WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is this the 17th one of these threads today?

831E8477-A7E7-4E5C-8442-3803D34361E0.gif
The thing is, it’s not the same person posting it. It’s that many people all reaching their breaking points. The quantity of the posts is itself a story. This is the pulse of the people at stake.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you are in the position where you have to replace a vehicle because its last leg gave out, best of luck. Otherwise, why did you post this? Didn't get what you wanted when you wanted it? Please tell us you had a first few hour reservation and are cancelling it so the rest of us can move up in line.... But of course, your dealer will gladly refund your money and sell it for thousands over MSRP. You will then get the pleasure of seeing your Bronco being driven by somebody else...

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The thing is, it’s not the same person posting it. It’s that many people all reaching their breaking points. The quantity of the posts is itself a story. This is the pulse of the people at stake.
It's either that or a bunch if whiney people that can't get their heads out if the sand, look around and realize EVERYTHING is struggling right now.

Heck it took me a month to turn up two pairs of Wrangler jeans in the right size. On a semi related note I did buy a pair of Carharts to tide me over... it was getting pretty dire though.

Everybody is crying for new hires, everybody is short on product. It is how things are right now.

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not canceling because I have nothing to lose be keeping it, but I have run flat out of any hope for getting my Bronco this year.

I'm going to have to look at something to keep me on the road until then.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Full speed production started a whole 5 days ago. I realize it seems like an eternity since 7/13/20, but it is 125,000 units...

Sponsored

zigtig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Wrangler, 2021 Telluride, 2014 Slim, 2019 Rzr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's either that or a bunch if whiney people that can't get their heads out if the sand, look around and realize EVERYTHING is struggling right now.

Heck it took me a month to turn up two pairs of Wrangler jeans in the right size. On a semi related note I did buy a pair of Carharts to tide me over... it was getting pretty dire though.

Everybody is crying for new hires, everybody is short on product. It is how things are right now.
No exaggeration, it took me 10 months to receive 2 cigar chairs for my office. Appliances are 8-12 months out. Dealerships have 10% of the inventory they typically carry. It’s a crazy time. Used car prices have increased more than ever due to shortages.

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm hoping that by the time i get my 2021 Bronco it will be 2023 and most of the bugs should be out, I should also have my body color top. I should have all the first run guys so jealous of my All One Color Bronco WildTrak without the coming apart MIC tops and (Minus the body color grill, That really SUCKS AZZ) as i roll by. So I'm Sticking and staying for now.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m gonna drive mine around for a bit. Probably stop at the gas station a few times tell everyone “yeah this is the new bronco” then proceed to cry as I pay 4 bucks a gallon. Fast forward a couple weeks as I sell it to some poor sucker that has been dreaming about getting his hands on it then check my reservation spot for elio and wait for that to come out.

Lol. You funny man.

mmaturo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, R8s, Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took me 14 months to get a C8 vette. It’s a f ing pandemic and war on us with chips. Never mind the quality issues with the tops. My Ford dealer has ZERO new stock. None. Build parts in the US. Nothing on the lot but used cars (didn’t Ford stop making them. Yes they did) that all appear to be rental car fleet all 2018 and 19 and zip trucks. Keeping my order. Buy a jeep. Sell it back for more than you paid (they have issues that will catch up if it hadn’t yet).

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Full speed production started a whole 5 days ago. I realize it seems like an eternity since 7/13/20, but it is 125,000 units...
Lol.....good luck with that.

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just curious as to how many of you are considering moving on from the Bronco?

Not going to lie I don't want to cancel my order but the more I see what's going on with quality issues and the delay getting worse I might walk soon.

Ive been without a vehicle for over 1 year now waiting for this. I really thought I'd have it by now or at least early Fall. It's now looking like we'll deep into 2022 and beyond. I'm a July 29th 2020 reservation.

I built a reserved a 2 door Basequatch in Velocity Blue.

I don't know if it's just because I'm going crazy or what but I've been looking hard into Jeeps. There's a lot I like about the Bronco better but there are some things about the Jeep I like better. And I have a feeling for 2022 Jeep will make some updates and offer more goodies to compete with Ford. I guess we'll see soon. One major thing I like better is the better color options. I really like Sarge Green. I also like Nacho and Gecko.

