85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nothing anyone else says means anything to you or people like you your head is stuck in the sand and that is it. You just don’t get it you’re not going to get it.
Oh yeah, well you are just a big meanie!

You are right I won't "get it"

Everybody else can just sit here and commiserate with each other about "tapping out" Whether they even have a order or not in the first place nobody even knows. So they just stirrate it around and bring down everybody else too.

I mean you say that but then I can go today and buy a Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Gladiator, Bronco Sport, Toyota 4Runner, Ranger Tremor.
Yeah, you can go buy a Bronco off a lot today too.

IIRC our Ford dealer has one Ranger on the lot... and it ain't a Tremor.
Sponsored

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bought a 5k beater to drive around until Bronco’s are available.. I have turned out the hype from 6G and I’m just waiting until I can purchase my own.

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh yeah, well you are just a big meanie!

You are right I won't "get it"

Everybody else can just sit here and commiserate with each other about "tapping out" Whether they even have a order or not in the first place nobody even knows. So they just stirrate it around and bring down everybody else too.

Yeah, you can go buy a Bronco off a lot today too.

IIRC our Ford dealer has one Ranger on the lot... and it ain't a Tremor.
Thank you for proving my point I rest my case.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m looking at an E46 wagon for. Safari build. That would buy me 24 months of entertainment while this Bronco shit sorts itself out.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Feel bad for people waiting, but some people have been waiting 30 years for Ford to make a new one. In the grand scheme of things not a big deal. I am waiting as I want to see better colors, hybrid motor, and what Toyota 6 gen 4runner is offering since Ford is taking so long. I feel more bad for people who ordered and their vehicles got damaged.

Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bought a 5k beater to drive around until Bronco’s are available.. I have turned out the hype from 6G and I’m just waiting until I can purchase my own.
That is smart. No pressure and can see what you want, like better colours.

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just totaled my car a month ago, but I can wait until winter for the Bronco. If I don’t have a build date by December I might get a 4Runner.

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The wait doesn't bother me, I get it. The reported production quality issues are what keep me rethinking the purchase. I never buy a first year of a model, but Ford seems so lost with this that I worry even 2nd and 3rd year (whenever that actually ends up happening) may still have major issues.

Last edited:

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At this point ANYTHING is possible over next few months…more quality issues, Delta continues to ramp up..who knows. I’m fully expecting to get my Maverick first at this point..

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well……if Ford would deliver something more than a random 4 door soft top we would have a new thread.
Hell - if they’d just manage their way through a couple of months of normal scheduling cycle this wouldn’t be a discussion.

Mavericks are scheduling for the entire month of October next week. Broncos: just the first week of September …

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm starting to get antsy. No reservation so I'm already at the end of the longest line, slow rollout, no test drives, random issues popping up, Jeep turns 10 next month. I'm ready to move into a new vehicle sooner than later but making that move into a Bronco is looking dimmer by the day. Only problem is there's very few vehicles on the market I have any interest in. If I could get a Taco in a standard cab I could be interested so really the only thing that could MAYBE take my money would be a WRX or something but I don't know if I'm ready to go back to a car after having the Jeep so long. I'd miss the doors off experience for sure. The auto market is just so damn bland these days.

I won't make any moves this late into summer so I'll at least run the Jeep through one more winter before I do anything at this point.

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Everyone wants to make excuses for Ford, Ford IS producing Bronco's, Ford has CHIPS for Bronco's, What Ford does not have for Bronco's is roofs that don't delaminate or rub through the fabric in a few weeks. This is Ford's design, Ford's suppliers, Ford's problems, it has nothing to do with other car manufactures or Wrangler jeans.

If you have not seen the photos, the paved parking lots are full and the overflow Bronco's are now sitting on dirt, awaiting tops good tops.

8-6-2021 Field Broncos.jpeg
Do you know the reason for a fact or just speculation? If fact, proof would be nice. Thanks

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hell - if they’d just manage their way through a couple of months of normal scheduling cycle this wouldn’t be a discussion.

Mavericks are scheduling for the entire month of October next week. Broncos: just the first week of September …
2 different vehicles built in different plants. Possibly many different suppliers not facing the same issues. Hard to compare the 2.

Shifty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As the rest of August rolls by, I would not expect any updates from Ford. That is nothing new, we understand their communication strategy. September may be different since Ford may decide to begin the process of encouraging the potential owners with MY21 orders to convert to MY22 orders. If the order banks open in the middle of September for both the 2022 Ranger and the 2022 Bronco, some information updates may be necessary.

What could be interesting is whether Ford has a clear picture of the MOD top development and if buyers could opt to “99” their MY22 order in favor of a 2023 MOD top. More importantly, in MY23 Ford might release a plug-in hybrid version for the Bronco.

The challenging part for potential owners will be the timing of their Bronco purchase as the landscape of vehicle production/ownership changes.

Wait Ford has a communication Strategy? You mean all this wonderful communication and misinformation is following a Strategy ? Wow that’s great to hear.
Sponsored