Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t lie.
No lie. I've lost all the passion for it. Between that and looking for a new job, trying to sell my house, and probably toss in a pending divorce for good measure, I'm feeling pretty bleh about the Bronco.

And they will probably still keep my $500 deposit on top of the ADM they'll get.
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No lie. I've lost all the passion for it. Between that and looking for a new job, trying to sell my house, and probably toss in a pending divorce for good measure, I'm feeling pretty bleh about the Bronco.

And they will probably still keep my $500 deposit on top of the ADM they'll get.
Sorry to hear that, not sure the status of your relationship and it’s non of my business but if you try to work it out atleast you’ll know you tried. Some people aren’t meant to be together or grow apart as they get older. No matter what you’ll be ok just keep moving forward.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dang. :( Hope things work out for the best.

I've also tapped out, at least in the sense Bronco has become some "maybe future thing". I check here mostly to see if the hardtop situation has been resolved. Otherwise been focusing on getting my two older 4x4s rolling again, they are a lot of fun when operational.

Spring 2022 will be a key test for many people including myself, if Ford can deliver for summer. A new Bronco will get me out west and exploring in the mountains, in better shape than my old Land Rover. But NOT if the Bronco is still only an order.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Spring 2022 will be a key test for many people including myself, if Ford can deliver for summer.
Memorial Day is the limit for me. That will be almost 2 years since the reveal. If mine doesn't get built by then or I don't even get a vin, it's obvious it is not going to happen.

Raptor18

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m done. This last “bronco update” did it in. So tired of always hoping for the best just to see I will not receive until November (assuming this even holds true).
Freakin >60k truck sitting in a field since July and BS hopes of receiving as the months go by…
Looking at a 2020 250 Tremor.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Raptor email this week really pissed me off, almost to the point of saying fuck it and moving on. I'm insulted by them teasing those of us who have waited so long and have squat to show for it with additional vaporware they won't deliver on time. Unfortunately I have a $1000 non refundable deposit, so I'll probably go through with a Base 2 door manual build and see how I like it if it ever shows up. If the dealership was willing to give me a refund I'd pull out and let them do whatever they want with both of my reservations.

My needs have changed significantly since the reservation. On 7/13/20 I was still living in Flagstaff, AZ, was about to buy a 2020 Raptor, with plans of a Sasquatch Bronco being my wife's daily driver for her 5 mile commute and serving rock crawler duties on weekends. In September 2020 I took a new position in Cape Cod, MA, sold the Raptor, 87 Bronco, and the rest of our cars.

After the Bronco was delayed in December 2020 we picked up an inexpensive 39 month lease on a 2021 Tacoma that will last through April 2024 (and could extend until October 2024), so I really don't need a Bronco. The Tacoma does everything we need and tows both of my boats, something the Bronco will never do. My wife daily drives the Tacoma, I have a half ton truck from work, so unless we trade the Tacoma the Bronco will just be a weekend toy for me.

If my wife changes jobs down the road and takes on a long commute putting her into an electric commuter SUV might be in the cards.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m done. This last “bronco update” did it in. So tired of always hoping for the best just to see I will not receive until November (assuming this even holds true).
Freakin >60k truck sitting in a field since July and BS hopes of receiving as the months go by…
Looking at a 2020 250 Tremor.
November is in like 30 days

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Closer then I ever thought I would be actually. I have a chance to put a reservation in for an early spot for the ineosgrenadier.com/en/gb/ and I am really thinking about getting it instead.

Sponsored

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Need to convince Ford to allow reservation transfers beyond family members. Us "young" orders haven't lost our passion yet. 😂

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tic tok...
574D25F9-CBFB-4223-A003-1FB70F8DB138.jpeg
I ordered a Snazzberry Willys Sport for my dad five weeks ago and it is already in production. It certainly makes it hard to wait......I guess I will have to bribe my dad to drive his Jeep while I have to wait.

BigDeal

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was at my dealer last night to do a test drive on a Badlands Demo. I have an order in and placed it early so I am waiting in Line like everyone else.
Just some perspective....
Have you stepped foot on a dealer lot lately? They have no cars. Nothing, nada, zip. My dealer had about 15 new vehicles scattered on the lot. The sales rep is telling me they cant get F150's, Expeditions, Escapes, nothing. He said they have orders sitting in freight yards but there is a truck driver shortage so the trucks are coming in slow. Typically they get 3-4 truckloads a week. They are lucky to get one.
The chip shortage has affected every vehicle being made. Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Jeep. It does not matter it is the same across the entire auto industry.

I am in manufacturing and let me tell you the supply chain right now is completely decimated. It does not matter what you are buying, if it has plastic or electronics in it you are gonna wait for it and you are going to pay a premium for it.

Hang in there everybody, hold tight and be patient.

chris_rosen

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m officially out… I ordered a Jeep 392 on Aug 19 and finally canceled my Bronco order. I’m currently driving a Raptor and it’s the second one I’ve owned. I felt like Ford was going to be my brand from here on out, but no more. Don’t get me wrong, I know Ford wishes they could crank these out and I hate that their business is suffering (plus, I’m a stock holder). The final straw for me was no painted hardtops until at least 23; I’m not waiting over two years for a new car. The 392 should be here by the end of Nov and I have to say I’m pretty damn excited. Good luck to those of you sticking it out.
Sponsored