Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Giving my current car to my dad, which leaves me with nothing. So I picked up a Bronco Sport Big Bend. Dealer replaced stock tires with Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 245/65r17's, no lift. I can't really hear road noise but can feel there are more aggressive tires on her. Four and half hour drive home, drove great. Waiting for her big brother to arrive now.

Got it at Granger! Thanks to Chip, Jay, Javan and the crew for making it a smooth transaction!

Ford Bronco Who's ready to tap out? BS front.JPG

Ford Bronco Who's ready to tap out? BS corner.JPG

Ford Bronco Who's ready to tap out? BS Side.JPG

Ford Bronco Who's ready to tap out? BS Tire.JPG
Sponsored

Aviationtech101

Base
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I keep considering a ranger tremor. Dealer said they will honor X-plan on it. Just waiting till the details of the 22s come out to make a decision

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still planning on placing my 2022 order when the order banks open up, however it doesn't help when...

At a lunch, my cousin was telling me and my sister about his new trailer and he mentioned his recently purchased Toyota. Said he got tired of the Fords he used to own that always had problems.

And on the same day, my daughter gave me a lift in a newer Forerunner that she borrowed from her babysitting gig. I know they are boring looking, but it was a very nice car. She kept saying how great it was to drive.

Ugh.

Dvanderm

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Aspen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are there plenty of Jeeps at MSRP just sitting around?
Jeep Wranglers in my area (Idaho) are still selling for $50-$60k new. So I guess Jeep isnt' too worried about the Bronco competition yet.

Dvanderm

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Aspen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Chapman@Horsham has the deal for you.

They'll lease you a Jeep until your Bronco arrives and they're still offering 4% under invoice on Bronco orders. They take the Jeep back for their used car lot and you get a get price on a 22 or 23 Bronco even with the anticipated, inevitable price increase. Seems like a Win-Win for both.

Hindsight being 20/20, I should have ran my MY21 order through them but I'm bumped to 8/30 so I have to wait until my current ride comes to a complete stop. Now my next Bronco will be through them for if/when the Heritage looks like reality.
Interesting deal on the Chapman Horsham thing...I assume it's because they own Jeep AND Ford dealerships. I told my Ford dealer that I was thinking of getting a Jeep until I can get a Bronco, since I need a 4x4 for the winter, and he suggested I buy a used one from them because they know the vehicle and I can get a better trade in value when the Bronco is ready. Makes sense but want to make sure there is financial benefit.

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Giving my current car to my dad, which leaves me with nothing. So I picked up a Bronco Sport Big Bend. Dealer replaced stock tires with Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 245/65r17's, no lift. I can't really hear road noise but can feel there are more aggressive tires on her. Four and half hour drive home, drove great. Waiting for her big brother to arrive now.

Got it at Granger! Thanks to Chip, Jay, Javan and the crew for making it a smooth transaction!

Good choice on the wildpeaks. I had those on my last Jeep. Very solid on and off road performance. The on road snow performance is what really got me. It’s very impressive. I now have Wildpeak MTs on my Jeep.

As for waiting on a Bronco, I’ve given up. Maybe I’ll change my mind when the Warthog arrives but I doubt that it will be reasonably priced. I’ve got an early reservation in for an F150 Lightning but I may still get another Raptor. I have until next spring to make up my mind.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not only keeping my order but upgrading a couple trim levels and option package. The delays have cost me about $10k do far because I keep upping everything, lol.
Oh brother, I feel your pain. My therapist says in a couple more sessions I may be in a place that I'll feel better about spending so much money. :)

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was ready to tap out and even placed an order for a Tesla. But last week I got the email with a 10/11 build date and now I'm going to test drive a Wildtrack in a few hours.

It just might pull at my heart strings again...

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After going to the Off-Rodeo in Nevada on Thursday, I have renewed patience waiting for my 2-door. I’d recommend for anyone with a reservation to take part in one nearest to them.
I would love to, but with a 2 month old and the closest one being several states away, it’s just not feasible. I wish they would have put one a little more centrally located. When you live in Indiana, there really isn’t an easy one to go to.

They really should think about expanding those to put them in a few other states that can accommodate it to keep the hype up.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was ready to tap out and even placed an order for a Tesla. But last week I got the email with a 10/11 build date and now I'm going to test drive a Wildtrack in a few hours.
Oh, you're back in already. Your brain just doesn't know it yet. :cool: :p

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not only keeping my order but upgrading a couple trim levels and option package. The delays have cost me about $10k do far because I keep upping everything, lol.
I hear ya. I started at Base then ended up ordering a Badlands. $10k more than I budgeted.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear ya. I started at Base then ended up ordering a Badlands. $10k more than I budgeted.
I went from Big Bend with V6 and mid to a BB with Sasquatch, V6 and mid to a BD with same options and am now on a Badlands with Sasquatch, V6, and High package. This MIC top is costing me WAY more than $695, haha.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was ready to tap out last week. I spoke to a Jeep dealer in my region that was advertising a good deal on a Jeep Rubicon Unlimited for $4.5k under the sticker. Total scam and waste of time. By the time I got the numbers presented they were $1k over sticker before taxes and the other remainder of BS fees. The old back out the destination in the price to put it back later type of BS. I said, "I thought you were being competitive to lure those tired of waiting for a Bronco to the Jeep camp, turns out I was wrong. Bye"

I determined the Jeep was totally uncompetitive on price and I just need to wait for my Bronco. A comparable Jeep Rubicon would have to come in $5k under my Bronco build to even lure me away and that's only so that I could wait until an MY24 refresh.

I did contact my dealer and update my Build even though it won't matter.
It's now a Badlands, Soft top, A51, 2.7, Lux. THat's it. I was going to step off the Lux and go down to High since there I had concern over it being a constraint. I will own this for a long time and the 10% that the Lux adds to the cost is just too good to pass up. I love adaptive cruise and heated steering wheel.

If Toyota actually drops the MY23 4Runner before this comes in, it may spell trouble.
I’m curious to see what the new 4runner will look like as well, but haven’t seen much about it. Not as much interest as there was for bronco over the last 6-7 years.

BenB007

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn’t tap but I let my order ride with a Mod Top and ordered a Defender X instead. Basically it’s been the same kind of sh#tshow over there (vehicle built and on ship then not built but cancelled, rescheduled, taillight recall, etc.). I just decided that the Bronco is more of a fun summer car and not what I needed at the moment.. The Defender is pretty much the opposite and feels way more polished than the Bronco. I think I will pull the trigger on the 23 Bronco but I won’t spend as much on it vs what I had originally spec’d out as I won’t need all the bells and whistles since it’s just going to be a beater for beach, dog, camping, etc. The general consensus here has been that the Bronco isn’t really suited for daily driving so much as it is for the off-road experience and now I’m fairly convinced that is true.
Sponsored