Why are you choosing 2 or 4 door Bronco? Which will have better resale value?

TripleB

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC AT4 6.2L, 2019 Santa Cruz Blur
I've had both 2 door & 4 door jeeps, the 2 door was way more fun. The 2 door is more removed from my daily 4 door truck. The 2 door is more original and looks way better.

Advertisement

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
My thought exactly, then my wife vetoed the 2 door because “we will be taking the grand kids with us”. 😳
I guess if you have 3 that you would be taking, you don't have a choice.

Fortunately, my wife agrees that the two-door looks awesome, so whoever comes along will just have to climb in the back like we did when we were kids. :) Honestly, if it came down to it, I'd just pass on the Bronco altogether if it was four-door only.

KingWillard

Base
First Name
Willard
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD off road
I’m going 2 door. I like the look, and feel like it has more of the early Bronco vibe. The teenagers will just have to climb over the seats. I had that experience as a kid and I think it builds character. I’m not really concerned with resale value, as I’m keeping it til the wheels fall off, but do think there is enough interest in the two door to help maintain its value.

SavvyG

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Not sure if it has already been said, but the Bronco has always been a 2 door and that's how it will continue to be for me!

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco, 1978 CJ-7
Vehicle Showcase
2Dr. They are just more fun to drive.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 S60 T6 AWD / 2018 Subaru Outback Limited
I am still shocked how many orders I am seeing for heavily optioned 2 door builds at ~55k. That's one hell of a toy. I get spending that for a 4 door bronco as a family truckster (I am), even a loaded explorer gets up there...but the 2 door is a totally different story.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Last edited:

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
The 2-door people are so smug about their choice...
But, the 4-door is outselling the 2-door 3:2.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/📊-submitted-bronco-orders-tracking-list-stats.11453/

I'm getting a 4-door, because it is far more practical for my needs.
I am getting both eventually but ya it does seem that way sometimes, they are very vocal. But just remember if Ford just made a 2 door the Bronco would fail just like it did before. Everyone wants the four door.

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
I am still shocked how many orders I am seeing for heavily optioned 2 door builds at ~55k. That's one hell of a toy. I get spending that for a 4 door bronco as a family truckster (I am), even a loaded explorer gets up there...but the 2 door is a totally different story.
Woah woah woah...let's not talk price around here! I don't need to be reminded of how broke I'm going to be!

rmanecke

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Wrangler
2 door for less room taken up in the Garage with my toy... better turning on the trails.... a more direct replacement for my CJ YJ thing.

Oh... and it's way cooler looking than the four door :ROFLMAO:. I don't care about resale -Ill have this until gasoline cars are illegal.

Advertisement

Advertisement