dealer going give under MSRP .
Nope dozens of dealers still doing 4-8% under invoice no hassle. Bought mine in April 7% under in Maryland (Criswell). Friend of mine ordered Gladiator last week at Grupton in Tennessee at 8% under invoice. Also few other promotions I think I got $200 back in the mail when I got the actual car home MSRP was $48,200 and I paid about $43,000. Thereā€™s a wiki thread on the Wrangler JL forum showing all these dealers itā€™s still very much a thing. 0 negotiation needed just email or call and right away given this pricing.

Last edited:

Derby

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Going in, I knew it was going to be a wait. Did anyone expect anything different? If I don't get a 21 i am ok with that. I think everybody needs to relax.
Confucius say patience is a virtue..........lol

For those going to switch to a wrangler .

Last edited:

Sponsored

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Iā€™m not ready to move on, but this has put me at an unbelievable inconvenience. I have been waiting for this vehicle as I sit car-less (have been for 1.5yrs now and Iā€™m over it) in California trying to plan a move to North Carolina at the end of September. I have a dog, and because airlines are not flying dogs I have to drive him.

Will I have a bronco to drive him back and need to ship my things?
Will I have no car and need to drive a moving truck back? Will I need to arrange transportation to ship the car? All of these things have to be arranged months in advance. The pricing right now is horrendous.
Will I then have to title of the vehicle in California and then again in a new state paying double sales tax? The stress this has put on me cannot be overstated.
I tapped out months ago.

New car sales tax in NC is only 3%, screw CA.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope dozens of dealers still doing 4-8% under invoice no hassle. Bought mine in April 7% under in Maryland (Criswell). Friend of mine ordered Gladiator last week at Grupton in Tennessee at 8% under invoice. Also few other promotions I think I got $200 back in the mail when I got the actual car home MSRP was $48,200 and I paid about $43,000. Thereā€™s a wiki thread on the Wrangler JL forum showing all these dealers itā€™s still very much a thing. 0 negotiation needed just email or call and right away given this pricing.
I'm about 3 hours North from Criswell if true might be worth a trip. I wish the dealers in Pennsylvania would be more accommodating. My area as I said the best I got was invoice + tax. Not much of a deal really.

Do they add tax then? Or is it 7% under invoice out the door??

sk00pie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm about 3 hours North from Criswell if true might be worth a trip. I wish the dealers in Pennsylvania would be more accommodating. My area as I said the best I got was invoice + tax. Not much of a deal really.

Good question. I think discounts in general are applied pre tax. Look at the Wrangler JL forum recommended dealer thread if youā€™re seriously considering. Post your location and youā€™ll get replies with near by dealers and current discounts. Donā€™t waste your time calling local dealers they wonā€™t be able to match my local Long Island dealers laughed when I told them I got 7% under invoice and asked them to match. I saw similar discounts discussed for Bronco think around 4%.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jason, call the Chevy lot and ask for Mike Furman. He can sell any vehicle on any lot. Living in North Carolina I could not find any GM dealer that would negotiate on a C7 Grand Sport. Mike made me such a great deal we drove the 435 miles up to get the car. Mike's a great guy, and very professional. I called Mike when I started looking for my Jeep, but luckily found a dealer closer to home that had an 8% off MSRP sale going on.

BTW, Mike has sold 100's of cars out of state. He'll get you through all of the paperwork.

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Diamond hands to the moon here.
šŸ¤£ I'm guessing that will at least work out here better then in the Stock Market. I'm a day trader scalper I hold nothing. Lol...

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jason, call the Chevy lot and ask for Mike Furman. He can sell any vehicle on any lot. Living in North Carolina I could not find any GM dealer that would negotiate on a C7 Grand Sport. Mike made me such a great deal we drove the 435 miles up to get the car. Mike's a great guy, and very professional. I called Mike when I started looking for my Jeep, but luckily found a dealer closer to home that had an 8% off MSRP sale going on.

BTW, Mike has sold 100's of cars out of state. He'll get you through all of the paperwork.
When I'm ready I definitely will. Thanks so much. šŸ‘

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Going in, I knew it was going to be a wait. Did anyone expect anything different? If I don't get a 21 i am ok with that. I think everybody needs to relax.
Confucius say patience is a virtue..........lol
Nope, I didn't think it would be second half of 2022 or into 2023. Ford has been out of the open-top 4x4 game since 1978, teased but delivered nothing with the 2004 concept Bronco, and now here we are looking at next year or later to finally deliver for some folks. I would be "ok with that" if we all lived forever. But we don't.

KingWillard

Black Diamond
First Name
Willard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™ve considered going to a jeep or finding something older with top off capabilities. I am lucky though and have a decent Tacoma TRD OR to get me to the Bronco. I will say, I test drove a BL 2.3 manual yesterday, and it was awesome. Made me want to stick it out until the Bronco gets here.
Sponsored