Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve visited several (Ontario Canada) dealerships and found they have stock sellable broncos?

Meanwhile I’m awaiting a build that I reserved a year ago and worse some guys are still without a vin entirely!

I was expecting demo Broncos, and I was able to rationalize that (especially with the demo 7month resale rule in place) but the fact that someone can walk on the lot with no reservation or order and just drive off the lot with a hardtop 21 Bronco while we’re all sitting here waiting is BS!

Anyways just venting frustration that will go away once I get my new toy! Definitely 1st world problems.

Here are 2 of the broncos, a white OBX and Black BD (which sold day it hit the lot) both within a half hour of my house! I’ve also seen a couple on the highways. I hope when I see them they’re at least reservation holders who lucked out with early builds!

I’m curious if anyone else has see this kind of situation in their area?

D53C6A90-D5DB-4924-B28E-EC0D18C76819.jpeg

23353CBF-585A-4FEF-8205-33AC5CF89060.jpeg
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, that was our reaction several weeks ago when it was announced.

rotorwrench

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R Nine T, R1200RS, Outback, Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So long as it's not a 2DR BD/Mid/2.7 at 1000 below invoice that was post Aug 15 res, I'm cool with it.

Tom Ryan

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You’re going to get a lot of mental gymnastics about dealer allocations and whatnot, but the truth is that dealers are shady AF and they run this shit.

It’s why I sold half my position in Ford, because they’re not ready for the 21st century yet.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealers cried, and Ford complied. Don’t be a whiner{tongue firmly planted in cheek}.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the angriest I've ever seen a Canadian, shit's getting real.
Shit's already gotten real. I've spent some time with Canadians, they stay pretty calm, cool and collect up to the point where shit gets real. Then it's time to scrap.

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve visited several (Ontario Canada) dealerships and found they have stock sellable broncos?

Meanwhile I’m awaiting a build that I reserved a year ago and worse some guys are still without a vin entirely!

I was expecting demo Broncos, and I was able to rationalize that (especially with the demo 7month resale rule in place) but the fact that someone can walk on the lot with no reservation or order and just drive off the lot with a hardtop 21 Bronco while we’re all sitting here waiting is BS!

Anyways just venting frustration that will go away once I get my new toy! Definitely 1st world problems.

Here are 2 of the broncos, a white OBX and Black BD (which sold day it hit the lot) both within a half hour of my house! I’ve also seen a couple on the highways. I hope when I see them they’re at least reservation holders who lucked out with early builds!

I’m curious if anyone else has see this kind of situation in their area?

Ford Bronco Why are stock broncos arriving on lots? 23353CBF-585A-4FEF-8205-33AC5CF89060

Ford Bronco Why are stock broncos arriving on lots? 23353CBF-585A-4FEF-8205-33AC5CF89060
That's just plain wrong! 🤬

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guaranteed some of these are previous customer reservations they ended up walking away from, leaving the dealerships with them coming in to still sell them… but now with an ADM.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The ones arriving for stock are being built WITHOUT many of the constrained items.
Not true, there are 2 door Badlands with SAS, with High or Lux, 2.7l as well as 2 Door Wildtraks built the same as demos, they've been showing up at dealers across the US and Canada for the last week. Pics popping up on multiple forums and social media.
Sponsored