Like I said I don't want to cancel my order but I don't know how much longer I can wait. I might just say screw it and order me a 2022 2 door Jeep Willys. Seems like a nice little package. And I do like the way Jeep has more of a military look especially with the 2 door with Sarge Green.

I don't know. Am I crazy? Anyone else feeling this way? I know there's a lot of die hards here but this is crazy.
As the rest of August rolls by, I would not expect any updates from Ford. That is nothing new, we understand their communication strategy. September may be different since Ford may decide to begin the process of encouraging the potential owners with MY21 orders to convert to MY22 orders. If the order banks open in the middle of September for both the 2022 Ranger and the 2022 Bronco, some information updates may be necessary.

What could be interesting is whether Ford has a clear picture of the MOD top development and if buyers could opt to “99” their MY22 order in favor of a 2023 MOD top. More importantly, in MY23 Ford might release a plug-in hybrid version for the Bronco.

The challenging part for potential owners will be the timing of their Bronco purchase as the landscape of vehicle production/ownership changes.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious as to how many of you are considering moving on from the Bronco?

Not going to lie I don't want to cancel my order but the more I see what's going on with quality issues and the delay getting worse I might walk soon.

Ive been without a vehicle for over 1 year now waiting for this. I really thought I'd have it by now or at least early Fall. It's now looking like we'll deep into 2022 and beyond. I'm a July 29th 2020 reservation.

I built a reserved a 2 door Basequatch in Velocity Blue.

I don't know if it's just because I'm going crazy or what but I've been looking hard into Jeeps. There's a lot I like about the Bronco better but there are some things about the Jeep I like better. And I have a feeling for 2022 Jeep will make some updates and offer more goodies to compete with Ford. I guess we'll see soon. One major thing I like better is the better color options. I really like Sarge Green. I also like Nacho and Gecko.

Like I said I don't want to cancel my order but I don't know how much longer I can wait. I might just say screw it and order me a 2022 2 door Jeep Willys. Seems like a nice little package. And I do like the way Jeep has more of a military look especially with the 2 door with Sarge Green.

I don't know. Am I crazy? Anyone else feeling this way? I know there's a lot of die hards here but this is crazy.
You all alone lol

Nah, we all thinking of it. But I dont like Jeeps at all and I can't afford a defender. I dislike 4 runners almost as much as I dislike Jeeps or maybe it's the other way around. I've considered a Ranger cause it's the perfect size with all the needed capabilities, but the roof doesn't come off lol well not easily 🤔

EdVA

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think you’re crazy, Broncoman13. Everyone’s frustrated about the delays and issues. I took the leap and picked up a ‘15 Rubie that’s loaded to the gills. Great off roader and loads of fun. I haven’t canceled my order, but no way I’ll be getting my 4 door BD this year. More than likely I’ll flip the Jeep when/if my Bronco gets built, but in the meantime, this scratches an itch. Just an option to all the angst…
Ford Bronco Who's ready to tap out? FD02F0F4-5CCE-435B-A9CF-1D9C944AF226

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please please please everyone Cancel your orders so the rest of us can get ours sooner😂😂😂😅
Talking about beating a dead horse...
We have heard this tired line here too many damn times to count..

MDPensfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, I’m with ya. I was about to place an order on a Gladiator when I started checking out the Bronco in earnest and really got intrigued. Granted, I only made a reservation and order a couple of months ago. I can’t imagine what some of you early birds have been going through with all the waiting, delays, quality control snafus, lack of straight forward communication from Ford, etc.

I’m back to checking out Gladiators again (If I’m going Jeep would like a small truck bed and god damn if I don’t see a Wrangler every 10 seconds). My 4Runner is paid for, it runs good, and the new vehicle will just be a weekend toy. But, FFS, when I get it in my head that I want to splurge and buy something, it shouldn’t be this painful.

I’ll wait until the MY22 order banks open up and see if there is anything new with the Jeep (4XE Gladiator, perhaps?) or any updates on the Bronco (mod top!!) and go from there. But yeah, this shit is getting old.
Sponsored