Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The backup plan is in place. Price negotiated. Vehicle located. Don't even need to custom order. I can have it before Halloween. Just need to slap a deposit down on it.
Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a 2005 with the 5.4 and I got the same gas mileage as my buddy with the V-10.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well……if Ford would deliver something more than a random 4 door soft top we would have a new thread.
random 4 door soft top here... and my car is sitting on doo doo mountain (built on 8/16)... so we are SOL, too

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK I finally decided I'm done after this last email. I'll just build up my zuk for a wheeler and I'm going to look for an older super duty or OBS.

I'm going to regret it every time I see one on the road, but life has gone to hell the last few weeks and it's a poor use of money for me right now.

Maybe I'll be more productive not being on here all the time.
You better check-in from time to time. It just won’t be the same without you and your “Zuk.” Maybe down the road you’ll order a Bronco again and it won’t take a year or more, and it’ll have additional cup holders and you’ll have the last laugh ;)

P.s. - I’ll still tag you in a bunch of posts… that won’t stop lol

cbrownabq

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Getting closer to getting a keep every time there is another delay. I’m teetering on the edge of NEVER buying a Ford vehicle after this roll out. Ford almost converted me from a previous Jeep and Toyota off road enthusiast, but now….

Sponsored

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just curious as to how many of you are considering moving on from the Bronco?

Not going to lie I don't want to cancel my order but the more I see what's going on with quality issues and the delay getting worse I might walk soon.

Ive been without a vehicle for over 1 year now waiting for this. I really thought I'd have it by now or at least early Fall. It's now looking like we'll deep into 2022 and beyond. I'm a July 29th 2020 reservation.

I built a reserved a 2 door Basequatch in Velocity Blue.

I don't know if it's just because I'm going crazy or what but I've been looking hard into Jeeps. There's a lot I like about the Bronco better but there are some things about the Jeep I like better. And I have a feeling for 2022 Jeep will make some updates and offer more goodies to compete with Ford. I guess we'll see soon. One major thing I like better is the better color options. I really like Sarge Green. I also like Nacho and Gecko.

Like I said I don't want to cancel my order but I don't know how much longer I can wait. I might just say screw it and order me a 2022 2 door Jeep Willys. Seems like a nice little package. And I do like the way Jeep has more of a military look especially with the 2 door with Sarge Green.

I don't know. Am I crazy? Anyone else feeling this way? I know there's a lot of die hards here but this is crazy.
They up cancelled my FE, so no idea. Still love my 69 though.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After reserving 15 months ago and with no idea of when I might get a Bronco I’m about done and ready to forfeit the non-refundable deposit my local dealer required.

I was a Ford owner from 1980 to 2005 and changed to GM trucks in 2005 because I didn’t trust the Ford diesel at the time. I‘ll still own GM trucks but the Bronco had the cool factor and would be my hunting rig and tow vehicle for my motorhome. I don‘t like Jeeps but I‘ll probably buy one if I don’t have a build date by March. At that point Ford will be dead to me and I’ll never look at another Ford vehicle.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was initially happy last week, after reading all colors would be available on the base for MY22. But that quickly faded, after finding out due to the allocation algorithm and prod issues, my order was looking like an MY25+ delivery. :oops:

What now? Not inclined at the moment, to burn time trying to divine which local Chicagland dealerships have good allocation metrics (assuming the dealers would actually be straight up with me about the specifics). And then having to cut some deal with the hijinks that can go on in this area when buying a car - lacks appeal.

I'm fortunate to already have several open top 4x4s, and so not left hanging like some other folks with nothing. But with Bronco, for now I'm out of the game, the Nightrider got me, lol.

Ford Bronco Who's ready to tap out? 1633959146328

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You better check-in from time to time. It just won’t be the same without you and your “Zuk.” Maybe down the road you’ll order a Bronco again and it won’t take a year or more, and it’ll have additional cup holders and you’ll have the last laugh ;)

P.s. - I’ll still tag you in a bunch of posts… that won’t stop lol
Everything is up in the air now. My job just threw a bunch of money at me to stay, it would cover my Bronco and more, but is my health and happiness worth sticking it out...

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My job just threw a bunch of money at me to stay, it would cover my Bronco and more - sticking it out!
Just corrected your post for you. Welcome back 🤣

Money isn’t everything at the end of the day and you are correct. Happiness and health are important in whatever form that may be!

Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just corrected your post for you. Welcome back 🤣

Money isn’t everything at the end of the day and you are correct. Happiness and health are important in whatever form that may be!
Nice!

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Everything is up in the air now. My job just threw a bunch of money at me to stay, it would cover my Bronco and more, but is my health and happiness worth sticking it out...
Depends on what your exit plan is. If you are like I am able to give 2 more years because of x, not necessarily bad. Unless the place is so toxic or health destroying, than take the money and interview

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I officially tapped out today. I may give it a try again when they do the mid cycle refresh in 2024. Just submitted an order for a 2022 Willys Wrangler Xtreme Recon today. Should have it in January or February. And that's only because they don't even start scheduling 2022 orders until next month.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I officially tapped out today. I may give it a try again when they do the mid cycle refresh in 2024. Just submitted an order for a 2022 Willys Wrangler Xtreme Recon today. Should have it in January or February. And that's only because they don't even start scheduling 2022 orders until next month.
I'm looking at that exact trim too. What color did you get?

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm looking at that exact trim too. What color did you get?
Hydro Blue. I was gonna wait a few months to see what new limited colors they announce. But I can't see them doing anything that would wow me. They just brought back Chief, Nacho (dozer) and Gecko for 2021. So my guess is it will be one of their oranges or neutral colors.
Sponsored