First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sticking with it manly because in the local area there's 2 Ford dealers, 1 GM, and 1 Dodge. I have been burned by the dodge dealer personally and 1 Ford and the GM dealership have screwed the place I work, so that leaves me with the one that's in the place I live and I did the driving 2 hours thing too get something else.

So now I wait
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered a Snazzberry Willys Sport for my dad five weeks ago and it is already in production. It certainly makes it hard to wait......I guess I will have to bribe my dad to drive his Jeep while I have to wait.
The Willys looks great... I was all set to get one until the Bronco came out so I put in my reservation. Wish I would have leased the Jeep and got the Bronco later. What a shit show.

8E8C7755-4073-4AA9-84A4-7D989AF4CFDE.jpeg

Deleted member 19381

I didn't tap out, but while I endlessly wait on my 4 door hardtop Area 51 Black Diamond, I went and bought a 2021 Lincoln Corsair...when I posted pics of the Lincoln on my FB page, my Bronco salesman (different Ford dealer in same area) posted a humorous reply that he would come over and help me take the top off...I replied asking if they still take Lincolns in trade there and to call me if my BD ever gets built and delivered....fun stuff while I await my Bronco...

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe I am wrong here and hope I am not rubbing people the wrong way but, an alternative point of view may be this:
Unless you are ordering a first edition this wait may be a blessing in disguise.
1. Better colour choices
2. Bronco raptor
3. Fix niggly first year issues
4. Electric or hybrid engine?
5. Better roof options

I was all gung ho, but will ride my gen 3 4runner for a while longer and see how the bronco develops.

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe I am wrong here and hope I am not rubbing people the wrong way but, an alternative point of view may be this:
Unless you are ordering a first edition this wait may be a blessing in disguise.
1. Better colour choices
2. Bronco raptor
3. Fix niggly first year issues
4. Electric or hybrid engine?
5. Better roof options

I was all gung ho, but will ride my gen 3 4runner for a while longer and see how the bronco develops.
Aside from the different (not better) color choices I think it will be 23 model year at least before Ford start to tidy up all the gremlins and start making improvements. Not sure when to expect a hybrid version but the Bronco Raptor is expected next year which is altogether a different beast.

Sponsored

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Resisting the urge to rage cancel but I did put in a Rivian preorder so now it’s probably down to who delivers first. My current vehicle is still under factory warranty until next August so no actual rush even though the absurd wait and way Ford has handled it are super frustrating.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Aside from the different (not better) color choices I think it will be 23 model year at least before Ford start to tidy up all the gremlins and start making improvements. Not sure when to expect a hybrid version but the Bronco Raptor is expected next year which is altogether a different beast.
Hell, they are already doing this. The entire MIC top is proof of this. They don't need to wait until new model years to make some fixes.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
True but you will also get the heritage edition and the warthog or is that the same as the raptor

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My story is a contentious one… Having made a reservation in September of last year I thought I was on the right track, but after all the kerfuffles from Ford, I canceled my reservation and just sat in my house thinking about life. Fast forward to about a month and a half ago I decided to put a retail order in with the dealer and just wait it out yet again… Small deposit aside, they asked me to come out and test drive this beauty yesterday - and my Lord it was a spiritual experience. I have no problem waiting for this car knowing that my order will most likely be in 2023 and as stated above they’ll be a whole bunch of new colors and fixing some of the small gremlins that we were seeing…”here I go again” (That’s Whitenske for all you old metal heads out there).

23E0E69E-9530-4EF8-9280-81920CDC5C9C.jpeg

4573D132-F929-4190-B28D-F330C4736C2D.jpeg

E3EA0334-F99D-4419-AFF1-7EB9E11EFDDF.jpeg

973BD168-98CA-4382-8B02-3A27F393ADA8.jpeg

4C0E136B-7DC7-4A86-9363-C7D502D95AB2.jpeg

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My story is a contentious one… Having made a reservation in September of last year I thought I was on the right track, but after all the kerfuffles from Ford, I canceled my reservation and just sat in my house thinking about life. Fast forward to about a month and a half ago I decided to put a retail order in with the dealer and just wait it out yet again… Small deposit aside, they asked me to come out and test drive this beauty yesterday - and my Lord it was a spiritual experience. I have no problem waiting for this car knowing that my order will most likely be in 2023 and as stated above they’ll be a whole bunch of new colors and fixing some of the small gremlins that we were seeing…”here I go again” (That’s Whitenske for all you old metal heads out there).

Ford Bronco Who's ready to tap out? 4C0E136B-7DC7-4A86-9363-C7D502D95AB2

Great rig. Just can’t get behind that awful colour. Something for everyone I guess

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Resisting the urge to rage cancel but I did put in a Rivian preorder so now it’s probably down to who delivers first. My current vehicle is still under factory warranty until next August so no actual rush even though the absurd wait and way Ford has handled it are super frustrating.
Cancel and get this instead. I don't think I'd be too unhappy with one of these. The length of time these have been made shows in many details. The front bumper is a good example with a no compromise license plate location, fog lights, removable ends. Very nice sidesteps. There's a functional hood scoop. A lot of interior details far exceed Bronco. They still need some things, but Ford clearly missed many things also.

Reactions: csj

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered a Snazzberry Willys Sport for my dad five weeks ago and it is already in production. It certainly makes it hard to wait......I guess I will have to bribe my dad to drive his Jeep while I have to wait.
You should have gotten him the Snozzberry Edition. It comes on the Willys Wonka Jeep. They say when you give it a lick that Snozzberries Paint actually taste like Snozzberries.

Last edited: