First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm technically not even in the game yet. I'm still waiting to see if a Base Mansquatch happens

Sponsored

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2020 SCAB Raptor lined up for a pretty good price. I figured it would make a good bridge vehicle until the heritage versions come out. May be by then we can apply the x-plan on 2021 MSRP pricing and be in better shape.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I was pretty locked in but the idea of tapping out is getting stronger. I'd really like to move and change jobs and taking on a new large car payment isn't ideal for that.

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am close. I read the Ford Authority article a couple of minutes ago, that stated “Ford Bronco Production Will Be Limited Through 2022”. Not necessarily new “news” but the “through 2022” part finally made me think about my order further. I am a late res holder and June 2021 order. No constraints, but given the late res/order I figured that I was 1st quarter 2022. Now I realize that it will most likely be much later and the wait could extend into 2023.

I am happy with my Wrangler but wanted to try something different and I think the Bronco is cheaper and a better value overall. When the Jeep 2022 B&P goes live, I am probably pulling the trigger on a new Wrangler. Maybe I will come back to the Bronco in a couple of years.

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Going to look at Wranglers tomorrow. Mostly just pissed at Ford. The other thing is I have had several Wranglers in the past with no real issues. This is turning into a real nightmare and makes me wonder if it is just the beginning of more problems to come.
I ordered my Xtreme Recon Rubicon on Aug 12th. My vehicle is already in D1 status which is getting the parts all together. I should have a build date by next week.

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Subie bug has bit me. New WRX reveal is the 10th of this month and that could very well be a deciding factor. Wait for a 22, or scramble to get a 21 before they are gone if it looks to be a flop.

Being at the tail end of the longest Bronco line takes a lot of wind out of the sails. Plus I've been doing some soul searching lately and realized that while I've had my Jeep 10 years as a daily driver/weekend wheeler it's not being utilized to it's fullest potential anymore. Haven't gone legit 4 wheeling in quite some time now, the summers are getting hotter and wetter which means the top and doors are staying on more often. It's a absolute beast in the snow and with it being my first 4wd I told myself whatever I get next will be either 4wd or awd.

I don't like crossovers or trucks, don't really like the new JLs, they're nice just not for me. So really the only contenders I got in the new market are the Bronco or a Subaru. Sure there's other cars around with awd options but I actually enjoy driving so it needs to be something fun. Even my slow Jeep is a absolute hoot to drive, I'm 100% confident the Bronco would bring the same joy. And that's where the WRX comes into play. And it's well within my price range coming in at 6-10k cheaper than a 2dr BaseSquatch.

I'm in a dilly of a pickle. The 10th will be interesting.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just curious as to how many of you are considering moving on from the Bronco?

Not going to lie I don't want to cancel my order but the more I see what's going on with quality issues and the delay getting worse I might walk soon.

Ive been without a vehicle for over 1 year now waiting for this. I really thought I'd have it by now or at least early Fall. It's now looking like we'll deep into 2022 and beyond. I'm a July 29th 2020 reservation.

I built a reserved a 2 door Basequatch in Velocity Blue.

I don't know if it's just because I'm going crazy or what but I've been looking hard into Jeeps. There's a lot I like about the Bronco better but there are some things about the Jeep I like better. And I have a feeling for 2022 Jeep will make some updates and offer more goodies to compete with Ford. I guess we'll see soon. One major thing I like better is the better color options. I really like Sarge Green. I also like Nacho and Gecko.

Like I said I don't want to cancel my order but I don't know how much longer I can wait. I might just say screw it and order me a 2022 2 door Jeep Willys. Seems like a nice little package. And I do like the way Jeep has more of a military look especially with the 2 door with Sarge Green.

I don't know. Am I crazy? Anyone else feeling this way? I know there's a lot of die hards here but this is crazy.
I want to see the vehicle at a dealer and read reviews about Ford's fixes in MY 2022. I need to sink some money in my current ride to keep it going, so waiting another year is no issue. Ford needs a definitive fix for the hard top and to clean up the interior. I'm not being negative, but for $55K+ they need to tighten things up. I'm pumped, but realistic.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't do it. You will regret it, even if you don't realize what a big mistake it was. I have never had so much fun driving a vehicle in my life. It's worth the wait. Don't believe all the naysayers. Also, get the 2.7.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not tapping out (not canceling Bronco order), but I did something I should have done a while ago: I placed an order for another car. Maybe sell the Bronco or the other car if/when they are both here, or maybe keep them both. That's a decision for future me. Regardless, it's not worth blindly waiting on Ford, they are not delivering.
Sponsored