Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how would they know they were not a vacated customer reservation? those builds still get a window sticker and everything. Theres no outward appearance of it being a reservation vs a stock order.
Blue vs. Green window sticker. Simple as that. The ones I've seen in person are blue window stickers (ie. Not a reservation).
Sponsored

Tom Ryan

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
no it's not...they're not going to stop the line because they don't have the parts you want in. It has been told countless times if you want a Bronco now then drop the constraints.
Are you taking the position that dealers only have 4-door 2.3L Big Bends with the soft top on their lots?

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no it's not...they're not going to stop the line because they don't have the parts you want in. It has been told countless times if you want a Bronco now then drop the constraints.
You're not getting it, many of those ARE the constraint parts and hard to fill orders that Ford has been telling us about.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There will always be a loophole. But if you pretend that you hadnt seen them, wouldnt you still feel special by being on the verge of getting yours early?

In the tri-state area youre starting to see a sprinkling of Bronco Sports. For me to see a Big Bronco I need to go to the forum, hunt them down, and drive a bit to see a demo in the flesh. With a delivery estimate around labor day (if I had to guess) I'll still feel like an early adopter...by a long shot...whether a dealer sells a couple here or there, I could almost guarantee that I will not see a bronco on the road at random before I take delivery.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve visited several (Ontario Canada) dealerships and found they have stock sellable broncos?

Meanwhile I’m awaiting a build that I reserved a year ago and worse some guys are still without a vin entirely!

I was expecting demo Broncos, and I was able to rationalize that (especially with the demo 7month resale rule in place) but the fact that someone can walk on the lot with no reservation or order and just drive off the lot with a hardtop 21 Bronco while we’re all sitting here waiting is BS!

Anyways just venting frustration that will go away once I get my new toy! Definitely 1st world problems.

Here are 2 of the broncos, a white OBX and Black BD (which sold day it hit the lot) both within a half hour of my house! I’ve also seen a couple on the highways. I hope when I see them they’re at least reservation holders who lucked out with early builds!

I’m curious if anyone else has see this kind of situation in their area?

D53C6A90-D5DB-4924-B28E-EC0D18C76819.jpeg

23353CBF-585A-4FEF-8205-33AC5CF89060.jpeg
With the MIC top no less.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you taking the position that dealers only have 4-door 2.3L Big Bends with the soft top on their lots?
nope but what are they supposed to do with abandoned orders, return them? lol.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're not getting it, many of those ARE the constraint parts and hard to fill orders that Ford has been telling us about.
see my above post.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Tom Ryan

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
“Abandoned” like where the dealers had their employees reserve retail units and then somehow they all decide it’s not right for them when it arrives?

How many of those “abandoned” units were priority orders? How many of them were given priority code 1 even after the priority orders?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“Abandoned” like where the dealers had their employees reserve retail units and then somehow they all decide it’s not right for them when it arrives?

How many of those “abandoned” units were priority orders? How many of them were given priority code 1 even after the priority orders?
You still wouldn't have gotten yours any faster. Try blaming the ones responsible for constraints. All this bitching and whining because some random lot has a Bronco for sale does nothing.

Tom Ryan

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You still wouldn't have gotten yours any faster. Try blaming the ones responsible for constraints. All this bitching and whining because some random lot has a Bronco for sale does nothing.
Mine’s arriving this week. I’m not bitching and whining; I’m stating obvious facts that you don’t like for some reason.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not true, there are 2 door Badlands with SAS, with High or Lux, 2.7l as well as 2 Door Wildtraks built the same as demos, they've been showing up at dealers across the US and Canada for the last week. Pics popping up on multiple forums and social media.
Could they be cancelled reservations?

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And its idiotic. Big picture. Are you healthy. Are your loved ones healthy. Are your personal relationships in good shape. Are you financially secure.

All this shit is just frosting on the cake. Get over it.

Even if your current car is on its last legs and you actually need a new car. Picking up a short term vehicle isn't going to be crushing if you are ready to drop 55k on a Bronco. And if it is crushing, you probably should be getting your financial affairs in order before you spend 55k on a depreciating asset.
Sponsored

Last edited: