Sponsored

Why are you choosing the Bronco over competitors like 4Runner and Wrangler?

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What appeals you to the 2021 Ford Bronco over other competitors such as the Toyota 4runner and Jeep Wrangler? Explain.
Sponsored

Sponsored

topher3134

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Wherever the Army takes me, middle east right now
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250 Superduty FX4, 2012 F150 FX4, 2007 Wrangler unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I love the styling. As a guy who owned a Jeep Wrangler for 171k miles, I can say that itā€™s ok but a dog of a motor. The transmission is always hunting at highway speeds with 35ā€ tires. Even regeared it suffers up hills with in and out of OD. The fords I have owned have all been pretty much flawless. I love the ecoboost motors. It will have a modern interior that is still rugged. IFS in my f150 isnā€™t bad when u lift them. Obviously not a rock climbing champ but I donā€™t really do that anyway. So 99.999 percent of the time it will be better for me to have IFS. 10 speed autos are damn good transmissions. I just want a nice army green, grabber blue, or 1998 mustang cobra yellow and I will be sold. Still not sure on 2d or 4d. I got to get in one of each to see.

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I haven't picked it. Ford hasn't convinced me that it's what I want yet.
This.

I am highly confident that I will like it, but it's not like I've signed any contracts yet.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Itā€™s got that classic ā€˜60s look with technology from today. Best of both worlds. And itā€™s a Ford.

coSooner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been waiting for comparisons to the 4runner, everything I see only says it will compete with the Jeep.

I owned a TRD Pro 4Runner years back, sold it for various reasons. Why I didnā€™t love that car and think I want this one?
- engine (4runner is so slow)
- interior finish ( 45k for top of line 4runner doesnā€™t get you much amenities)
- Gas mileage (not expecting anything crazy, but I was getting 16 in the 4runner and it was soo slow)

I will probably will never take the roof off, so would like to see a solid roof to reduce noise, but I get why itā€™s not an option. Due to this, and obvious quality concerns, I will never own a FCA vehicle.

paxfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 fx4 eco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a Ford truck owner for the last 40 years,I have confidence in their reliability. We do a fair amount of wilderness runs where breaking down is just not an option.

My current 3.5 EB rocks at high altitude where we live as well.
Sponsored