Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm thinking about volunteering to be the Bronco Rep for my dealer. The guy is nice enough, but hasn't kept up with the data output. Glad I have the GM on Speed Dial.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just got back from a local dealer too. The salesperson there DOES have a clue but her opinion is that many sales folks are old school and don't do their homework.

If the GM doesn't know about ordering....maybe you should think about switching. And after you switch (via the Ford customer service desk) call the dealership, talk to the GM and tell them why they just lost a sale.
I don't like having to defend dealerships, but when Ford doesn't' know what's going on it's hard for their dealerships to actually know what's going on.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't like having to defend dealerships, but when Ford doesn't' know what's going on it's hard for their dealerships to actually know what's going on.
Ford knows, they just choose not to communicate with dealers and customers a lot of the time.

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford knows, they just choose not to communicate with dealers and customers a lot of the time.
I would hope that the dealers would have as much or more than Bronco Nation...

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Numerous Ford dealers here on the a forum over the last month or two have said they have hardly heard anything from Ford on the Bronco.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll bet this Forum has as much info if not more than most dealers.

Sponsored

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can't defend the dealerships at all if you don't know the basic information that is bad business. FORD may not communicate enough but when a dealership post things on a forum for all of us and the dealer is still clueless that is completely their fault.

My dealer told me ADM of $5000 has not done anything for communication except we got your reservation and order bank is opening. Best part I was told to use the B&P to build my bronco send it to him to place the order. They don't want any of the other options to make a little extra cash. Told him I was gonna look for a better deal and he said I was holding up a spot for someone else to get their Bronco. He has no idea what MY I want and seems to think that the 7 allocations they got is set in stone already. I am definitely not paying an extra 5k for a Bronco even if they called me every update let alone someone who has done zero prep work.

As for others with issues, I sent about 6 emails to surrounding dealerships and got several replies in a short amount of time. There are other dealerships willing to do some work for your business. Also all that have replied to me have NO ADM.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm expected to get my stuff done at work but if I expect myself to excel then I need to put in some extra hours.
Understand...but as someone who is in upper mgmt for a large non-ford dealership group Im just telling you how it typically is. They focus on the goals of the current month. If their dealer principal or GM are not relaying the info to their team, well then thats a whole different problem.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called Ford direct and they didn't have a clue. Seriously.