JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
my point and question is that we can choose to be positive despite ford or anything else. So when one of us in this diverse bronco community wants to post how excited they are, maybe just join in the excitement.
Thank you. I have been pumped since the reveal and can't wait!

I think these forum are great, but sometimes too much information makes everyone crazy. A guy on the line at MAP breaks a fingernail and everyone starts freaking out that that line might stop and then starts blaming ford for not giving them the right kind of gloves, etc. :) One reason no insiders say anything and a big reason ford only speaks when they have to - everything gets amplified to a ridiculous level. I'm with you, looking for the positives keeps you sane.
Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Had there been no cyber launch of the Bronco the news release would be:

"Ford announced today a further delay in availability of some Bronco models due to part shortages. Some of Ford's suppliers have been affected by the global COVID-19 pandemic that has affected supply chains across all industries.

At this point Ford is able to produce 4-door models available with convertible soft tops only. These models were initially delayed three months from their original production date.

2-door models available only with a removable hard top and 4-door hard top models are planned for Model Year '22 introduction."

Last edited:

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Why Am I patient with Ford? 89404B52-0EE6-4777-AF50-5DBAB0A5C622

Just hanging in there and staying on this journey over here 😅

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only reasons I'm patient is that there's nothing else out there that I want. If Toyota didn't drag their feet with the new 4Runner I'd definitely be looking at that

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
wish I didn’t open this one.

• Haha
Reactions: Jdc

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just figure the entire situation will make for good converstion at our local "Liar's Club" meeting. Many of you know of what I speak, or are a member of your local club. Hell, that conversation alone will last at least two cups of coffee, maybe three depending on who can tell the biggest lie. :)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had there been no cyber launch of the Bronco the news release would be:

"Ford announced today a further delay in availability... 2-door models available only with a removable hard top and 4-door hard top models are planned for Model Year '22 introduction."
Oooohhh, that doesn't bode well, hard top models are "planned for MY22 introduction"?

LMFAO, when in MY22?

They are making it sound like it may possibly become late availability for all 2 doors (unless they offer a 2 door soft top) and any hardtop 4 doors.

That might further piss people off.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oooohhh, that doesn't bode well, hard top models are "planned for MY22 introduction"?

LMFAO, when in MY22?

They are making it sound like it may possibly become late availability for all 2 doors (unless they offer a 2 door soft top) and any hardtop 4 doors.

That might further piss people off.
Man, you just miss the fucking point of people's posts entirely. You are so pissed at Ford, you can't even read straight. You are posting a stupid reply to something that I made up for example purposes.

It must seriously suck to live in your world.

LOL

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man, you just miss the fucking point of people's posts entirely. You are so pissed at Ford, you can read straight. You are posting a stupid reply to something that I made up for example purposes.

It must seriously suck to live in your world.

LOL
Whatever you want to believe... If I missed the point of your post, I apologize, I didn't realize that it would trigger you so badly.

Hope you have a great day.

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whatever you want to believe... If I missed the point of your post, I apologize, I didn't realize that it would trigger you so badly.

Hope you have a great day.
It's more an observation than a belief. But it's all good.

At some point I hope you can find the motivation to post something in a positive vein.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

-they’ve created a new vehicle from the ground up.
- yea sure it shares parts with other vehicles, standard practice but it’s all new.
- 4wd off-road capability vehicle with removable tops
- there’s a reason Jeep hasn’t had any competition since the Suzuki samurai. It’s hard to build.
- BLAZER
- bronco heritage and it’s OG not OJ
- union workforce made in America.

I love the bronco and I’ll wait as long as I needed to bcuz I intend to own for the long term.
let’s give ford credit for designing and engineering an awesome vehicle that we’ve all wanted for a very long time. ESP bcuz I hate jeeps.

Ford Bronco Why Am I patient with Ford? 89404B52-0EE6-4777-AF50-5DBAB0A5C622
You do know the Wrangler has a removeable top? In fact, several versions of them across their platforms: Hard tops with Freedom Panels, Soft tops that fold back, One Touch Sky roofs that open with the press of a button.

The Bronco isn’t groundbreaking; although Ford’s marketing makes it sound like it is. Gimmicky GOAT modes not withstanding (and even that arguably stolen from Toyota’s Multi-Terrain Select) there isn’t anything “new” that Ford has brought to the table here. Perhaps that is par for the course with the Bronco Brand.

Gen 1 Bronco was an International Scout clone.
Gen 2-Gen 5 Bronco was a Chevy Blazer clone.
Gen 6 Bronco is a Wrangler clone.

Honest. What’s “new” about the Bronco? And I don’t mean to Ford, I mean to the automotive segment they are targeting with this vehicle?

OP
OP
bigblueboing

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You do know the Wrangler has a removeable top? In fact, several versions of them across their platforms: Hard tops with Freedom Panels, Soft tops that fold back, One Touch Sky roofs that open with the press of a button.

The Bronco isn’t groundbreaking; although Ford’s marketing makes it sound like it is. Gimmicky GOAT modes not withstanding (and even that arguably stolen from Toyota’s Multi-Terrain Select) there isn’t anything “new” that Ford has brought to the table here. Perhaps that is par for the course with the Bronco Brand.

Honest. What’s “new” about the Bronco? And I don’t mean to Ford, I mean to the automotive segment they are targeting with this vehicle?
That’s a lot of words for “I can’t afford a bronco. “

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I think you are analyzing this a bit differently than a lot of us. Bronco is a combination of many things that we like, which are not available in a complete package anywhere else. I like that it can have all of the following in one
 removable top off-roader with IFS, 35’s and dual lockers, as well as an electronic stabilizer-bar disconnect. It also has a retro look with modern flair. Bash the lack of “innovation” all you want but I’m gonna enjoy the hell out of it more than I would any other vehicle on the market. To each, their own.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think you are analyzing this a bit differently than a lot of us. Bronco is a combination of many things that we like, which are not available in a complete package anywhere else. I like that it can have all of the following in one
 removable top off-roader with IFS, 35’s and dual lockers, as well as an electronic stabilizer-bar disconnect. It also has a retro look with modern flair. Bash the lack of “innovation” all you want but I’m gonna enjoy the hell out of it more than I would any other vehicle on the market. To each, their own.
I am sure you will; that wasn’t my point. My point was, you cannot excuse Ford’s inability to properly engineer a working hardtop, or to have sufficiently tested their product in the earlier pre-production models to “work out the bugs”, or to have better taken control of their supply chain prior to coming to market, on “innovation”. Ford DIDN’T innovate, they recognized they didn’t have an offering in a popular market segment, and wanted “back in”
. Hence the resurrection of the Ranger (to compete with the likes of the Toyota Tacoma and Jeep’s Gladiator - the mid size truck segment). Running a plant to make only Rangers made no financial sense, so they needed to share the Ranger platform with something - and the Bronco Underground team came running back with their concept.

Hey, I like the Bronco; but I don’t excuse Ford’s abominable handling of the roll out, and their horrendous treatment of their customers. No one should. Ford’s doing enough of that themselves already.
Sponsored