The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just curious as to how many of you are considering moving on from the Bronco?

Not going to lie I don't want to cancel my order but the more I see what's going on with quality issues and the delay getting worse I might walk soon.

Ive been without a vehicle for over 1 year now waiting for this. I really thought I'd have it by now or at least early Fall. It's now looking like we'll deep into 2022 and beyond. I'm a July 29th 2020 reservation.

I built a reserved a 2 door Basequatch in Velocity Blue.

I don't know if it's just because I'm going crazy or what but I've been looking hard into Jeeps. There's a lot I like about the Bronco better but there are some things about the Jeep I like better. And I have a feeling for 2022 Jeep will make some updates and offer more goodies to compete with Ford. I guess we'll see soon. One major thing I like better is the better color options. I really like Sarge Green. I also like Nacho and Gecko.

Like I said I don't want to cancel my order but I don't know how much longer I can wait. I might just say screw it and order me a 2022 2 door Jeep Willys. Seems like a nice little package. And I do like the way Jeep has more of a military look especially with the 2 door with Sarge Green.

I don't know. Am I crazy? Anyone else feeling this way? I know there's a lot of die hards here but this is crazy.
Sponsored

WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m not ready to move on, but this has put me at an unbelievable inconvenience. I have been waiting for this vehicle as I sit car-less (have been for 1.5yrs now and I’m over it) in California trying to plan a move to North Carolina at the end of September. I have a dog, and because airlines are not flying dogs I have to drive him.

Will I have a bronco to drive him back and need to ship my things?
Will I have no car and need to drive a moving truck back? Will I need to arrange transportation to ship the car? All of these things have to be arranged months in advance. The pricing right now is horrendous.
Will I then have to title of the vehicle in California and then again in a new state paying double sales tax? The stress this has put on me cannot be overstated.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just curious as to how many of you are considering moving on from the Bronco?

Not going to lie I don't want to cancel my order but the more I see what's going on with quality issues and the delay getting worse I might walk soon.

Ive been without a vehicle for over 1 year now waiting for this. I really thought I'd have it by now or at least early Fall. It's now looking like we'll deep into 2022 and beyond. I'm a July 29th 2020 reservation.

I built a reserved a 2 door Basequatch in Velocity Blue.

I don't know if it's just because I'm going crazy or what but I've been looking hard into Jeeps. There's a lot I like about the Bronco better but there are some things about the Jeep I like better. And I have a feeling for 2022 Jeep will make some updates and offer more goodies to compete with Ford. I guess we'll see soon. One major thing I like better is the better color options. I really like Sarge Green. I also like Nacho and Gecko.

Like I said I don't want to cancel my order but I don't know how much longer I can wait. I might just say screw it and order me a 2022 2 door Jeep Willys. Seems like a nice little package. And I do like the way Jeep has more of a military look especially with the 2 door with Sarge Green.

I don't know. Am I crazy? Anyone else feeling this way? I know there's a lot of die hards here but this is crazy.
It's getting late in the 21 model year and I have a feeling production will be a lot less than predicted. You might not need to "walk". Ford might end up kicking you into 22
The new Wrangler 4xe seems to be getting some good reviews some think it may be the best Jeep ever. Ford's inability to produce is leaving the door wide open for Jeep.
https://jalopnik.com/the-wrangler-4xe-just-got-another-price-hike-because-it-1847432931

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please please please everyone Cancel your orders so the rest of us can get ours sooner😂😂😂😅
At the rate Ford is going 80% of us can cancel our orders and you still wouldn't get your Bronco until 2023!!!

Sponsored

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I couldn't take it any more. I have wanted a bronco since I sold my last one. Day one reservation and my wife knew how excited I was by it...on 6g all the time, watching YouTube videos, talking about it all the time, etc. So many let downs along the way that it seemed to be more pain than joy over time and kind of an embarrassment. I sold my bronco (once it gets out of quarantine) and I am so relieved. I am excited to get a new jeep and leave this mess behind me. Still need to get the bronco to deliver to the new buyer so pain isn't totally over yet which is what brings me here. Definitely not the same level of stress and frustration though. Buying a new car does not need to be torture....

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I couldn't take it any more. I have wanted a bronco since I sold my last one. Day one reservation and my wife knew how excited I was by it...on 6g all the time, watching YouTube videos, talking about it all the time, etc. So many let downs along the way that it seemed to be more pain than joy over time and kind of an embarrassment. I sold my bronco (once it gets out of quarantine) and I am so relieved. I am excited to get a new jeep and leave this mess behind me. Still need to get the bronco to deliver to the new buyer so pain isn't totally over yet which is what brings me here. Definitely not the same level of stress and frustration though. Buying a new car does not need to be torture....
How did you sell your Bronco if you didn't receive it? I'm guessing you sold your reservation?

Which Jeep model are you thinking of going with?