indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you can’t wait at this point then you aren’t a true fan…just sayin’.
Can't speak for others, but I'm an open-top 4x4 fan. In particular, a fan of what the owner can do with these type of vehicles. Key point being "owner", as in having the vehicle for real to actually do stuff with it.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll show Ford, I ain't goin' nowhere. They can't make me, they can't make me......:)

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have done nothing to start the buying process in a new ordered Bronco. If I started it today, what year would I get it in? Not a dealer $10K ADM. I am guessing 2023. That's just pathetic. I am guessing that a new Bronco could be down for months waiting for a part. This has got to be the worst new vehicle roll out in history.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The vehicle is everything I wanted it to be, except available. I can wait another 10 months if I have to... there's no pressing need. Beyond that date it becomes a problem for me. I'm an early October reservation so I know there's a whole bunch of folks lined up ahead of me.

Sponsored

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

lol, Brad, why are you trolling people on this thread.

I’ve seen you in other threads talk about how you gave up on the Bronco and you were buying your dream car, the Toyota Prius about a month ago.

Go back to your cave and let people be.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The vehicle is everything I wanted it to be, except available. I can wait another 10 months if I have to... there's no pressing need. Beyond that date it becomes a problem for me. I'm an early October reservation so I know there's a whole bunch of folks lined up ahead of me.
Same. Bronco is everything I had hoped for in terms of the overall design.

And my time frame for delivery is summer 2022. My kids will be out of college and moving on with their careers and commitments in a few years. So right now matters a lot, as does summer 2022.

I'm not at all in the "live forever" waiting around camp like some other 6g members. Come on Ford, you got a heck of a nice vehicle imho, now deliver it!

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hopefully all this gets sorted out and trucks, Trains, and Car Haulers MASS transit these bitches off those packed lots as soon as humanly possible. I took a break from digging into every single piece of media i could find online for the last year. Too, I am looking at everything I'm going to upgrade, MOD, and customize this last week. I may change my mind if it blows passed my build date and I'm stuck wondering like the rest of you. But this month, I will fly high with my fantasies of Katskinz, Wheel Mods, Partial Wrap, and accessories that will keep me occupido for the months to come! Come on FORD, you can do it!

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is nothing else I want. 7/19 build in it to win it.
Base Bronco on order, can’t get into a Jeep or 4Runner equally equipped for near the same price, so I will wait it out and hope my Jeep holds out and does not require (more) expensive repairs. Spent a ton of money repairing my Wrangler this year. That’s why I am looking at the Bronco.

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
See that's going to be part of the issue for Ford. I've been a die hard Toyota fan for 20 years, but they have been out of the open top 4x4 game for even longer than Ford. Best Toyota did was the FJ Cruiser. Never had an issue with Ford, and was thrilled when this started being teases, as I will never own a jeep, and don't see Toyota returning to their roots anytime soon. I know I am not alone in this being a first experience with Ford, and it hasnt been a smooth one.

This was their chance to convert people who have settled for jeeps and accepted their issues, and for those who want a reliable open air 4x4 who refused to buy a Jeep. Their chance to convert a whole slew of life long customers is rapidly slipping away.

Sponsored

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s nothing particularly interesting in the market right mow. It’s hard to get anything. Waiting on a Bronco sounds a bit more fun than waiting on a ‘22 Tundra or ‘23 4Runner.

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I actually did. I still have the reservation, which I pushed off to MY22 based on the modular hardtop availability and the options I wanted made it iffy for a MY21 anyway. Once the news about the painted hardtop hit and about the same time I realized what the range on the 2 door will be once the mpg ratings came out, I decided to start looking at the GEN 3 Raptor. I ended up ordering a MY21 Raptor and have a build week of 9/20. I doubt I'll do anything with the Bronco reservation, but I can't get myself to give it up just yet.

SatTerra

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra, 320i GT BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just curious as to how many of you are considering moving on from the Bronco?

Not going to lie I don't want to cancel my order but the more I see what's going on with quality issues and the delay getting worse I might walk soon.

Ive been without a vehicle for over 1 year now waiting for this. I really thought I'd have it by now or at least early Fall. It's now looking like we'll deep into 2022 and beyond. I'm a July 29th 2020 reservation.

I built a reserved a 2 door Basequatch in Velocity Blue.

I don't know if it's just because I'm going crazy or what but I've been looking hard into Jeeps. There's a lot I like about the Bronco better but there are some things about the Jeep I like better. And I have a feeling for 2022 Jeep will make some updates and offer more goodies to compete with Ford. I guess we'll see soon. One major thing I like better is the better color options. I really like Sarge Green. I also like Nacho and Gecko.

Like I said I don't want to cancel my order but I don't know how much longer I can wait. I might just say screw it and order me a 2022 2 door Jeep Willys. Seems like a nice little package. And I do like the way Jeep has more of a military look especially with the 2 door with Sarge Green.

I don't know. Am I crazy? Anyone else feeling this way? I know there's a lot of die hards here but this is crazy.
I'm about done. Local dealership has my $1K deposit with a sales order. I was day-1 reservation for a 2dr BD with painted hard top. I also had tow package, roof rails, winch and a few other odds and ends. I've all but given up on the Bronco at this stage, and need to purchase a vehicle soon. I wanted to make this my retirement rig and outfit it so I could take long cross country tours with a tear drop en tow. Effectively my last vehicle. Now, I'm reconsidering and looking to temporarily pick up a 2 seater sports car, looking hard at Nissan Z car as an interim solution, and coming back to Bronco maybe 3 to 4 years from now. I was pushed out to MY23 whatever that means. I've never owned a Ford although I had fond memories of taking my dads F100 out in the desert in the late 70's, dad was a Ford guy. I hate to say it, but I don't think I'm getting a Ford any time soon, and was so pumped to get my hands on one.

MDPensfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm about 3 hours North from Criswell if true might be worth a trip. I wish the dealers in Pennsylvania would be more accommodating. My area as I said the best I got was invoice + tax. Not much of a deal really.

Do they add tax then? Or is it 7% under invoice out the door??
@DealerInsider (Tom) offers, I believe, 6% under invoice for Wranglers and Gladiators. He works for the Horsham chain up in the Philly area.

I was in negotiation to order a Gladiator from Criswell in June when they told me that the 7% under invoice deal was no longer in effect due to the chip shortage. It had changed to 5% under invoice and that required financing 75% of the purchase price, which I had never heard of before. That’s when I started looking around and ended up reserving a Bronco, much to the detriment of my mental health.

So now I’m back to pondering Jeeps, and if so will reach out to Tom.
Sponsored