First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I drove one finally a month ago and am dead set on my purchase at this point. Man it is just what I want and will do what I need.
Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My wife, out of the blue we weren't even on the subject, was asking when we will really see her Bronco. I don't want to tap out but it seems we are starting to go that direction.
Not good.

notlimahttocs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes. Especially being 2 door. Feels like way more space inside. Door opening is about 7" longer than the wrangler too.
20210811_171524.jpg

20210811_171553_HDR.jpg

20210811_171331_HDR.jpg
20210811_171411_HDR.jpg
Wow! Thanks for taking the time to measure - you didn't have to do that. This helps affirm my decision to stick with my order.

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waiting on 2022 tundra info. Will probably put in a res or order for that and whichever comes first I will get.

PNWAsh

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Bad Batch BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a build sat on dirt mountain since 6/28, and got fed up of the way Ford dealt with things. As Iā€™d recently moved house and have plenty of need for it, I got a new Tacoma TRD off road, with leather and a great spec. Best choice Iā€™ve made for a long time - great truck, hauling ability and off road capable.
I might consider a Bronco in years to come, but for now, itā€™s Toyota for me.

Sponsored

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will consider a Ranger Tremor when the 22MY info comes out but it probably wouldn't get here any faster than a Bronco

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered my Xtreme Recon Rubicon on Aug 12th. My vehicle is already in D1 status which is getting the parts all together. I should have a build date by next week.
Yeah I just saw a Rubicon last Saturday with this package, I didn't even know you could get the Extreme Recon package already in Canada. If I didn't have a VIN already I would be tempted for this as well! Pretty amazing stock clearance, gearing, etc.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was ready to tap out last week. I spoke to a Jeep dealer in my region that was advertising a good deal on a Jeep Rubicon Unlimited for $4.5k under the sticker. Total scam and waste of time. By the time I got the numbers presented they were $1k over sticker before taxes and the other remainder of BS fees. The old back out the destination in the price to put it back later type of BS. I said, "I thought you were being competitive to lure those tired of waiting for a Bronco to the Jeep camp, turns out I was wrong. Bye"

I determined the Jeep was totally uncompetitive on price and I just need to wait for my Bronco. A comparable Jeep Rubicon would have to come in $5k under my Bronco build to even lure me away and that's only so that I could wait until an MY24 refresh.

I did contact my dealer and update my Build even though it won't matter.
It's now a Badlands, Soft top, A51, 2.7, Lux. THat's it. I was going to step off the Lux and go down to High since there I had concern over it being a constraint. I will own this for a long time and the 10% that the Lux adds to the cost is just too good to pass up. I love adaptive cruise and heated steering wheel.

If Toyota actually drops the MY23 4Runner before this comes in, it may spell trouble.

Last edited:

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@DealerInsider has a very good lease program with buyback when your Bronco arrives.
You could talk to him about getting a vehicle in the meanwhile.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I haven't tapped out, but I bought a Jeep in June and postponed my Bronco res to a 23. I should have bought the Jeep earlier. I'll have a decision to make in 23 (or maybe later depending on future delays) whether to keep the Jeep or get the Bronco.

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also, get the 2.7.
Was worried about whether the 2.3 would satisfy me seeing as it's the only engine choice I have for a stick shift. My worries are gone. I spend all day putting around in a 4dr 2.3. It's got plenty of power. Not pushing me back into my seat like my K900's 420hp v8, but for what you'd want from a vehicle of this type, I was very pleasantly surprised with the 2.3. My 2dr will be lighter than the mannequin I drove today anyway.

Noissuefound

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Life long Ford guy, wife reserved a bronco 12 hours after it opened. She wanted a jeep but I talked her into a bronco and once she saw it she was like I want one. She put the reservation in before talking to me.
at this point in time I am greatly disappointed in how Ford is handling this. I donā€™t know how they have managed to screw it up this bad. Yes I know Covid had a part to play in it but still. While she is adamant about getting her Bronco I am not sure Iā€™ll buy another new Ford product or even a used Ford product after this.
The first dealer that she had it through flat out lied to me about when orders were being converted. They told me it would be two months past when you all started converting reservations to orders. We moved it to another dealer and while Iā€™m happier with it Iā€™m still Leary about the whole thing. I told her that if she doesnā€™t like it after she gets it then she should sell it and get a Jeep.

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Luckily I'm in a paid off beater that will likely still run a year from now.
But I put in an order for a Maverick, just in case, and will put in an order for a Tacoma in January. The Maverick will just be a cheap daily driver that I can give my mother when I'm done with it, or right away if the old Subaru is still breathing by then.
The Tacoma will be the Bronco replacement if it comes first. $38k or so either way for a TRD Off-Road with a Manual, lift kit, and skid plates, or a 2 door BaseManSquatch.
I know I'll be happy with either one, and my last Tacoma was a great truck, and I only sold it in the first place because I wanted a Bronco.
Ford is VERY likely to push me back into a Toyota. I NEED a new truck in the next year.
Oh well. Hammocks are cool, I guess...

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After going to the Off-Rodeo in Nevada on Thursday, I have renewed patience waiting for my 2-door. Iā€™d recommend for anyone with a reservation to take part in one nearest to them.

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I got no where else to be. I got a car, it works, its fine, Im saving money the longer I wait. plus Im working from home anyway, so Im putting about 40miles a year on my car as it stands. I dont need a new car yet. the delay was sort of convenient.
Sponsored