Sponsored

Why are y'all not doing the Bronco Wave?

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By the time I get my bronco, I'll probably be too old and arthritic to be able to lift my arm
Sponsored

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only other Bronco Iā€™ve seen driving on the road, I was out of town and also not in my Bronco. Itā€™s been 3 months and still not seen another.

I did the jeep wave, but not many opportunities if you donā€™t see any others out driving.

Shacky4

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I drove from the UP to Grand Rapids for the weekend and never saw another Bronco. I would have waved. :)

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I see a Bronco...every time...I just can't help it!!
Ford Bronco Why are y'all not doing the Bronco Wave? 16354647482694583493186348596740_208589395835220

Sponsored

FootPain

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BB 17 Explorer 04 Mach 1 98 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A guy in a bronco sport waves at me very enthusiastically every time I see him. I know it's the same one because he's always got his recovery gear, traction boards, and farm jack strapped to his roof. I don't wave back. I haven't waved at the other broncos I've seen either. I'm not a people person.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Because (as brought up on the forum many times) it's cliquish and gets tiresome after a while. I ride a motorcycle, and it's a pain every 2.3 minutes to have to take your hand off the handlebar and do the "motorcycle wave"....something relatively recent. If someone raises a finger or nods, I'll do it back. But I don't need some "secret handshake" junk.

Sponsored

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I apologize in advance to my fellow Bronco-driving Las Vegansā€”Iā€™m totally going to honk and wave once I get mine!
(Build date this weekšŸ¤žšŸ¼)
Vegas here too. If you see a Velocity Blue BaseSquatch, Iā€™m waving back. Lol It gets delivered this weekend.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still have a couple weeks until I get mine, but I was planning to give the šŸ¤˜

I waved when I rode bikes, I do the corvette wave, and I wave back when the jeepers mistake my FJ40, but I'm reserving šŸ¤˜ for the Broncos.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Okay, the biker wave and Jeep thing started out as unspoken and unwritten actions. They weren't forced by some slogan or sticker until deep into the trend. To have people suggest that we "need" such nonsense is absurd. I personally am one to keep to myself and could care less what you are driving nor do I care if you appreciate what I'm driving. I don't look for other jeeps or bikes while out riding and I really donā€™t want to. Enough already

Someshoes

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's super corny and just because we both got suckered by Ford for to wait 2 years to buy a Bronco held together with bubblegum and hope doesn't mean we're in some sort of best buddy club.

(It sounds more harsh than I mean it but I've got my work on my mind and my dogs are probably with me and I'm just trying to get to the grocery store because I forgot to get eggs... I don't need a wave.)
Sponsored