Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great rig. Just can’t get behind that awful colour. Something for everyone I guess
Yeah it’s not my color either (I’m A51), but really popped.
Sponsored

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may have for mine (I'm keeping the one for my dad).

I'm not canceling mine but I've also put down a deposit for a 22 Defender 90.

Next day I have a build date of January and ETA of March (I'm not going to hold my breath).

After test driving the D90 I think it fits me better. I can still have fun with the Bronco with my dad.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I may have for mine (I'm keeping the one for my dad).

I'm not canceling mine but I've also put down a deposit for a 22 Defender 90.

Next day I have a build date of January and ETA of March (I'm not going to hold my breath).

After test driving the D90 I think it fits me better. I can still have fun with the Bronco with my dad.
wait, their giving build dates into 2022 now? Did you reorder with your dealer for the new model year?

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
wait, their giving build dates into 2022 now? Did you reorder with your dealer for the new model year?
To make sure there was no confusion I'm talking about the LR D90 not the Bronco.

Walked in to test drive for first time ever. Loved it. They didn't have an allocation for a MY22 90 just a 110 so I had to wait until they did (hoping of course got October).
Next day my salesperson let's me know manager got them to flip the 110 to a 90 allocation and was provided a build date and ETA for arrival.

November is my last date for changes then I'm locked in with that build.

Swimdc

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5 (prev - FJ, sold thinking I’d see Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I arranged to drive my dealers mannequin last week. When I got there, the sales associate said, “the GM took it, sorry”. Instead I got to see some other dealer’s mannequin while it was still on the truck.

Add in the QC issues I’m reading about (other than MIC too) and I’m close to walking away.

I did contact my local Toyota dealer already about a 4 runner. We’ll see

Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IMO,, if you want a rig to drive around on dirt roads there are many choices that cost less than Bronco for much less and they cost less to repair. The Bronco is a great vehicle but I would keep options open and really think about the use. If ya got the bucks to play, enjoy but be ready.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just looked at a 2019 Trail Boss with only 24k miles. Anyone have any experience with them? They caught my eye earlier in the year. I feel dirty just saying that. Ford homer all my life but feel like they have let me down. Breaking the Ford camp would be a HUGE move for me.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OK I finally decided I'm done after this last email. I'll just build up my zuk for a wheeler and I'm going to look for an older super duty or OBS.

I'm going to regret it every time I see one on the road, but life has gone to hell the last few weeks and it's a poor use of money for me right now.

Maybe I'll be more productive not being on here all the time.
Not to mention you can finally take care of that "swimmer's ear"... But seriously, Tricky, check in from time to time. Enjoy your posts. 👍 :cool:

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just looked at a 2019 Trail Boss with only 24k miles. Anyone have any experience with them? They caught my eye earlier in the year. I feel dirty just saying that. Ford homer all my life but feel like they have let me down. Breaking the Ford camp would be a HUGE move for me.
Our company fleet is all Chevy trucks. Although I’m not a fan personally, those trucks drive well and hold up to abuse. The Trail Boss has a 2” lift and decent tires. Personally I’d rather have a F-150 Tremor, but I understand people being disappointed enough to leave Ford forever.

After receiving the email in August saying I would be 22 I was mentally checked out of the Bronco and was planning on changing my order to a base, then I got a build date of 11/15 for the 2021 Badlands. Que up the additional disappointment when they push my build date a few times.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got my test drive yesterday. It was a 4 door big bend with a soft top. I loved it. Even at 70 in the interstate, cabin noise was negligible. Dealer is supposed to get a 2 door badlands sasq in a week or two. It’ll have to do until mine comes in.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OK I finally decided I'm done after this last email. I'll just build up my zuk for a wheeler and I'm going to look for an older super duty or OBS.

I'm going to regret it every time I see one on the road, but life has gone to hell the last few weeks and it's a poor use of money for me right now.

Maybe I'll be more productive not being on here all the time.
Dick, a man's gotta do what's best for his family, and himself. However, don't leave the forum. We'll miss you just too much.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As the list of issues and recalls and warranty complaints grows here, we find that it's far from perfect even after the wait.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As the list of issues and recalls and warranty complaints grows here, we find that it's far from perfect even after the wait.
Pretty much every car has issues…even Toyotas and Hondas. It’ll be interesting to see how Ford handles them.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to mention you can finally take care of that "swimmer's ear"... But seriously, Tricky, check in from time to time. Enjoy your posts. 👍 :cool:
Dick, a man's gotta do what's best for his family, and himself. However, don't leave the forum. We'll miss you just too much.
Thanks guys. I'll check in occasionally. The emotional investment over the last year plus is hard to quit overnight. I haven't officially called the dealer to cancel yet, still kicking around the idea of flipping it myself. I'll have to judge the market in December.

I'm loving my new-to-me Super Duty, I can't believe I've never owned one. The 13 mpg might have something to do with it.

20210929_154825_HDR.jpg

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks guys. I'll check in occasionally. The emotional investment over the last year plus is hard to quit overnight. I haven't officially called the dealer to cancel yet, still kicking around the idea of flipping it myself. I'll have to judge the market in December.

I'm loving my new-to-me Super Duty, I can't believe I've never owned one. The 13 mpg might have something to do with it.

Ford Bronco Who's ready to tap out? 20210929_154825_HDR
I have a friend that bought one in 2006 in red. He's still driving it today. He has worked that big thing hard, and it has taken everything he's thrown at it. But yes, he said that V10 was a thirsty monster. :)
Sponsored