Sponsored

Why are y'all not doing the Bronco Wave?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have noticed the same thing. I wave, I had a Jeep and waved, I wave when I ride my motorcycle I will continue to wave at Broncos when I see them (in my neck of the woods, that's most days I drive anywhere). Be happy, enjoy the shared interest or don't and be a curmudgeon. ;)
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a WRX and thy all waved at one another. There were fewer of those vehicles than Jeeps. There are so many Jeeps on the road, especially in NC, I would be waving all the time. I will probably wave when I see another Bronco, I just haven't see one while driving.

Waving, and saying "hi" is not an onerous activity...I think I can muster the strength while driving.
You'll see one in Charlotte and maybe Asheville next week.

I have yet to pass another, have seen a few driving cross roads or other side of divided highway and a few parked. Most I've seen at one time is three on a trailer.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Late to party, I'll do the wave, hell, on motorcycles, we have signals to each other ranging from hello, to look out for police, and then a direction signal. What is the official Bronco wave? Oddly my Jeep friend asked me today what ours was, and shared her Jeep wave stories.
🤙🏼

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This!! I’m from the South and reading these comments thinking some of y’all are just plain rude and some just need a hug 😂😂
When we moved back North after living in TN and GA we waved to neighbors all the time, one kid actually ran inside his house after we waved, I think he was scared we were going to kidnap him.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have noticed the same thing. I wave, I had a Jeep and waved, I wave when I ride my motorcycle I will continue to wave at Broncos when I see them (in my neck of the woods, that's most days I drive anywhere). Be happy, enjoy the shared interest or don't and be a curmudgeon. ;)
Hey, curmudgeon was a prerequisite to convert a mod top to soft. The older one gets the softer........

Sponsored

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is so true. Away from the city everyone seems to wave to everyone. And in the city you can forget about riding an elevator with someone and not talking to them.
seeing that the origin of a handshake or wave was to show you’re unarmed, I would think the opposite would be the case lol

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who are you all even seeing!?
We see a lot of them here in southeast lower Michigan so we're not the "norm" Usually I see them wrapped so you can't get good pictures of them (if you're taking any. see paparazzi).

ultima785

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 Mustang, 2022 2-Door BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm planning to 🤙🏼 shaka like in Hawaii, even to the baby broncos haha; y'all don't hafta wave back, I won't be butthurt 😊

Last edited:

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I missed a turn last week because I had Bronco Brain and spotted a 2 door in the wild....other than that I've only seen 1 other close enough to wave at. We both waved and had sh*t eating grins.

I think your root cause is living in Detroit......;) (I can say that, grew up in Ka'zoo)

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Listen - I know its a "Jeep Thing" but its also a general enthusiast vehicle thing.
There is a corvette wave, so why not a Bronco wave?
Sorry, but maybe because no one else really cares? Kinda like giving yourself a nickname. But if you like to, go for it. Maybe you'll start a trend.

Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t seen one while driving mine yet, but when I do it will probably be like this.

Ford Bronco Why are y'all not doing the Bronco Wave? E3575848-34E7-4475-AE17-F06DFD4B158D

broncoGIRL21

Big Bend
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree!! I am from Metro Detroit as well and just saw my first other Bronco on the road! I was so excited, wanted to Jeep wave as is my former habit, but it felt weird. So I just excitedly waved my arm out the window. I think we need SOMETHING. :)

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because Im an adult I dont like people.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You're no waving at the Bronco, it can't see you. Wave at the person who has a common interest with you. Off roaders and 4 wheelers, just be friendly to each other.
Sponsored