First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am sure you will; that wasn’t my point. My point was, you cannot excuse Ford’s inability to properly engineer a working hardtop, or to have sufficiently tested their product in the earlier pre-production models to “work out the bugs”, or to have better taken control of their supply chain prior to coming to market, on “innovation”. Ford DIDN’T innovate, they recognized they didn’t have an offering in a popular market segment, and wanted “back in”…. Hence the resurrection of the Ranger (to compete with the likes of the Toyota Tacoma and Jeep’s Gladiator - the mid size truck segment). Running a plant to make only Rangers made no financial sense, so they needed to share the Ranger platform with something - and the Bronco Underground team came running back with their concept.

Hey, I like the Bronco; but I don’t excuse Ford’s abominable handling of the roll out, and their horrendous treatment of their customers. No one should. Ford’s doing enough of that themselves already.
If people are defending Ford for how they handled the overall rollout, then they need a mental evaluation.
Sponsored

OP
OP
bigblueboing

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If people are defending Ford for how they handled the overall rollout, then they need a mental evaluation.
Yes I am people. So you are saying I need a mental evaluation? What exactly is a mental evaluation? If people think it’s so easy to literally design and create a vehicle from the ground up why hasn’t other manufacturers done it?
I drive the bronco at off roadeo. It is a brilliant design that exceeds any jeep all day. As soon as the manufacturing process gets worked out we will have a awesome bronco community.

as far as innovation they took different ingredients and put t he m together in a new way to make something great.

so stop bronco shaming.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes I am people. So you are saying I need a mental evaluation? What exactly is a mental evaluation? If people think it’s so easy to literally design and create a vehicle from the ground up why hasn’t other manufacturers done it?
I drive the bronco at off roadeo. It is a brilliant design that exceeds any jeep all day. As soon as the manufacturing process gets worked out we will have a awesome bronco community.

as far as innovation they took different ingredients and put t he m together in a new way to make something great.

so stop bronco shaming.
I’m talking about the rollout of the vehicle since reveal. Not design and all that leading up to last July. That would be called R&D, which they did pretty well, besides hardtop.
Sponsored