Sponsored

Why are there no cupholders!!? Also, Pics and observations.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really wanted to like it, and really did not like it. Just my thoughts.
I have tried to get a good look at it but pictures donā€™t work. Local dealer has a ranger but itā€™s in the showroom and theyā€™re closed sundays. I may have to go and have them pull it out into the light. Iā€™m running out of time to either stick or change.

OP
OP
GatorDave

GatorDave

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have an exterior wide shot of the VB with the doors closed? I know they are hard to get with people trying to get in and see.
Do you have an exterior wide shot of the VB with the doors closed? I know they are hard to get with people trying to get in and see.
Iā€™m sorry, I donā€™t. It was a tight space and a decent number of people. Hereā€™s a ranger in velocity blue. Itā€™s a great color choice.

7957DFFF-9855-4A80-8C30-5D8098F95683.jpeg

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored
OP
OP
GatorDave

GatorDave

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have tried to get a good look at it but pictures donā€™t work. Local dealer has a ranger but itā€™s in the showroom and theyā€™re closed sundays. I may have to go and have them pull it out into the light. Iā€™m running out of time to either stick or change.
I would make sure you love it.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're also trying to hard to be edgy. You aren't even a good troll.

2/10
imagine making 10 posts on a forum in the last year and three of them being aimed at the guy who isnā€™t even trolling. Lighten up man. Itā€™s all in good fun.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
am I the only one in this country not constantly slurping down soda while driving? Never use my cup holders.
I like having my morning coffee, or a bottle of water on the road. Particularly road trips. Soda is usually held to when it comes as part of a fast food meal.

This cup holder thing is kind of hilarious, and at the same time, my wife and I are constantly using more than two cup holders. The "what do I do with my bottle of water when I get the McDonald's Diet Coke?" thing is real in this household! :ROFLMAO:

We'll find a solution, I'm sure...

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those door nets are held on with Bronco Bolts Bronco Torx), so we can assume the after market and maybe even 7/11 themselves will design, trademark and logo up a big gulp holder for the Bronco. Too bad the pocket dimension aren't the same front and back. Doors off...no open drinks allowed.
I thought about that too, but it looks like that's only the case on the front doors. Don't see Bronco bolts on the netting for the rear doors.

Which strikes me as odd.
Sponsored