Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh well, I grew up a Hawk fan, and then moved to central Iowa and it is easier to get to the games and season tickets are more reasonable....

Yeah Yeah I know about football but I love the clones when they put a whoopin on a team they are not suppose to beat...

And Basketball is the sport I can relate to more and we have a decent team there...
I guess I can appreciate that. Both my parents went to UNI, so I am a Panthers fan too... and my alma mater - Arizona State.

But that Clones comment hurt my soul...:D:D:D;)
Sponsored

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Oh well, I grew up a Hawk fan, and then moved to central Iowa and it is easier to get to the games and season tickets are more reasonable....

Yeah Yeah I know about football but I love the clones when they put a whoopin on a team they are not suppose to beat...

And Basketball is the sport I can relate to more and we have a decent team there...
Being TTU Red Raider, I can relate. TTU was the funnest football team to watch during the Mike Leach era. Mike Leach really brought out the alum and brought money to TTU, then the AD and some of the BOR thought the school could do better with "Pinebox" Tommy Tuberville. The school suffered and the only mediocre programs was baseball and basketball. Since they brought in Chris Beard, the men's basketball program has exceeded the wildest expectations in the school's history. ISU has been fielding a great basketball program over the past couple of years (and I can say it's true for the Big 12 in general) and I hope the COVID thing doesn't ruin our matchups this upcoming season. Both teams are fun to watch when they meet.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Because I am familiar with unending pain and agony - NCState.

Sponsored
OP
OP
j_marinelli

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They have always been good for a couple upsets a year in the BIG12.

Sponsored

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes - looks like they deleted their post and I just learned how to quote correctly right now LOL Something about not watching CFB anymore because BLM = ANTIFA and “players are kneeling”. But the biggest travesty was that they left their favorite team off!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Illinois Fighting Illini

i was looking forward to this season, simply because I think they’re turning the corner a bit. Looks liked I’m going to have to wait until basketball season to see if that’s true. Illini basketball is loaded btw.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wife is an Arizona State Sun Devil Alumni so she loves Sparky and ASU footbal.

I cheer for the Navy Midshipmen because that is where the Marines play. Go Navy Beat Army!!!

(Interesting little fun fact: The Patriots just signed a young man (Queensbury, I think) as a TE that played at the Naval Academy. He hasn’t played football in 5.5 years because he was serving as a Marine Infantry Officer. I hope he makes the team or a different team, it’s a great story.)
Sponsored