Sponsored

Why are you choosing 2 or 4 door Bronco? Which will have better resale value?

Weld3z

Outer Banks
First Name
Ahmed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The only one thing keep me thinking about the four door is the the fuel tank size, you don't know how much i really hate to stop to do it, specially when I'm busy on a hurry and it's crowded.
The difference is big between them !!
Sponsored

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
4-door for sure. Need a place to sleep while fly fishing in the backcountry.

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brake pump! Not sure whom you're hanging with but my last 2 vehicles have been manuals!! It maybe that many chose automatic ?
That means your in the 30% that can drive a stick?
Go to most places in Europe and the uk and see how many auto trans you see.
When I go home to visit they always ask if I need a auto trans because they assume I’m America. It’s true . Why do you think you can get nearly every auto brand in stick everywhere els except in the US ?

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Pro-tip, when you are traveling around the world rent a stick because are twice the price to rent.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Probably 2 door cuz:

Looks cooler to me.
Smaller footprint.
No kids.
Helps that it's less money.
Probably more zippy in combination with the v6.

Which holds value better? I dunno you're the finance director lol.
??What he said!

Sponsored
OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That means your in the 30% that can drive a stick?
Go to most places in Europe and the uk and see how many auto trans you see.
When I go home to visit they always ask if I need a auto trans because they assume I’m America. It’s true . Why do you think you can get nearly every auto brand in stick everywhere els except in the US ?
Cuz they're all drinking the same water during the zombie apocalypse ? ? The last car I traded in the mgr kept trying to correct me saying auto transmission right? I finally go mad and said is this cuz im a girl and girls can't drive manuals!! And I worked with him!!

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cuz they're all drinking the same water during the zombie apocalypse ? ? The last car I traded in the mgr kept trying to correct me saying auto transmission right? I finally go mad and said is this cuz im a girl and girls can't drive manuals!! And I worked with him!!
My mum is 79 years old and has never driven a car with a automatic trans .
She calls it a lazy persons car ?

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am getting the 4 door, my dog gets the seat behind me and she needs her own window

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I were buying this for myself I would get a 2 door manual. It's really fun driving a short wheelbase SUV and they look awesome.

My Bronco will begin its life as a family SUV so it's 4 door automatic for me. My wife is not comfortable driving manual and we need the space/access for a car seat. I'm still psyched to get one of these though. I will build it out later on down the road.

Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm buying a 4 door because I got family and friends who want a ride :) And as to value, if we compare it to Jeeps, 4 doors have much higher residual values to the 2 doors to the point that sometimes 4 door leases are the same or cheaper than the 2 doors.v

Reactions: Axe

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Again my "girl" mode kicks in. Sure I can go alone, I already live in the woods.... I always over pack..... passengers, maybe 1 human and 1 dog at most..... gear, probably my kayak. And I like shopping. So at times lots of stuff. I can clearly see this decision is going to kill me!!
Doesn’t sound like you have any kids. I don’t have any either and that’s why I’m going 2 door. Take out the back seats and we are golden. That way we have a driver, a passenger and a bunch of room for cargo and a dog to walk around in the back.

Plus we can put a rack on the top for extra cargo or a RTT. Now you have the best off roading experience and a bigger area for gear. Plus it’s cheaper!

There really is no substitute. The only reason people want the 4 door is because they have convinced themselves they have to take their whole family with them everywhere they go.

OP
OP
NayNay

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn’t sound like you have any kids. I don’t have any either and that’s why I’m going 2 door. Take out the back seats and we are golden. That way we have a driver, a passenger and a bunch of room for cargo and a dog to walk around in the back.

Plus we can put a rack on the top for extra cargo or a RTT. Now you have the best off roading experience and a bigger area for gear. Plus it’s cheaper!

There really is no substitute. The only reason people want the 4 door is because they have convinced themselves they have to take their whole family with them everywhere they go.
Excellent points!!

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm going with a four door because it is as close as I can get it in size to my 96 Bronco.

Ford Bronco Why are you choosing 2 or 4 door Bronco? Which will have better resale value? 96 Bronco Size.PNG

Ford Bronco Why are you choosing 2 or 4 door Bronco? Which will have better resale value? Badlands Size.PNG

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 door all the way. lol at the "only people with kids get a four door" drek. Its like being on the Jeep forums.
We can fit our bikes and camping gear/luggage in the FJ, should be easier in the Bronco. I like having my bikes locked up as opposed to hanging off the back on a rack.
As others have said, 4 door for friends and family also, no contest.
Sponsored