Sponsored

Why are you choosing 2 or 4 door Bronco? Which will have better resale value?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checking the specs on 2 door vs the 4 on the Bronco, they seem fairly close. What are you choosing and why? Which do you think will hold value better? Thanks!!
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checking the specs on 2 door vs the 4 on the Bronco, they seem fairly close. What are you choosing and why? Which do you think will hold value better? Thanks!!
Probably 2 door cuz:

Looks cooler to me.
Smaller footprint.
No kids.
Helps that it's less money.
Probably more zippy in combination with the v6.

Which holds value better? I dunno you're the finance director lol.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We live in a world where the 4-door SUV has become the norm so there's going to be more demand there.

Personally, I'm leaning strongly towards the 2-door. I prefer its proportions and lighter weight. It's more in the spirit of the original. We have people haulers in our family fleet so my personal daily generally doesn't have to be overly practical for kid duty. The only reason I'd move up to the 4-door is if my wife demanded it for more room to take road trips or something.

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably 2 door cuz:

Looks cooler to me.
Smaller footprint.
No kids.
Helps that it's less money.
Probably more zippy in combination with the v6.

Which holds value better? I dunno you're the finance director lol. (Smart a$$)
I do the finance but I don't do the values. I'm hearing all kinds of stuff on both. I figured I'd ask here and see what others are thinking. I was thinking the 2 door might be better off road but they're both pretty close in size.

elfshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm going 2-door. I like the looks and shorter wheelbase. I think I could get away with 33's on a 2-door if I decide not to do 35's.

I have kids (teens), but not too worried as we have a family hauler if we want all four of us to travel in more comfort.

As for value, I think I've seen more comments saying the 4-doors might be better for that. But I'm not too worried about that as I plan on keeping mine for a long time.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We live in a world where the 4-door SUV has become the norm so there's going to be more demand there.

Personally, I'm leaning strongly towards the 2-door. I prefer its proportions and lighter weight. It's more in the spirit of the original. We have people haulers in our family fleet so my personal daily generally doesn't have to be overly practical for kid duty. The only reason I'd move up to the 4-door is if my wife demanded it for more room to take road trips or something.
Thanks for the thoughts. I was all 4 door but this is going to be MY toy and if my husband wants in he can hug the bumper.

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going 2-door. I like the looks and shorter wheelbase. I think I could get away with 33's on a 2-door if I decide not to do 35's.

I have kids (teens), but not too worried as we have a family hauler if we want all four of us to travel in more comfort.

As for value, I think I've seen more comments saying the 4-doors might be better for that. But I'm not too worried about that as I plan on keeping mine for a long time.
I want to keep mine too, but I wonder if a tree falls on it what kind of value I would get.

Sponsored

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OK I'll play..
2 door: kids grown so just me and the wife, and don't need the extra room (note Raptor is an extended cab)
As for value: too many variables to determine in advance which would hold it's value better, though I would think the difference between 2 like Broncos with the only difference being the doors would be around 1K : not enough too worry about.
So get what you want and don't worry about.

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting the 2 door.

Wait did I say 2 door, I meant 4 door, Yeah the 4 door.

100 percent I'm getting the 4 door with 2 doors, got it?

It is a dilemma.

I'm leaning to the 2 door because my parking area is tight and the 16" shorter will make a difference. Plus the 4 door isn't really that much bigger inside. 16"

Ultimately if I do go with the 2 door it is purely looks and fitting in my driveway. Capability wise each has a plus and minus but as a nod to the EB I'd get the 2.3 and manual.

If I get the 4 door it will be to fit my ski's inside and hopefully just enough room to sleep in. I ski a big fat ski, 78" tip to tail and 6.5" wide at the tip. Then, it's screw the EB and go with the 2.7 and auto.

When you decide let me know, I could use some help.
Sponsored