Sponsored

Why all the secrecy BN and OBL and Ford???

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Feels like we're trying to extract secret files from the Pentagon most of the time. Granted, you don't want to be promoting stuff you can't do...but c'mon, we're creating a new community here of enthusiasts. And you treat us like mushrooms. I honestly don't get it. Stoke the fires!! C'mon, we dare you!! We want more pix, more videos, more....anything other than our lame speculations!
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Feels like we're trying to extract secret files from the Pentagon most of the time. Granted, you don't want to be promoting stuff you can't do...but c'mon, we're creating a new community here of enthusiasts. And you treat us like mushrooms. I honestly don't get it. Stoke the fires!! C'mon, we dare you!! We want more pix, more videos, more....anything other than our lame speculations!
Hey, speak for yourself! My speculations aren’t lame. They are differently abled! 😁

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point, I really don't have much in the way of questions. Outside of seeing what MY22 green turns out to be there's not a lot to be gained, for me, with more pictures or media from Ford. I want to see other owners adding mods and what the aftermarket is cooking up more than anything.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's there to question? They've release 2M pics, technical specs, videos, driver events. You want to get an oil analysis after 50k miles and you're pizzed they haven't provide one yet?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Headsong

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What's there to question? They've release 2M pics, technical specs, videos, driver events. You want to get an oil analysis after 50k miles and you're pizzed they haven't provide one yet?
The cupholder debacle.

Just feed our addiction is all.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we get very few topless pics of the door-count we're apparently not allowed to talk about anymore.

Ford Bronco Why all the secrecy BN and OBL and Ford??? giphy - 2021-03-29T170634.880

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

At this point, I really don't have much in the way of questions. Outside of seeing what MY22 green turns out to be there's not a lot to be gained, for me, with more pictures or media from Ford. I want to see other owners adding mods and what the aftermarket is cooking up more than anything.
Mansquatch may be exciting news. Hopefully it has some surprises.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is a high level instrument panel?! Where did the dash rail go?! Why did the 2DR get hosed on the bottle opener?!

These are what we are missing!
Agreed. The instrument panel has been oddly forgotten about in all communications. You can’t put it in the info and than not even address what exactly it is.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“What do you do with mushrooms?”
Cook them over low heat, in a cast iron pan, with a little butter? Top steaks with them? Put them in an omelet?